[Vancouver] Lotus Beauty Spa - Natalia

Date & Time of Session: 22/01/18
Name: Natalia
Nationality: Caucasian
Body: 5/5
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3.5/5
Price & Session Length: 130 for 45mins (inc. tips)
Repeat: Maybe

It’s Monday and I am bored. Found out that there are two white girls and one Korean and one Chinese girl working today. I have seen the Korean girl before (Rebecca) so tempted to try another today. I have previously caught a glimpse of Natalia before and she looked great so today is the day for a visit.

I called at very last minute and said I will be there in 5 minutes. Who’s free? To my surprise, Natalia is free. Was about to walk in but another brother just walked in ahead of me. I gave it 2-3 minutes before heading in myself. Took a quick shower and looked forward to seeing Natalia. As always, took the 45 minutes session. Paid my $50 room fee to the reception girl.

A few minutes later, in walks Natalia. Hmm…why does she look so much hotter the last time I saw her while walking (maybe grass always greener with another). She is at least 5’7 and a fantastic looking C (maybe even Ds) sized boobs but not fat or anything. I would rate her facially as a solid 8.

We started with the back massage and she’s quite chatty. Live in Vancouver area all her life she says. She started back massage that went on for about 20 minutes, but it was nothing special really. Then she switched gear and started light touch / tickling me with her finger nails. I do normally like this when other girls do it to me, but I found her method a bit too much for me. That went on for another 10 min. She then left the room to ‘get more oil’. When she came back and the much-awaited flip over arrives, she asks what I am looking for.

I asked what is she offering? She says, plain clothed on HJ, topless HJ and nude HJ…not sure if there is more on the menu as I did not press further. I was just looking for a good HJ today but needed to see them puppies let out. So, we agreed on topless for $80 tip. Wow, she has fantastic looking boobs. All you boob lovers out there, this is boob heaven. I think they are real large Cs that aren’t droopy (benefits of being younger I guess). She had jeans on and I suggested if she can take those off but leave panties on. She wanted another $20 for that which was a turn off. Usually I prefer to see girls in panties but with them fantastic boobs, this will do, and I passed on her request for another $20. She was friendly enough all the way through.

She lets me fondle away at her breast. She does have a soft touch with her tug which is nice. She is even nice enough to make some satisfactory moaning sounds when I fondled her which works for me. Usually I struggle when the clock is ticking towards the final few minutes, but Natalia did no rush me or say those dreaded words; “you got 5 minutes left”. I blew right on schedule and am quite satisfied. She is on the pricier side compare to other Asian girls there I suppose but them tits…heaven.

Recent Ratings
blast77   27-1-2018 15:19  Karma  +5   Excellent
UncleDad   25-1-2018 23:02  Karma  +4   Nice.
laseracronym   25-1-2018 14:05  Karma  +4   
spahunters101   25-1-2018 09:38  Karma  +3   
Mister   25-1-2018 09:00  Karma  +4   Paid the same for a Chinese girl a year ago. Rebecca’s been there a while. How much did she charge you?
jeffzeke   25-1-2018 08:50  Karma  +5   good punt bro, thanks for sharing
batman108   25-1-2018 02:05  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
JJJ37   25-1-2018 01:39  Karma  +5