Status Offline
Post at 23-12-2017 09:54  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Japan] Club Amour, Osaka

Date: Late December 2017, before lunch.  
Name: Iroha
Link: http://club-amour.com/profile.php?id=74
Nationality: Japanese
Language: Japanese (I'm around JLPT N5, which is early elementary school level)
Face: 4/5
Body: 3.5/5
GFE: 3.5/5
Price: 20000JPY (19000 for 60min + 1000 as nomination fee)
WIR: Maybe

Couldn't get a good night's sleep for some reason, woke up earlier than expected and falling asleep was not possible. Got up, decided to visit Club Amour, which is a 10 minute walk away from my hotel.  Checked the roster for the day and I was eager to give their shop's number 2 a try: http://club-amour.com/profile.php?id=244 . However, it was not to be, as she wasn't in the shop when I first got there. Luckily, I had Iroha as a backup plan, and selected her after paying the manager 20 grand. Was led to the waiting room, which had TVs, manga and posters of the shop's girls all around. Clipped and filed my nails; and after a 10 minute wait I was led to the elevator where Iroha was waiting inside.

I wasn't disappointed when I first saw her in a cute Santa outfit, sure her photos were definitely photoshopped; with slightly smaller eyes and a chin that was less sharp, but she was still quite pretty. We got to the room and undressed, and I saw her fairly nice-sized C-cups (Japanese Fs), and was quite happy. She had a bit of tummy flab, and her ass was lacking, but overall, she looked quite nice and the difference wasn't too drastic. Got a nice shower sitting on the stool with a gap in the middle, before stepping into the bathtub whilst she deftly soaped up the mat. Got onto the mat and the mat play started; and Iroha was definitely no newbie when it came to this aspect of the play. I enjoyed every minute of it, and while rimming isn't usually my thing; she did it quite well. After about 10 minutes, I was asked to turn around and lie face-up, and this time she got quite affectionate with light pecks and a nice, slow handjob. This transitioned into a titfuck, a BBBJ, 69, and then sumata. I asked if she could revert to the titfuck and she obliged, before I finished on her ample chest with 10 minutes to spare. We took a bath together, making small talk. Turns out Iroha's an Osaka girl through and through; and we joked that the Kansai dialect was a bit hard for a beginner like me to understand. She gave me some food recommendations, and after finding out that I'd be visiting Kobe for a day trip during my vacation here, she strongly recommended the cheesecake there.

We dressed, I got a nice hug, and we stealthily moved down the hallway, so that I wouldn't bump into other clients. Got into the elevator with Iroha, got a peck on the cheek and a cheery farewell. All in all, it was 20k yen well spent; but before I leave Osaka I'd definitely want to try their #2 girl, Sayumi, if possible.

Recent Ratings
lefeu   25-12-2017 00:55  Karma  +6   
doghead   24-12-2017 10:06  Karma  +3   Thanks. Do you pay a foreigner surcharge?
Dr.A   23-12-2017 22:53  Karma  +5   
porkchops   23-12-2017 20:31  Karma  +5   Thanks!
blast77   23-12-2017 15:19  Karma  +6   Excellent
paladin310   23-12-2017 14:31  Karma  +4   Ganbatte!!!
batman108   23-12-2017 13:18  Karma  +2   Awesome and thanks