Face: 6
Body: 7
Skill: 7
Service: 7
GFE: No
PSE: Yes
Price & Session Length: $$150 SGD 60 minutes
Repeat: House: Yes Girl: Probably not

Wanted to share my recent first time experience in Geylang. I did a lot of research here and also other forums as I like to be prepared and get as much info as possible. On my second day in SG I took a bus there and got off near Lorong 14 as that's where most of 150 PRC houses are and that is what I was after. Not sure if it was because of the time, early afternoon but streets were pretty dead and quiet. Walked along Lorong 14 and I knew what the houses looked like but didn't find any, only saw like 2. I had planned on actually going into a few houses just to check the girls out but it didn't work that way. I was only planning on walking up and down 2 or 3 Lorongs at most but they were very short so I pretty much walked up all of them and it did not take very long. Actually walked up and down Lorong 14-22 multiple times and still dead. I was actually hoping a few OTKs outside would ask me in just to break the ice and I can see some girls but that didn't happen. Was funny seeing other people around wondering if they were there same for reason as me. So finally I walked along Westerhouse Road which is between Lorong 16-20. Finally came across a OKT that beckon me in but I asked if Chinese girls and he said Thai but he was very nice and said next door which was WH12. In my research I know that inside this house they have a screen which shows the girls and thought this would be good for my first time. No one outside so I just walked in expecting it to be dead since I didn't really see people outside. But I was wrong there were already 2 people sitting down and waiting and another walked right up behind me. I asked OKT Chinese and he said 150, I asked how long and he said 1 hour and he pointed me to the screen which was basically a slideshow which I watched as the girls kept coming up over and over many times and each time I asked about a girl she wasn't available. OKT said only one girl available and it was #11 so after going over the slideshow many times I thought whatever she looked like she had boobs and looked normal, not hot but not ugly so got her.

I sat down for a minute, OKT called girl out. Got handed a drink and the girl came to get me. I pay the 150SGD at the front desk and followed the girl up the stairs. I didn't get a look at her. Once in the room she looked like her pic, I usually prefer hot since I'm paying but I guess she was fine. Had some small talk using my broken Mandarin, her name was Siu Peen(wasn't actually sure what she said), she is from Guanxi and is 29 years old, she didn't look older than 26. She quickly stripped and asked me to do the same and hang up my clothes and all the while having small talk. She had nice B cups but a bit of tummy fat which was disappointing. She was also cleanly shaven but I'm not into DATY, also not into French but she seemed like she may be willing participant. She got the giant inflatable water bed ready and pay a piece of plastic sheet on it. Told me to go inside and lay down on my stomach which I did. She started her routine washing me including my butt area which I know to mean AR is in the cards. I'm not really into that but fine with it, doesn't feel bad but just the thought of it makes me cringe. So she has a really long bath routine and she does this weird suction thing on my back which I wasn't feeling but didn't say anything. After cleaning me up she started the AR, not too deep but it was fine as it doesn't do much for me. She then stopped more tongue action around the body and then right back in the ass. She also had this really weird ear routine which was also a bit cringy for me. Finally after like 15 mins she had me flip and licked away head to toe and finally started the hot and cold BBBJ which was a relief as I do not want a CBJ. Her handjob skills are pretty good, almost wanted to bust there which never happens from a HJ. Her BBBJ was decent, she moves her head and whole body at times and even deep throat me. The BBBJ lasted a good amount of time, she didn't really make eye contact which is a turn off.

She then had me get up and dry myself and lay on the bed. She got her things from her bag and joined me in bed. She started licking my body before moving in for more BBBJ, the side and ceiling mirrors made this experience unbelievable. She even put a mint in her mouth which made the sensation tingly. Finally she said let's make love and asked if I wanna be on top and I asked her to go first so she put on the condom and got on top, she did the ACG and she was good at it but got tired easily, she put her knees down and I started to played with her boobs. Then she moved me to get on top and I went in, it seemed like she wanted to get me to cum fast but I wanted to last longer so asked to be in doggie for a bit. So fucked in this position and then the funniest thing, she said "Come on, baby" a few times in English and I laughed as this was a girl who didn't know any English but I'm sure she learned from other punters. I always thought the front mirror was a good view but OMG the side mirror with her looking right at it and I was looking at her looking and seeing her boobs move up and down, got in a very good rhythm and finally gave in. Lasted less than 10 minutes, damit! Afterwards she cleaned me up and gave me a weak leg massage all the while having good small talk. Learned a bit about her, what she likes to do, she's been in GL for 11 months and plans to be there for 2 years to assist her younger sister with med school. I also learned about the house and how things work in GL. Finally she had me get up and moved to the shower area and she cleaned me up. I dried off, got dressed and went back downstairs. I sat down a bit which the OKT was okay with and saw a hot girl from behind and her side profile and was like dam I want that girl. Saw some girls going outside as well but they were from another house. While walking outside of Geylang saw some pretty hot girls as well, wanted to ask them where they worked but didn't have a chance.

