STM Kelly

Agent: STM
Name: Kelly
Body: 4/5
Face: 3.5/5
PSE: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price: 700

Saw it was Kelly's last day yesterday so wanted to give her a try. She pretty much looks like the pictures, face make up a little heavy and skin not so great but overall she is pretty attractive. She washed me up and when i thougth we were done i was going to get out of the shower she stopped me and pulled me back and gave me a great bbbj. Tons of slobber and deep throating pushing her nose all the way to touch my pelvic area. Sucked on my sack really good also.

Off to the bed she put some nuru gel on my dick and sucked my nipples while strocking my cock. she almost made me cum like that i had to stop her, and then she went down for the bbbj. I would say it's the best bbbj i ever had probably. tons of slobber, deep throating, mouth and hands combination, sucking on the balls. pretty much everything you could ask for in a bbbj. i had to stop her eventually because i was so close to cumming already. As she capped me i told her i wanted to cum in her mouth later, as the agent's ad said that it was allowed. she kept saying no at first and i kept insisting, and we were doing it in a playful way, eventually she said fine but just make sure i tell her before i burst.

She gets on in reverse cowgirl and then in a squatting position and seeing her pussy lips slide up and down my shaft fuck.... i couldn't hold it i came after like 2 minutes of that because she brought me so close to cumming during the bbbj. fuck! i told her she was lucky and she was celebrating haha. saying 'YEs!" it was all good and playful.

would definitely see her again if i came back if not just for the bbbj and CIM.

Recent Ratings
despokia   7-10-2018 15:32  Acceptance  +1   Hi bro, would you mind sharing the wechat ID of the agent please? Thanks!!
hamshams   3-10-2018 21:13  Karma  +3   sometimes the visual can get the best of you
godisdead   2-10-2018 13:01  Karma  +4   Great.
shmnk   2-10-2018 07:16  Acceptance  +1   Hi bro, looks good. Could u share STM agent wechat? Thx!
batman108   2-10-2018 03:58  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
Nycpunter   1-10-2018 22:48  Acceptance  +1   
adultguy93
Nookie Newbie

UID 249708
Digest Posts 0
Credits 48
Posts 7
Karma 47
Acceptance 18
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-9-2018
Location hk
Status Offline
Post at 1-10-2018 15:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
NUTTING FASTER

I know the feeling bro, first 2 times I punted, I nutted in like under 5 minutes ahaha, waste of money lol

Then i RELAIZED i was just too worried about nutting fast thats why it happened, once I relaxed and actually started having fun, I could last like 30 minutes or more. Also, stop to make out or explore her body if u feel like nutting too soon