Link: https://www.masajispa.com/Scarlet
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 8/10
PSE: 9/10
Price & Session Length: PHP2499 for 90min session x 2, plus PHP7000 tips
Repeat: yes and often

I am on a business trip to Cebu City and thanks to the forum learned a lot about the scene here. Given that I am a regular spa guy I thought I would opt for the familiar and checked out masaji spa outcall hotel service through their website. I wasn’t super impressed with their lineup but some other bros seemed to have a decent experience.

The rate for 90 minutes Nuru massage is 2499 pesos, across the board. From my experience and other reviews what happens beyond that is entirely up to the girl and this was confirmed later by Scarlet.

I chose Scarlet from the lineup since she seemed gifted with the right assets for nuru. I was not mistaken.

Scarlet arrived a bit early per my request and as soon as she walked up to my door I knew I was in for a treat. The website photos are absolutely terrible. She was smoking hot, in a pink tube dress that showed off her curves and revealed her new gun tattoo on her thigh which was still a bit fresh. Trashy…but also kindof sexy.

She came in and promptly set up while I watched. A full mattress tarp goes over the bedding, she strips naked and asked me to lay down on the bed face down. She’s really hot. Nice dark skin, dark nipples and D-cups and a perfectly proportioned ass to match. No time to admire as she’s all business. I do as instructed and on comes the slime and her slip n’slide begins.

Here we start to chat a little bit and I learn about her job, she works from 6pm - 3am and is almost fully booked daily. She can choose what services she offers to customers who are mostly foreigners (chinese, koreans and westerners). So, if she gets a bad vibe from you, no extras. It pays to be nice! She also told me some sad experiences she has had with drunk or rude bros. Shame on them. After we have some rapport I ask… how about me? What else do you offer? And she replied “anything you want”. Cha-Ching!

First, I ask if I can flip over so I can see her. She agrees and it’s a wonderful view. We continue to negotiate the price while she is nearly sliding up and down on my lb which is growing exponentially. The first price I was quoted was $10K pesos. Not unreasonable by my standard but I knew that other girls rates were around $5K. This is in addition to the $2499 which just goes to the boss! So, anything extra is income for her. She said she makes only $200 pesos per day from her boss which is hard to believe but who knows... Crazy. So, since I am a sucker I felt a little bad for her. Anyway, not to be a fool and ruin things for everyone I counter with $5K and she compromises on $7K and says she “NEVER” gives discounts! I believe her and felt flattered. Surely my lb caught her eye? In the process I agreed to extend her time by 1.5 hrs… another $2499 to the stable. Total damage was $12,000 pesos, almost HKD1800. Once we agree, a bit more sliding, and I gently kiss her arms and neck. When I reach the neck she moans and says “you’ve found my weakness”. Here we go...

So at this point I am a little cold from the slime and I suggest we get to the good part. We hop in the shower to warm up and de-slime and smiles and chit-chat continue. She is really a sweet girl. In the shower I help wash her too, and continue to kiss her neck and rub her ls. She tells me she’s getting quite horny. Back to the bed which is stripped of the tarp and we are under the sheets. She assumes I want to dive right in but instead I opt for some ls play. She’s totally shaved leaving a nice view, and assuming the slime was washed away her ls is responsive and wet. I finger her for some time while exploring her tits and neck with my mouth. She’s a bit vocal by now.

Can’t wait any more and she gets up, BBBJ before I can grab a condom which is something I’m usually cautious about. I waited a few strokes before correcting that situation… and a few strokes with a CBJ and it was FS time. She mounts me and the fun begins. CG, doggie (amazing) and mish… finished with her legs up which was a bit too deep for her and launched my first salvo all over her chest .

We collapse and lay on the bed and chat for some time. She tells me a bit about her life, supporting her entire family and other work adventures. Some crazy bros out there. She also tells me about some memorable experiences (threesomes) and one client she dated. All I can say is that after chatting some time I liked her even more. She is genuine, caring and empathic. A real gem!

Some of her stories bring life back to lb, and we repeat the similar routine. This time she cums while riding me harder, The only time I felt rushed was while on top if I was pounding away she would urge me to cum . Nothing wrong with that!

There are a few more condoms but she suggests we save them for next time, which is a very discrete way of bringing things to a close. We had more time on the clock but I was tired and it would have taken some effort for a third round. She recommends I re-book her this week and invite her co-worker to join. Something to look forward to!

Overall, a great experience. Had no problem with the WeChat booking which was prompt and professional. The delivery was discrete. They adjusted her arrival time according to my wishes. Scarlet was beautiful, sweet and caring. I would not repeat for nuru only because there wasn’t much massage involved but for everything else, 100% repeat and I already plan to book her a few more times this week. Great value.

