Subject: How do you find WeChat WGs? Is Chinese necessary?
iamtrout
Carnal Conqueror

UID 118957
Digest Posts 0
Credits 329
Posts 93
Karma 314
Acceptance 305
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 25-1-2019 01:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
How do you find WeChat WGs? Is Chinese necessary?

Every time I've been in an area where people on the forum have said there are WeChat WGs I can never find them, so what exactly do they look like?

I can't read Chinese. Are the short little blurbs next to their profile pictures supposed to say what they're offering? And are they usually written in Chinese? The app doesn't allow me to copy and paste this text into Google Translate.

Are the profile photos usually very suggestive? Or can they just be of someone's face, like any normal profile?

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   25-1-2019 14:37  Acceptance  +10   wechat translates Chinese to English automatically
Tybear
Erotic Emperor

UID 185558
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2452
Posts 232
Karma 2412
Acceptance 805
Reading Access 60
Registered 22-3-2017
Location Aged like a fine wine
Status Offline
Post at 25-1-2019 13:20  Profile P.M. 
For translator you can capture a screen shot and use translator on the screen capture.

As to how to scope possible WG is to stay on wechat and then review the profile picture as well as any public posted entry.  Those with racy pictures send out a invite, what’s their to lose unless you get local LE, LOL

Also if you are in a busy place then often agents will solicit you in the late evening.  But the talent and the pictures sent by agent or actual independent WG are often B/S.   I’ve tried this route for kicks every once in a while and I’d say the quality is about 1/5 that you feel like you weren’t cheated on either talent or looks.  Better to try an agency which is going to almost surely be B/S bit hopefully menu and talent more even

CC
iamtrout
Carnal Conqueror

UID 118957
Digest Posts 0
Credits 329
Posts 93
Karma 314
Acceptance 305
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-6-2014
Status Offline
Post at 25-1-2019 16:14  Profile P.M. 
So yes, the profile text is usually not in English? That would mean their public posts are not in English either right?
Tybear
Erotic Emperor

UID 185558
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2452
Posts 232
Karma 2412
Acceptance 805
Reading Access 60
Registered 22-3-2017
Location Aged like a fine wine
Status Offline
Post at 26-1-2019 12:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 iamtrout's post

My wechat is filled with class open posts from QQ girls wechats, in Chinese but wechat does in ap translation pretty well so never a problem

[ Last edited by  Tybear at 26-1-2019 12:24 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
zebrazebra   29-1-2019 20:11  Acceptance  +1   those translations lol

CC
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 26-1-2019 14:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 iamtrout's post

Just a few months ago, it was much easier in my part of china to use WeChat to find nearby WGs, but with the new money laundering, taxation laws and online vice surveillance its rapidly diminishing.

Literally, two months ago on a Friday night if you went to "eople Nearby" there would be several choices, and easy to guess their intentions with just a glance, and all promising to be at your room within 20 minutes.

Last night there was zilch! Granted, the Chinese New Year is just around the corner and many have returned home, but I have noted it slowing down dramatically since the beginning of the year.