Face:  5/10
Body:  4/10 A cup and flat butt
Skill: 9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 7/10
PSE: 5/10
Price & Session Length: around 350rmb don’t remember exactly 90mins
Repeat: YES and recommend

So it was late and i had a long day so me and 2 friends decided to go roam the area and find a spa for full service, massage or massage with happy ending i had a long day as was really tired so it didnt matter to me i would have been happy with a good veggie massage. So we come across Queen spa i didnt expect much from this place but we go in go to the lockers and get changed we go into the lounge area and sit down the guy comes ask us what massage do we want we all agree to do a body massage. They led us to the room and i sit on the bed a young girl with a very skinny figure A cup boobs and flat ass comes in and tells me to take off my shirt i ask her do i take off my shorts and she says no so im thinking ok its just a veggie massage lets hope its a good 1. So she starts with a good back massage works all my soreness on my body for awhile so im thinking this is what i needed so im happy not expecting much else. Then she suprises me and pulls my shorts off. She does some teasing running her fingers all over my body which i enjoy alot and she brushes my ass teasing me alot. Next thing you know she spreads my legs wide while im still laying face down and kneels between my legs and pulls me onto her legs so the lower half of my body is off the bed but im still laying face down. She then starts to massage my balls and LB and brushes my ass alot so im getting really turned on then she slowly and gently gives me a handjob from behind with 1 hand and other other hand under my waist still teasing my ass. She Takes her time and does this for afew mins not rushing at all ( its a 90min massage). Jacking me off and playing with my balls very very slowly and gently i can’t hold it any long and shoot my load. She knows i shot my load so she lifts my body up and folds the towel and pulls it from under me and tells me to flip over. LB is still semi hard so she throws the towel on the ground and lays down next to me and starts to lick my nipples and moans very sexy while still jacking me off. She continues this for a very long time trying to get me to shoot a 2nd time but i was very tired and couldnt shoot a 2nd time but she keeps trying until the very end of the massage. She lets me feel all over her body but doesnt take any clothes off. Once time is up she cleans me and LB good and walks me out with a big smile on my face. I couldn’t find any reviews on this place and the workers don’t speak much english only 1 guy spoke very little english but i have to rate this place as 1 of my best ever massage/handjobs i ever gotten and also cheapest  and i’ve gotten plently from all over the years. I def recommend this place and i def will come back whenever im intown. Happy Punting Bros

Recent Ratings
walkuprelax   12-12-2018 21:21  Acceptance  +1   
Anupet   29-11-2018 21:31  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
batman108   27-11-2018 04:02  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
UncleDad   26-11-2018 23:56  Karma  +10   Thanks for report
stinkyfeet   28-10-2018 01:15  Karma  +5   You got lucky with that price. I heard stories where guys would pay from 500 to 2000 for a hj there!
hotjac   27-10-2018 13:39  Karma  +3   great experience, but I don't think its the norm.
modnar
Kinky King

UID 32817
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1073
Posts 172
Karma 1065
Acceptance 160
Reading Access 50
Registered 16-10-2009
Status Offline
Post at 27-10-2018 06:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Nycpunter's post

how much did you tip the girl for the massage then ?  or was the 350 negotiated as tips to the girl, once in the room ?

or least you know whats the girls staff number ?
honkong2012
Lustful Lord

UID 58001
Digest Posts 0
Credits 784
Posts 194
Karma 764
Acceptance 390
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-10-2018 13:07  Profile P.M. 
OM That sounds like an amazing experience. I love that style of teasing and it gets LB rock hard. Is this the main Queen Spa or some smaller version? Also the girl's number would help other bros or PM to those who request to keep her safe? Confirmation of the full price would also be helpful. Thanks bro
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 27-10-2018 13:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Nycpunter's post

Fantastic experience, but there are so many things left out that beg to be questioned:

Your 350 price, was that her tip or the price paid to Queen Spa. If it was just to the spa and none beyond the required tip to your girl you got a fantastic deal - one that I doubt will not happen to others because it would seem she liked you.

Next, once one got such stellar, unexpected service it would be nice to give at least her number; however, if you want to 'protect' her from unwanted eyes (spa mgmt., carnal cops) you could up the access rating or offer it in PM's.  But to have such a delight and not share must have reasons ... hopefully it was not just not knowing her. If you have a receipt from Queen's Spa her number should be on it.

That said - thanks for sharing, maybe others will be so fortunate too ....
frostryder75
Carnal Conqueror

UID 163586
Digest Posts 0
Credits 321
Posts 26
Karma 317
Acceptance 74
Reading Access 30
Registered 14-11-2016
Status Offline
Post at 26-11-2018 21:56  Profile P.M. 
I had same experience at a real spa joint right on the Lowu border. for $368 she made me twice. She didn't take any clothes off either and kept looking out the door. Doors and even walls had windows so people walking by can look in or your neighbor can be a voyeur. (Which I did see 40ish lady having her titties massaged once but I only peeped for a few seconds as they go flat when they are lying down, but the massuese picks them up )

But onto my massage story. I went in for a massage and she told me to take everything off and massaged me for 5mins with teasing and told me to turn over. I thought that was really quick but what the hell, I was there for the HJ. She finished me off quick and told me to lie face down again and gave me a normal massage. I thought this is great, HJ and real massage. 15mins later she was massaging my ass and balls again and told me to turn over again. She did her giggle and said i'm hard again, so she started rubbing again! I thought this is too good to be true, took me 20mins to a second time, but it was great!

in the end I was only charged for the massage. She said I had to give her a bigger tip aside from the base tip of $60, so I gave her $100 lol.

Recent Ratings
hotjac   12-12-2018 08:40  Karma  +2   "real spa"??
lankor
Nookie Newbie

UID 9466
Digest Posts 0
Credits 39
Posts 19
Karma 39
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-3-2008
Status Offline
Post at 12-12-2018 00:38  Profile P.M. 
Hi, can you share the address or more specific address or Chinese name of the place?
Thx!
bigboy4791
Kinky King

UID 29814
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1068
Posts 284
Karma 1063
Acceptance 108
Reading Access 50
Registered 23-8-2009
Status Offline
Post at 12-12-2018 06:53  Profile P.M. 
Chunfeng Rd, Shenzhen, China...........

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
hotjac
Erotic Emperor

UID 66548
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2836
Posts 477
Karma 2816
Acceptance 391
Reading Access 60
Registered 27-5-2011
Location Shenzhen, Guangdong
Status Offline
Post at 12-12-2018 08:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 frostryder75's post

"real spa joint"? Just curious what this entails as it sort of implies Queen's is not a real spa; or, do you mean it has pools/sauna/steam room unlike the basic bbbj 'spas' that just give you a shower, a bed, and some semblance of a lounge famous around the Luohu border.