Karma 68
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-5-2017
Status Offline
Post at 11-6-2017 19:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
An upside to 61 Pilkilm Street - 2 reports

Jordan has a pretty bad rep for horrible service. But I think that it's not so much horrible as it is irregular. I have 2 quick reports here, both at 61 Pilkilm Street. Why do I come back? I can't resist a cheap deal and the place is quieter than the other major walk ups in Hong Kong Island.

1st - Flat 63-D, 1/F (As referenced in my earlier post)

Date & Time of Session: a couple of weeks back. But she told me she'd be here till late June.
Name: Annie
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face: 3.5/5 - Subtle make up. Nice pixie face. Her pictures are available on another site. They're quite close but as with Thais, a few shades darker.
Body: 3.5/5 - Petite and relatively slim. Has a tummy that is noticeable when she sits down but doesn't bother me too much. A few folds are forgivable. Small boobs. I'm ok with small boobs on petite girls. If the overall package is proportionate I'm happy.
Skill: 4/5 - Pretty darn good. She blows well and knows how to use her hands when blowing. Has a DT feel even though she isn't. I think she's comfortable with BBBJ but I asked for BJ (as I always do) and it still works.
Service: 4.5/5 - Exceptional. Washes you thoroughly and is very attentive to you. One downside is that she's a hygiene freak and doesn't do 69. Relatively alright with roaming all over her body.
GFE: 4.5/5 - This is why I like good thais. When they suck (no pun intended) they're horrible. But when they are good they are GOOD. Very smiley. She keeps a conversation going. Her english is decent and she keeps cracking jokes. I like the bubbly and cheerful kind of girl and she seems to be that kind. Of course, your results may vary. I don't think she's very experienced with the HK scene (first time here) and maybe a few weeks has changed her demeanour.
Cost: 300 HKD
Repeat: Maybe. But I think people have caught on to her. She's busy everytime i check that place out. Funnily enough everytime I walk past the shower is on. Hygiene freak indeed.

2nd - I forgot the actual number but basically when you come out the door on the 1/F, you go to the room that isn't the one with all the Thais and walk to the end. There are 2 doors. 1 straight ahead and 1 to the right. Her door is straight ahead. She will only be here for a week longer.
Name: She doesn't advertise and I didn't ask
Nationality & Language: China, Mandarin
Face: 4/5 - Classic chinese beauty. Big eyes and nice smile.
Body: 4/5 - Great. 5'3. No noticeable belly. Smooth skin. Very slim but not particular fit - her butt sags a little but it's more of something I notice because the overall package is really pretty good so defects stand out more. (Like a small black dot on a white piece of paper)
Skill: 3/5 - Decent blowjob with condom. Handjob was alright. Didn't have sex for this one. Not in the mood for that so I have no report on it.
Service: 2.5/5 - Not very good. Didn't allow fingering. Didn't allow 69. Basically no going south unless its your dick.
GFE: 3.5/5 - Definitely makes an effort. She's obviously intelligent. Asked me about exchange rates and tried to make conversation. My Mandarin is shoddy so I only got so far though. I am not sure if she speaks English. She seems a bit nervous though. Forces herself to smile at the start but was a lot more relaxed as we struck up a conversation.
Cost: 400 HKD
Repeat: Nope. Too many things to see and do in HK. But if your Mandarin is decent and you want a classically good looking China lady who's service is kinda alright but not amazing for slightly cheaper prices you can try this out. She also says she's working in Shenzhen (in this line) so if you shuttle between the two it might be worth a shot to go get her WeChat.

No further reports from me! I return to a certain South East Asian Nation with a pretty large sex forum . Maybe some of you know it. HK has been nice. The walk-ups are interesting. More expensive dollar for dollar as compared to what I'm used to but the 30min short time thing really lets you go through a larger volume of women for a (slightly) more expensive price. A bit rushed for my liking though.

Recent Ratings
ergodyne85   15-6-2017 18:41  Karma  +4   thanks, tried annie last time she was in HK. hygiene freak is the apt term haha
waldo   12-6-2017 15:14  Karma  +5   Good Intel
Mister   12-6-2017 13:36  Karma  +5   Very good reports. Do write more next time you're in HK. Some reports from SG would also be welcome ;-p
Jack_Sparrow   12-6-2017 08:10  Karma  +5   
Phaychay   11-6-2017 23:57  Karma  +4   
hotjac   11-6-2017 19:25  Karma  +3   Thanks for the Jordan info - I will put it to good use ...