So overall it was a decent first experience and I would come back to this house, the OKT wasn't as friendly as I thought, wasn't rude or anything just didn't seem to want my business or something. One weird thing, the room was playing old school Chinese music which didn't exactly help me get in the mood, and kinda had the opposite effect. The girl was very SOP,friendly but not very GFE, so if I do come back here I would not choose her. Nothing wrong with her but just no many options difficult to really repeat with someone since I'm not a local. I went back to Geylang a few more times and will write about them when I have time.

Recent Ratings
JiminyG   11-6-2018 11:28  Karma  +3   Good report, never been to GL for a punt so your report is valuable
jeffzeke   11-6-2018 10:48  Karma  +8   outstanding report, thanks for sharing!
UncleDad   11-6-2018 09:24  Karma  +10   Thanks for report
blast77   11-6-2018 07:57  Karma  +8   Excellent
Pinkpuffy69   11-6-2018 05:14  Karma  +3   Nice
Dr.A   11-6-2018 02:32  Karma  +10   
JJJ37   10-6-2018 23:34  Karma  +5   
halfclover   10-6-2018 20:04  Karma  +8   Appreciated, great report!
MothToAFlame   10-6-2018 18:00  Karma  +4   Excellent, love Geylang
porkchops   10-6-2018 14:52  Karma  +5   Thanks!
batman108   10-6-2018 13:35  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
donggeunyang   10-6-2018 13:27  Karma  +3   nice detailed report
stinkyfeet   10-6-2018 13:09  Acceptance  +5   
obe   10-6-2018 12:55  Karma  +10   Excellent
halfclover
Master Mongerer

UID 40736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5319
Posts 797
Karma 5277
Acceptance 830
Reading Access 80
Registered 3-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 10-6-2018 20:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Great report, very clear and detailed.  I will be there later this year for a few days so your report reminded  me of the need to prepare

I had a great time last visit in Singapore some years ago, I think it was Orchard Towers which provided a series of bars with freelancers.  Heaps of options available.  I am an overnite kind of guy and I picked up a lovely Viet girl who was great.  Funnily enough she lived in Ho Chi Minh and we met up for another night there a couple of days later.    Anyway for bros who like a longer experience there is that option FWIW.

I was also thinking about bringing a Pinay over for the three nights I will be there.  I haven't tried that before but I figure it would be fun.  I know a bunch of girls who would be happy to do that but Im not sure how the visa thing works for Filipinos.   If any bros have done that before, if you could message me that would be awesome.

Thanks again for your report CockasaurusX, appreciated.

Recent Ratings
SimonTheShark   11-6-2018 15:31  Karma  +5   Flying a girl in. That's taking it to a whole new level
jeffzeke   11-6-2018 10:50  Karma  +8   If you get along well, a 3-day trip is great! But if anything goes wrong, you are stuck with her for 3 days :(
CockasaurusX   11-6-2018 00:30  Karma  +3   
JJJ37   10-6-2018 23:34  Karma  +4   
CockasaurusX
Kinky King

UID 120281
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1377
Posts 124
Karma 1373
Acceptance 75
Reading Access 50
Registered 4-8-2014
Status Offline
Post at 11-6-2018 00:32  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by halfclover at 10-6-2018 20:20
Great report, very clear and detailed.  I will be there later this year for a few days so your report reminded  me of the need to prepare

I had a great time last visit in Singapore some years ago, ...

thanx for sharing your experience, glad my report can help a bit. i have more to share just haven't had time but will defintely get to it... hopefully before the year ends lol

i actually went to OT once and enjoyed it as well though i did not partake but story for another time

Recent Ratings
halfclover   11-6-2018 06:58  Karma  +8   Cheers brother, love to hear the story sometime
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4504
Posts 2473
Karma 4436
Acceptance 1369
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 12-6-2018 04:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 halfclover's post

Philippines is part of ASEAN block, so you can take them to nay ASEAN countries without  visa restrictions   

Also, Pinay girls enjoy their work and will treat you with a true GFE.  Go for it bro.

Recent Ratings
halfclover   12-6-2018 05:41  Karma  +8   Thanks for that good point. JeffZeke comment above gives me pause but I’m into extended times with one girl.