Language: Chinese
Nationality: Chinese
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 5/5
Price: 160RM + 50RM tip
WIR: Yes

After reading this post, I decided to check out Angelic Garden (a BJ MP w/ dragon service) for myself. Getting there via Uber, I was dropped off at the mall just around the corner. I had a bit of trouble finding the entrance to this place, and had to call the shop. Turns out, the entrance is via an unmarked stairwell to the side of the Chinese restaurant at the corner. Once you head up two flights of stairs you will see a glass door and through the glassdoor the nightclub/karaoke sort of vibe that lets you know you've arrived at the right place. Again this is a BJ MP, and for full services you'll want to visit their sister MP, October Cherry, which is actually close by.

Upon entering, a young & friendly English-speaking papasan greeted me. I was given a drink menu and settled down in their lounge area, which is a bit small but not too shabby. The lineup came out shortly after (about 7 girls at this time). What's important to note is that while their websites lists prices and services offered by each girl, you can get much more accurate information from their WeChat profile. For example, their profile lists which girls are working that specific day and also some girls offer more services than on their profile. Some of the Indo and Viet girls on their roster are also listed as offering One Dragon services via their WeChat. I chose the only girl available offering dragon service, a PRC girl who is not listed on the website, paid the papasan, and off we went.

The room is pretty small and consists of just a single massage table type bed and a small shower unit. It's pretty cramped but for the price. Here I was given a great dragon service, with lots of rimming action, a long catbath, and slow, sensual BBBJ action. I only got 1 shot so I'm not sure if 2 shots is possible when choosing dragon service. After the deed, I spoke with the girl and it seems that one of the nice things about this shop is that the girls have been working there for some time, which means that a report today will be more useful down the line since the girl is likely still working at the establishment (as opposed to other places, such as Bond and Sky River, where girls come and go). Due to the good service I tipped 50RM and made my way out. On the way out Coco just finished a session and she looks just like the pictures (mid 30's, slim). I would definitely give her a try on a repeat visit. Overall, my impression is that the pictures on the site are mostly representative of the girls available, caveat emptor!

Recent Ratings
Neiht   8-1-2018 10:23  Karma  +5   Thanks for the Intel!
batman108   28-12-2017 12:32  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
NeverWong   27-12-2017 22:41  Karma  +3   thx
Dr.A   27-12-2017 17:38  Karma  +7   
blast77   27-12-2017 10:23  Karma  +6   Thanks
hkpunter999   27-12-2017 08:16  Karma  +4   
blast77
Throbbing Titan

UID 51432
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4454
Posts 316
Karma 4422
Acceptance 636
Reading Access 70
Registered 8-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2017 10:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I guess the big sign on top of the chinese restaurant for Angelic Garden and the smaller sign on the side aren't there anymore?
October Cherry also had a clear sign, an even bigger one, wonder if It's still there.

♬Ain't asking you for nuthin'
I'm just giving up somethin'
If you got the price
If you the price yeah yeah
Street walking woman
Street walking  woooman"♬
flintboy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 41244
Digest Posts 0
Credits 387
Posts 14
Karma 386
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 12-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2017 12:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Didn't see any signs when I was looking all over that intersection, including when looking directly at that floor from outside. They were quick to pick up the phone though so I definitely recommend calling if lost like me. Also this report was from 3 weeks ago so maybe the signs are up again. Takes me awhile to get around to writing these reports!

[ Last edited by  flintboy at 27-12-2017 12:46 ]

Recent Ratings
blast77   27-12-2017 20:45  Karma  +6   Last time i went there was month ago, so signs may well have been taken down, many MPS do so