Subject: [Japan] First High-class soapland experience (Last Scene)
rocketlaces
Erotic Emperor

UID 169813
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2965
Posts 68
Karma 2960
Acceptance 105
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-12-2016
Location Japan/Singapore/Melbourne
Status Offline
Post at 26-12-2017 23:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Japan] First High-class soapland experience (Last Scene)

Date: 26th December 2017, nighttime
Name: Hina
Link: http://l-scene.com/profile.html?id=686
Nationality: Japanese
Language: Japanese (I'm around JLPT N5, which is early elementary school level)
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
GFE: 4.5/5
Price: 77000JPY for 2 hours
WIR:  Yes

*Warning, long post inbound, apologies in advance*

It's my second last night in Japan, and I'm still a bit upset that I discovered a new great girl in Tobita, only for me to run out of time in Osaka. I decided to tick a proper soapland off my bucket list in order to feel better (Club Amour, the soapland-style fashion health, doesn't count!). Initially, I planned to visit Don Juan in Shinjuku, which is rather accessible, as I'd heard good things about Mizuki (http://donjuan.jp/profile.php?id=mizuki12.1952&rKey=); and the site indicated that she was working on the morning of the 27th, so I made a mental note to wake early then. However, upon visiting the site again today she changed her schedule, working on the 26th instead. Honestly quite annoyed, since it wasn't the first time I've had fickle schedule this trip (Tsumugi, Club Amour's #6 and Sayumi, their #2, cancelled and started work later than initially displayed respectively). I made up my mind to visit Yoshiwara after dinner, and be warned, it's actually not easy to get there from the Minowa station, especially for a first timer. I recommend keying in エムビル into google maps upon exiting the station (exit 3).

I'd heard things about Satin Doll, and their roster for the 26th looked great, with Shizuku (http://s-doll.com/profile.html?id=388) and Ran (http://s-doll.com/profile.html?id=346) catching my eye. I went to Satin Doll and the doormen within greeted me rather politely, two of them getting onto their knees. I asked if foreigners were welcome, and got an "of course". Was led into a pretty comfortable waiting room (see attachment 1), and the manager told me that it'd be 77 grand for 2 hours. Having done my prior research, I took out the exact amount and he left.  The manager came back shortly, saying that they had no available girls and if I'd be alright with visiting their sister shop. At this point I was wary, and asked if I could see the girls available before deciding; and he brought out 4 cards. I didn't bother remembering any of the other girls, because Hina looked great. I selected her, and was told to wait again whilst the gentlemen arranged for me to be driven to the sister shop (a mere 3 minute walk away, by the way); and I was brought into a spacious, new car and was sent to Last Scene, another equally famous high-class soapland that I didn't know was affiliated with Satin Doll (I only knew that Silky Doll was somehow affiliated). Another doorman greeted me, and I was promptly ushered into an elevator which led me to their lobby. Was led to a posher waiting area, with free cigarettes available (See attachment 2). The attendant came in, knelt and asked if I'd like any drinks; I opted for water only, but I think juice, beer and tea are free.

After a short wait I was led to the elevator with Hina waiting inside, and Hina's quite tall for a Japanese girl. Generally she looked quite similar to the photos; slightly smaller eyes and was overall less fair, but I think the most striking difference would be her tattoos, which have been photoshopped out. She doesn't have very many, a couple of small ones on the wrist, the back of the neck, etc. She was relieved that I could speak some Japanese, and we made some nice small talk before undressing. Overall she had nice, large Bs or small Cs, and was a healthy, pretty lady with a slightly lacking ass. We started off with "bed play", which is basically just sex on a bed before the soapland play. Lots of nice smooching, I popped in about 20 minutes. Following which, we took a short break; whereby she ordered some drinks and we had a small chat before I got a nice shower. Got into the tub and had a quick BBBJ and titfuck inside before Hina asked if I wanted to return to the bed or engage in lotion/mattress play. Opted for the mattress play and it was great, with a bit of 69 thrown into the mix. Quite a bit of nice sumata play before messing about in cg, mish and doggy. Popped in her with 40 minutes to spare. Soaked in the bath to rinse off the lotion while Hina cleared away the air mattress. We went back to the bed, and she asked if I wanted to try for one last pop. Of course I agreed, since she suggested it; and somehow I managed to pop after a lot of attention from Hina. We had about 10 minutes on the clock after we took the final shower; and so we chatted more. I found out that Hina's from Hiroshima, and that she's a massage therapist who does soapland work on her days off from her massage job. She showed me some photos of the sights she saw during her Christmas break, and all in all it was a fairly animated conversation. I got a final hug as the phone rang;  and a quick peck on the cheek. Hina gave me her card, asking me to come play again sometime. Bade her farewell and was ushered into the waiting room yet again; where the same attendant brought me the drinks menu (opted for water again), and he asked if I had a good time. He then called for a cab, and when it arrived; I was ushered through a side door (apparently it was closing time for them and the shutters along the main entrance was down. Got a deep bow as I entered the cab, and left with a pervy cab driver who leered as he asked me if I had a good lady. I'm content that I finally ticked Yoshiwara off my list, and I'll definitely go back for sure. (On a side note, I'm now 100k JPY over my initial punting budget of 80k... I guess self control's hardly possible when in Japan...)

