Location New York
Status Offline
Post at 3-12-2018 07:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Vietnam Day 3 part 1

1 Dec 2018 12:00 Local Vietnam time

Name: Vietnamese is so hard
Face: 7/10 - It was okay
Body: 8/10 - Got great breasts but didn't get to touch or maybe her tight dress made it look great. I will never know.
Attitude: 6/10 - She seem to just want to do her job and that it.
Service: 6/10 -  She seem to just want to do her job and that it.
Recommend: Depend
Damage: 500K + 500K tip
Return: Nope
Sidenote: I really really suck at refusing and saying no

So my hotel was under construction and being remodel. It actually starting to look very new outside with new tiles. Still I moved hotel since I am bored of the Vietnamese walking street area. I check out at 12 from Eden Garden and move to Rosa Hotel Spa but check in is not till 2pm so I got 2hours to kill. I left my bags at the hotel and walk down the street and in 15second I was call in by an barber shop with like 8girls in skinny and sexy outfits that weren't bad looking. I needed an haircut so I went in and here the thing I hate offending people so they gave me an okay girl and I wanted the other one they look so much better but still I just agree to it. THIS IS WHY I SAID I NEEDED AN WINGMAN. I order an haircut and hair wash only but while doing my hair wash the pretty girl came and said there an haircut and massage combo just 100K extra. I'm thinking hey maybe this place is one of those special massage place so I agree. Finish the hair wash and on to the haircuut and the man was an 41 year old barber who has 15years of experience. Also he speak Cantonese so finally I got someone to talk to. We chatted and he seem like an cool guy. Said Vietnamese girls are way hotter than the average Chinese girl that why he married an Vietnamese girl and sadly from what I seen so far I think he might be right. After the haircut the girl took me in the back to get my massage. Time for me to get LUCKY.......NOT. Boring massage it whatever just wanted it to be over with already. After the massage the girl be like where my tip and I'm thinking god damn it fine whatever here 200K and I am only doing this because the barber guy was cool. She was making an fuss saying not enough etc......I'm thinking bitch please your massage suck and I am only giving you because the barber was cool but since like I said I hate making big scenes I gave her 500K and told the barber guy his tip is with that massage girl.  Good thing is after all that it right at 2PM so I can check in at the hotel. Bad thing is that my laptop 3pin plug doesn't fit in the hotel 2pin outlet and also the free breakfast here suck compare to Eden Garden breakfast.

Recent Ratings
lefeu   20-12-2018 14:44  Karma  +6   yeah, you can definitely use a wingman
wolfy187   8-12-2018 03:08  Karma  +5   Get thicker skin... Fuck her
xiaodidi   6-12-2018 03:12  Karma  +4   hate greedy hos that ask for tip
hkpunter999   4-12-2018 03:50  Karma  +6   
batman108   3-12-2018 11:32  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4504
Posts 2473
Karma 4436
Acceptance 1367
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 3-12-2018 09:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Jade_moon's post

Since the barber guy was speaking your lingo and you were getting along well, why didn't yu ask him about what specials will be available with the haircut?

Also, he did tell you the Viets are hotter than Chinese, so ask him bro.  I would go back again to the same place, get a shave from the same barber and ask

Recent Ratings
lefeu   20-12-2018 14:45  Acceptance  +6   excellent suggestion!