[ Last edited by  omegasupreme at 15-6-2018 21:18 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
batman108   19-6-2018 01:52  Acceptance  +6   awesome and thanks
flowmon   18-6-2018 22:33  Karma  +5   MCOT
jeffzeke   16-6-2018 15:43  Karma  +10   good looking gal!
blast77   16-6-2018 07:54  Karma  +8   Excellent
twfun   16-6-2018 00:52  Karma  +5   Mmmmm wow, very nice!
Jjaa123   15-6-2018 23:34  Karma  +3   
stinkyfeet   15-6-2018 23:24  Karma  +10   1800hkd?! Wtf phillipines is expensive! Save my dollars to Bangkok or Indonesia
constantflux   15-6-2018 23:17  Karma  +2   Great reports!
bohica   15-6-2018 22:13  Karma  +8   Oh my, is she holstered?!?
UncleDad   15-6-2018 21:39  Karma  +10   Slime-tastic!
omegasupreme
Lustful Lord

UID 94130
Digest Posts 0
Credits 801
Posts 27
Karma 797
Acceptance 76
Reading Access 40
Registered 12-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2018 21:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Round 2: Scarlet and Stephanie (#11)

I rebooked Scarlet two nights later.

She arrived and immediately started highly recommended her friend Stephanie join us for our second session. She tells me they are friends and have worked together like this before. I was a little reluctant because I had such a good time with Scarlet one on one and really didn't want to have another person around, but she was very persuasive and convinced me I would be very happy with the arrangement. So, I agreed.

We weren't sure when Stephanie would arrive, so we got down to business. Incredible FS and afterwards I thought that Stephanie was going to have her work cut out for her. I am glad we got that session in, however, because Stephanie was not as much fund as I was sold.

Stephanie arrived while I was washing up. She's younger than Scarlet and obviously less experienced. I also didn't find her as attractive. She has a nice body with small and firm tits and ass, but she was not very well groomed and had really long hair and bad complexion and her skin was dry and not soft. I was already regretting my decision but hoped Scarlet had some tricks up her sleeve. It was pretty obvious that we had already been entertaining each other and so Scarlet instructed Stephanie to get down to business. From the get-go, though, they were mostly chatting with each other in Cebuano and I wasn't a part of the conversation really. I was a little annoyed.

However, they both got down to LB and started to give him some attention at least while they gossiped. Occasionally Scarlet was telling me what was discussed. Stephanie wasn't very good with English. Scarlet wanted to see me in Stephanie, and there wasn't much build up to that. Stephanie was crazy tight and it was a little tough getting comfortable. She was also not too into it at first. I was now really regretting the decision.

Scarlet senses something is up and helps with some CBJ and some very nice reverse CG. I felt like I was the dummy in a training session to be honest. Then Stephanie had another go from the back and then with me on top. It was when I was on top that something started to finally click. Stephanie opened up and started rubbing her clit and right as she started to moan I went ahead and popped just to get it over with.

Anyway, I got a better price for them each at PHP5000 plus the regular fee of 2499 per person for 90min. So, hard to be too upset with two pops but I didn't repeat that move.

Recent Ratings
Jjaa123   15-6-2018 23:38  Karma  +3   
UncleDad   15-6-2018 21:41  Karma  +10   Thanks for follow up
omegasupreme
Lustful Lord

UID 94130
Digest Posts 0
Credits 801
Posts 27
Karma 797
Acceptance 76
Reading Access 40
Registered 12-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 15-6-2018 21:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Round 3, 4, & 5

So, I was a little addicted to Scarlet... and I booked her three more times over the ensuing nights. Great times were had. In fact by the last two visits it was more like making love than service. We would be fully engaged with each other, long foreplay sessions and even longer full service with lots of different positions. I think with her being more comfortable with me as a repeat client she would cum easily on top of me every time. Her prices became even more of a bargain with each visit, I hope because she genuinely liked spending time with me. All the while I was very kind and complimentary to her and we would have good conversation and quite a few laughs. I was really sad to see her go the last time, and I am already looking forward to getting back there.

She's apparently one of the top earners in the stable and trains the other girls frequently. The services are very flexible if you are a nice guy and even better if they are attracted to you. If you are rude and pushy you will find the menu is restricted but otherwise the Nuru is really just to get you fired up for something else.

She also told me the girls can take time off, and sometimes go with clients on holidays to other parts of the islands.

Ultimately, I highly recommend Masaji Spa for their service. I had a wonderful trip because of it and didn't need to mess around with the super sketchy bar scene.

Recent Ratings
ramont   18-6-2018 10:48  Karma  +10   Thanks for sharing
walkuprelax   18-6-2018 06:17  Acceptance  +1   
jeffzeke   16-6-2018 15:47  Karma  +8   good follow-up, thanks for sharing.
Jjaa123   15-6-2018 23:37  Karma  +3   Try snow
bohica   15-6-2018 22:15  Karma  +5   Dude, I am no doctor but suspect you have a severe case of Scarlett fever