[ Last edited by  rocketlaces at 27-12-2017 00:14 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
lefeu   8-1-2018 14:46  Karma  +6   Excellent
twfun   2-1-2018 01:58  Karma  +3   thanks for the report, hope I have some time to play in Japan someday.
blast77   30-12-2017 11:30  Karma  +6   Great and informative report
spahunters101   30-12-2017 07:52  Karma  +3   Awesome review. Definitely need to try some jap girls when i get to japan someday.
scufferhk   30-12-2017 06:46  Karma  +5   An excellent report
WalterTheWhite   29-12-2017 23:36  Karma  +3   
blahblah777   29-12-2017 19:00  Karma  +2   lucky boy im so jealous!
laseracronym   28-12-2017 12:56  Karma  +4   
batman108   28-12-2017 12:23  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks
TwistedMirror   27-12-2017 22:25  Karma  +4   
aurufc   27-12-2017 20:47  Karma  +3   good work and fk the budget lol!! think they would accept Gaijin only speaking English?
jeffzeke   27-12-2017 13:25  Karma  +8   outstanding, something I'd like to try. but I am afraid I won't be able to find this place.
Mister   27-12-2017 08:58  Karma  +6   HK$5.3K >:-0 “Popped in her” —covered? What’s the typical sumata repertoire? That’s usually the main course?
doghead   27-12-2017 08:53  Karma  +5   Thanks for the great reports of your Osaka tour.
obe   27-12-2017 08:27  Karma  +10   Excellent
paladin310   27-12-2017 06:43  Karma  +6   Can't understand why you'd be over budget?
porkchops   27-12-2017 02:12  Karma  +5   Sounds like a great experience... but at 680 USD, above my current budget
UncleDad   27-12-2017 01:09  Karma  +4   Awesomeness
JJJ37   27-12-2017 01:09  Karma  +4   
Dr.A   27-12-2017 00:25  Karma  +5   
rocketlaces
Erotic Emperor

UID 169813
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2965
Posts 68
Karma 2960
Acceptance 105
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 27-12-2017 21:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 rocketlaces's post

Hi bros, I'm not too sure how to reply to ratings here, so I'll just make do with a response that addresses the questions asked. If there's a way to reply to ratings, please help me out!

@paladin310 I'd initially set aside 80k JPY for punting as I had only intended to visit Tobita; but upon landing in Japan and having a whole host of options available, I couldn't resist; and spent more money than I'd previous limited myself to. Hence an excess of 100k (97k JPY to be exact).

@Mister FS was covered. I wouldn't say that sumata is the main course, it's part of the package if you opt for the lotion/mattress play. I had sumata in CG before we slipped on a condom for more fun, but I think you can try sumata in missionary? It'd be quite hard on a slippery air mattress, however. The "main course", so to speak, is usually the mattress play or bed play after the shower session. I know some girls in soaplands do offer BBFS, whether you accept their offer is up to you! 5.3k HKD truly is a lot of money, but I strongly believe that you (usually) get what you pay for, especially with soaplands. Expensive soaplands have better facilities and of course, better girls and service. On a side note, Last Scene's room was very clean and generally quite well maintained. I've heard horror stories of cramped, old, and unclean play rooms in budget soaplands; the horror...

@jeffzeke Honestly an exceptional experience; the overall service was top notch. Don Juan is a high class soapland in Shinjuku that you can check out, but I've read that their facilities are slightly lacking, what with an 85k JPY price tag for foreigners. I'll check it out for you next June Until then, Yoshiwara isn't THAT difficult, it's just that it was my first time, and I was searching for it in the dark too. After taking exit 3 from Minowa, key in  エムビル into Google Maps and it's a 10-15 minute walk to Yoshiwara area. If you're ever considering a visit feel free to message me for recommendations based on price point!

@aurufc I know, right? (Going to have to live like a broke college student for the next couple of months, but totally worth it). I think most shops would accept you if you look presentable/have the money; but the girl might be a bit worried or uncomfortable. I hear that some girls use Google Translate to communicate while taking a break between pops.

[ Last edited by  rocketlaces at 27-12-2017 22:00 ]

Recent Ratings
paladin310   30-12-2017 09:29  Acceptance  +1   Was joking...I always spent way too much Y in JP..but loved everty minute of it.
jlam13   28-12-2017 15:36  Acceptance  +1   The website mentions 25K for 120 minutes? How come it was 77K?
Mister   28-12-2017 08:40  Karma  +2   Thanks. So the sumata you got was the “dry” hump variety. I’ve heard of armpit play, behind the knee, buttcheeks etc. ...
rocketlaces
Erotic Emperor

UID 169813
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2965
Posts 68
Karma 2960
Acceptance 105
Reading Access 60
Registered 18-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2017 23:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 rocketlaces's post

@jlam13 25k for 120 minutes is just the "bathing fee". Think of it as paying for the usage of the room; if I'm not mistaken, locals generally pay the 25k at the front desk, then later on they pay the girl a standardised "service fee" in private. That used to be
the practice last time, I'm not sure if they still follow it these days. Either way, for foreigners who are usually ignorant about the subtleties and cultural norms, the shops have eliminated that process for us by making us pay up front; and have added a foreigner tax for good measure, hence the hefty cost.

@Mister I think the "dry" hump variety is par for the course in most soaplands. Most girls generally don't do the armpit play and
so on, unless you visit a shop that caters to such fetishes. I think between buttcheeks might be alright, however. It depends on
how adventurous the girl is!

Recent Ratings
Mister   30-12-2017 10:47  Karma  +1   Thanks