[VIC, Australia] Thai Massage Place in the South East

Date: Early January 2018, evening
Name: Don't know
Nationality: Thai
Language: Simple english
Face: 2/5
Body: 1/5
Service: 1.5/5
Price: 120AUD (70 AUD for 1h of massage, 50 for extras)
WIR: Definitely not

After a week of punting in Japan, I felt that my metaphorical itch was not sufficiently scratched yet. If I were in Singapore, I'd have gone for a punt or two without a moment's hesitation. However, having returned to godforsaken Australia (certainly felt that way after a week in Japan), I was unsure of the punting options. Sure, legal brothels exist, but unfortunately they're quite costly, and I'm just not into white girls, who also might not live up to the quality of Japanese girls in a similar price bracket. I decided to give local massage places a try, doing some research beforehand. I found 3 places that were reasonably close by, with one that had a rotating stable of Chinese girls, one with a stable of Indian girls, and one with a stable of Thai girls. The place with Indian girls I eliminated almost immediately, but eventually I picked the Thai place, simply because it was closer. I will mention, however, that the place with Chinese girls, had better reviews. That said, the Thai place didn't have bad reviews either; with local punters reporting that the girls weren't bad looking, service was good, etc etc.

I made my way down, and saw a dumpy, middle aged cashier who was probably 10-15 years past her prime, about 10kg overweight, and generally an extremely plain face. On the couch, I saw two decent looking girls, probably in their late 20s, using their phones. I prayed that they would be the ones servicing me; but unfortunately, that was not to be. I entered a room down the hallway, and to my pleasant surprise, it was fairly large and was very clean. I undressed, and lay face down with a towel covering my lower body. Soon, someone walked in and to my dismay, it was the cashier. I cursed internally, but didn't make a scene, because it was my first time punting in Australia. There was almost no small talk despite me trying to initiate, and the massage was very mediocre to say the least- it was just her rubbing oil into my skin. The teasing wasn't half bad, but when she asked if I wanted anything done, citing a few options such as body-to-body, I told her that I'd just like a HJ. She was initially somewhat taken aback, as most of the local clientele usually picked other options, like nude HJ at least; until she realised that she wasn't my cup of tea at all. I'm pretty sure that I saw a fairly bitter smile flicker across her face, but honestly, there was no point in me forking out more cash on a girl that I had 0 physical attraction to just to spare her feelings. The HJ was just dull, with lots of oil used. I had initially enjoyed it, but after like 4-5 minutes of teasing/variation, she just went full jackhammer in order to get me to finish. I finished with 15 minutes left on the clock, to which she momentarily left the room to get a pail of warm, soapy water to wipe the oil off my body before asking me to dress. I exited the shop's front door 10 minutes early.

Honestly an extremely disappointing experience. Perhaps the bar was raised a tad too high after an excellent week in Japan, but either way, the quality of the girl was just abysmal. If they had sent in one of the younger, more slender girls; perhaps I'd have had a better time. Either way, I don't think I'd punt in Australia anymore; I'd spent 1/7 of 2 hours with Hina (see my soapland post), on a disappointing 45 minutes. I'd probably be better off saving up to enjoy another full week of punting in Japan sometime this summer.

PS: If you live in Southeastern Victoria and would like to try this place out, drop me a PM and I'll give you the location.

[ Last edited by  rocketlaces at 4-1-2018 20:13 ]

Recent Ratings
Atan1   16-1-2018 13:07  Karma  +4   Thanks
g2005   9-1-2018 21:38  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
batman108   5-1-2018 12:04  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
jeffzeke   5-1-2018 09:09  Karma  +3   thanks
obe   5-1-2018 08:57  Karma  +6   Thanks.
Kai   5-1-2018 03:14  Karma  +2   The cashier...
JJJ37   5-1-2018 02:48  Karma  +4   
blast77   4-1-2018 23:47  Karma  +6   Sorry for the bad punt
hkpunter999   4-1-2018 23:08  Karma  +4   
ShiroRyu   4-1-2018 21:40  Karma  +3   
JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 5-1-2018 02:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 rocketlaces's post

Wondering why you would eliminate the Indian girls. Did you take a look?

there are some smoking hot indian girls

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   5-1-2018 09:09  Karma  +3   agree, some Indians are hot and horny.