Agent: Yezi
Nationality & Language: Hong Kong / Mandarin
Face:  4/5
Body:  4/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  120
Repeat: Maybe if she is still around

Still freezing cold in New York.  Dropped off paperwork at my accounts in Flushing and decided to squeeze in a session before heading back to Long Island. Parked around 1, quick call to Yezi and was told both girls were free.  Harbin girl from last time was still there and a new girl from Hong Kong. Grandma manager greets me at the door and says “here again”? I guess I do need to cut down as that’s the second manager now that recognizes me...

Waited a few minutes as both girls were still prepping to start. Harbin looked prettty nice in her lingerie but looks tired and not quite awake.  Hong Kong greeted me cheerfully and said her name was candy.  HK it is. In the room, we made some small talk while I warmed up and she cleaned up a bit. Petite girl, toned with a great smile. Doesn’t look like the 22 year old student as advertised but mid 20s if I had to guess. First timer in New York, about a month in and second day working.

As she just washed, she slips on a robe while I disrobe. Vanilla shower but she insisted on helping me wash and dry off. Clean towels placed, new bag in the waste basket, and on the bed we go. She starts off with the usual nipple licking and body sliding while is was exploring her body. Nice soft B cups with toned ass and legs. Fairly sparse bush, not sure if natural or trimmed, but she did not let me explore LS too much.

Quickly caps LB and proceeds to CBJ while tickling the jewels with her hand. Made a few attempts to deep throat but gags. A few minutes later, pops up on top and tries to CG. She applies KY and attempts to slide LB in. Super tight LS as it took her about 15 seconds to get the tip in. After about a minute of her attempting to CG, LB was softening from the manhandling and she couldn’t take the pressure anymore. Her forehead was sweaty from her attempts!

She got off and wanted to try missionary. I played with her body for a bit to get her to loosen up and to wake LB up as well. She applied more KY and guided LB to enter her. Eyes closed in concentration as LS slowly gave way and opened up. After about a minute, felt like an hour, LB was finally fully in. We laid there for a bit for her to adjust while LB happily enjoyed the heat and tightness of LS. Slowly started pumping while she used her thighs to control how deep LB got. As enjoyable as it was, LB was not going to pop this way but I was happy to take my time with her. As I started to ramp up speed, she suddenly hugs me tight with her arms, thighs give way as her legs wrap round me and pulls LB in. I felt a gush of heat from LS as LS somehow gets even tighter, almost strangling LB.

After a few seconds, she pushes me off as she couldn’t take anymore and wanted to catch her breath. A quick breather, she asks if she could finish LB off with a CBJ but that generally doesn’t work for me and I suggested doggy. She applies a bit more KY as she turns around. I enter her again from behind, LS much more accommodating now that she’s loosened up. I lean back and pull her up into a sitting spoon while sitting on my heels, her arms bracing against the wall and started to pound her. One hand grabbing her B cups and the other hand stimulating her clit, I soon felt both LS and LB tighten as LB .

While cleaning up, she commented that she thought she was going to be split in half.  Showered, dressed, she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and thanked me for being gentle and accommodating with her. She said she is with this agent for another 4 days and has scheduled other agents around the Flushing area so will be around for a bit.

Damage: 120 and 20 tip. I think she should be tipping me...

Side note: weird thing happpened on my way out. While we were in the clean up shower, another bro came to the apartment and I guess he turned down the Harbin girl. After I dressed and left the bedroom, bro was sitting in the living room waiting. Felt him staring at me the whole time as I was putting my sneakers on, said bye to grandma and walked out.

[ Last edited by  ShiroRyu at 10-1-2018 12:44 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
MothToAFlame   15-1-2018 21:36  Karma  +5   Excellent
blast77   15-1-2018 14:40  Karma  +6   
nyctohkvacation   15-1-2018 09:33  Karma  +5   
JJJ37   15-1-2018 01:56  Karma  +5   
freepeaks   15-1-2018 01:34  Karma  +5   Nice report - contact info omitted?
Petay_1283   11-1-2018 17:32  Karma  +7   
NeverWong   11-1-2018 15:50  Karma  +3   Excellent
UncleDad   11-1-2018 13:48  Karma  +4   Tight-tastic!
jeffzeke   11-1-2018 13:39  Karma  +7   cute girl, thanks for sharing.
batman108   11-1-2018 12:57  Karma  +3   You super big
spahunters101   11-1-2018 10:56  Karma  +3   
stinkyfeet   11-1-2018 10:14  Karma  +5   
austin821   11-1-2018 10:02  Karma  +5   
obe   11-1-2018 08:57  Karma  +10   Excellent
hkpunter999   11-1-2018 03:04  Karma  +6   Super cute! Odd ending indeed!
freepeaks
Kinky King

UID 920
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1666
Posts 1001
Karma 1658
Acceptance 166
Reading Access 50
Registered 5-4-2007
Location usa/hongkong
Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2018 01:33  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Contact info

Nice report sounds like a good place
Any contact info and policy on non-Chinese?

THx
ShiroRyu
Lustful Lord

UID 64742
Digest Posts 0
Credits 931
Posts 38
Karma 929
Acceptance 42
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-5-2011
Location NYC
Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2018 06:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 freepeaks's post

http://flushingincall.com/index.php/news/view/717.html

I believe they are Asians only. Most of these agents in Flushing are.