Karma 319
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 30
Registered 7-4-2011
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2019 03:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
HCM Vietnam

This report will not follow the typical format, but it is information that anyone visiting HCM should know.  There is an area northwest of the Opera House that is known as the Japanese district.  Most of the hotels in the area are not girl friendly unless you register the girls in advance. Meaning you have to know the girls name at check in.   I have stayed at both Silverland hotels in this area and the Silverland Sakyo is much more difficult to bring a late night guest home than the Silverland Sil.  A well placed 100,000 to the doorman will get you what you want there, but it is not nearly as nice of a hotel.

Most of the Japanese area centers around Le Thanh Ton Street.  Along that street you will find several massage parlors with the girls on the outside cat calling you into the business.  Most are just HJ type places and are not the best of services.  I had walked this area hundreds of times and never noticed a little alley labeled Residential Alley.  I thought it just led back into an area for locals.  I could not have been more wrong.  This nondescript alley is located across the street from the Qui bar at 22 Le Thanh Ton Street.  It goes for a short distance before branching off into a much larger area.  Back down these 5 or 6 side streets is a monger/drinkers heaven.  There are hundreds of little small Japanese style hostess bars, restaurants and of course massage parlors.  

I did partake of some.  Too many choices to list.  Standard massage that leads to FS or HJ depending on your looks, the way you treat the girl and what you are willing to pay.  Not kidding, there are probably 30 or 40 massage places back in this complex of alleys.  Just go for a walk.  No need to go inside for the lineup.  Most are outside.  Just select your girl.  Hostess bar girls can be bar fined based on my experience, but the lady drinks are expensive and most can not leave until after 12.  The mostly paid 1 million.  Took one home for all night that was super fine for 1.5  

Bottom line, if you are visiting HCM and want a little taste of Tokyo while there, don't miss this alley.  Select a massage girl if you want it right then, or the bars if you want more of a looker or with a large group of drinking buddies.

Qui Bar is also a great bar for the rich.  Check it out too.  Great mixed drinks.

Recent Ratings
shockr   4-2-2019 11:08  Acceptance  +5   Thanks for the info about HCM. A friend tells me the KTV's have the really hot girls, but if I went alone to HCM, I wou ...
jeffzeke   3-2-2019 10:30  Acceptance  +20   outstanding report.
freakonomic   2-2-2019 02:29  Acceptance  +3   Agree. Was in HCM in Feb last year. Wandered into that area with my SO not knowing what it was about. Had to keep my shi ...
MothToAFlame   1-2-2019 07:59  Acceptance  +5   Excellent
xooxer   1-2-2019 00:55  Acceptance  +3   Excellent
Pinkpuffy69   31-1-2019 23:26  Acceptance  +3   Wish I knew this when I went
aurufc   31-1-2019 11:08  Acceptance  +10   Good intel. Moving to Mongering talk
SimonTheShark   31-1-2019 09:57  Karma  +4   
austin821   31-1-2019 05:43  Karma  +3   Yes Little Tokyo is a good spot in VN
batman108   31-1-2019 03:22  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
touristinhk
Kinky King

UID 4276
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1387
Posts 57
Karma 1373
Acceptance 270
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-11-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2019 10:27  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Nashvegas11's post

There are a couple of websites that list guest friendly hotels, meaning these hotels allow you to bring girls back to your room without questions and no bribe needed.
Do a google search for 'girl friendly hotels', or gf friendly, or guest friendly hotels.
Very useful in countries like Vietnam and Cambodia where this is an issue,
enjoy

Recent Ratings
freakonomic   2-2-2019 02:29  Acceptance  +3   Nice tip, thanks
Nashvegas11   1-2-2019 05:12  Acceptance  +3   Thanks for the tip
Nashvegas11
Carnal Conqueror

UID 63428
Digest Posts 0
Credits 326
Posts 40
Karma 319
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 30
Registered 7-4-2011
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2019 05:15  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Nashvegas11's post

@aurufc

Just a question, but why the move to a board that is seldom seen.  If I was looking for information on HCM, I would personally start with one titled "Rest of the World"  I personally think it gets lost over here.  Not meaning to argue with you, just trying to understand how to use the boards better.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   3-2-2019 10:32  Acceptance  +20   great info, but post some reviews on specific girls and we are very generous with Karma points.
aurufc
Forum Moderator

UID 111346
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3187
Posts 408
Karma 3081
Acceptance 2126
Reading Access 150
Registered 11-11-2013
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2019 11:33  Profile Blog P.M. 
Reply #3 Nashvegas11's post

Hi bro,

In relation to the above question and the other PM you sent.

Your thread is general intel as opposed to describing a specific punt or punts.  Only reports on specific punts go in the other sections whereas Mongering Talk or The Lounge are for general items like your thread.  Hence you get Karma for reports on specific punts in the other sections as these reports are the bloodline of the forum.

"One other question if I may impose.  Why can I only receive acceptance once you moved it.  For those of us who do not travel to asia quite as often, Karma is important.  Some of the best information is above my reading level.  I try my best to be a person who gives as much as I take, but it is very difficult for me to build Karma.  Help would be appreciated.  In reading the rules, accpetance does not count toward reading level"

On your second point RA is based on total Credits.  Credit = Karma + (Acceptance/20) so acceptance does count.

Do some reports on a specific punt from your trip to HCM in the correct format and you'll soon get Karma.  I see you have done about 3 reports in about 8 years so surely you have played more often than that!!

Cheers,

Au
Nashvegas11
Carnal Conqueror

UID 63428
Digest Posts 0
Credits 326
Posts 40
Karma 319
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 30
Registered 7-4-2011
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2019 03:49  Profile P.M. 
Thank you for responding though I do still disagree, but respect your decision.  

I did mention some punts in the body of the message.  Gave tips for getting them back into the hotel and even told prices.

I have done a lot more than just three reports if you look back.  Still feel this is unfair.  You want to encourage good posts, but do things like this discourages those of us who do not play often from even trying.  But your decision

Recent Ratings
shockr   4-2-2019 11:12  Acceptance  +5   I totally get where you are coming from. It took me MANY YEARS to get to RA50 and then now, I see posts with RA 60 and u ...
jeffzeke   3-2-2019 10:34  Acceptance  +20   This is a great post with quality info. But the board is driven by reviews of specific girls. Please consider posting re ...