Status Offline
Post at 2-6-2017 17:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Six762 - Jordan

Name:  Six762
Link: http://go141.com/en/A54638-MK-HoneyGirls-Six762.html
Agent: Six
Nationality & Language: Chinese / Mandarin

Face: 4/5 (always smiling, for smo may be worth a 5)

Body: 4/5 (bit shaggy tits, but the overall proportions were GREAT, no fat at all, and some slight abdo visible on a fairly tanned skin [well.. the tanned part may be due to the fact that the lighting wasn't exactly great... XD]

Skill: 4/5 (very skillful on "LB treatment" + trooperide!)

Service: 3/5 very collaborative (would be a 4 if she didn't ask money right away)

GFE: 3/5 (a bit too talkative, although tried to share a bit of her "passion" for pets... Maybe she wanted to be "petted"? )

PSE: 3/5 (a nice wet bbbj, a soft moaning voice saying "wo yao wo yao" (well, reading again it seems a bit like barking, maybe really she wanted to be a pet... jking)

Price & Session Length:  as advertised + tip

Repeat: Yes, she's still here for a couple of days since the publishing of this report

So: I'm a looong writer, so the above details are like a quick summary, below you enter into the journey of the divine comedy (as per length and

Door opens with a smiling girl behind it. I think, uh oh low lights, high chance of B&S. Instead, passing by the bathroom light (the bathrooms in this hotel are REALLY small) I see a bvery nice body shape hidden below an "ethnic" dress, with a decent look over her defined cleavage.

Step in, a couple of and then: "Good! but, if you don't mind, money first".   hmm, not a good sign one would say, but well I'm really in the mood after the hugs, so don't mind and hand her the money + tip saying: "you see, I also give you the tip in advance, so I look forward to your kindness" (literally...)

Clothes off, Wow... nice firm body, tanned skin, b/c boobs with small nipples (at the beginning the were "inside-out" ), "Hey! shower first!" (sry skipped the part where I tried to do her right there and then... XD)

Uneventful shower, aside from it just having enough space for me (and she is quite small...). Or Maybe it is just me that is too big? well... irrelevant.

careful dry-off, and right away a nice and wet BBBJ, not much eye contact, but wet enough so that it would slide in and out .. in and out ... ops, sry. Back to earth.

So here I start trying to make her feel comfy... sliding fingers first outside and around her p... she even spread her legs and put one on the wall to show me the view
well it was really wet and inviting, but when I tried to finger a bit, she literally "jumped" and stopped my hand. Still, she had the lb in her mouth

Anyway, since that way was a nono, and since it was not my favourite shaved dish, then I opted to go on for the next stage.

Dom dom on, her on top (personal request, as I was a bit lazy...). it starts... Riding.. biting lips... closed eyes, moan, slow down, up and down, back and forward, "Shuang, Shuang" (I never knew I was that good.. well, let me dream...)and then ride fast again, she moves on her own, her ass up and down, comes near me and kisses then says "Wo yao wo Yao" in my Ear... AAARGGH, if that's what it is, then I think, Hell let's break my back, but at least make it worth!! So I start pumping from that position and then we get synchro... (just imagine something else instead of the heads...).

Next position, I go up, (she moves to missionary, I turn her for doggy), and there we go, nice tight ass, no fat, (hanging...) handful tits, love handles that are right perfect for
the ondular movement of the "pelvis" (btw, this should be introduced as part of a daily gym regime...ops.. again ).  So we move like this for i don't know how long and then I slow down while I feel her tightening up and breathe: "ah...." (guys, she seemed to have more liquids after this than before, but let's face it, I wouldn't dare to dream to have been able to make her cum ... so I will just let you guess).

There she goes: "wow.. not done? hen li hai ..." (which sometimes in my past experience meant, hey jackass, move it or we're done...) luckily she was just like enjoying the moment, and then next I was taking off the condom and she was BBBJing me.

The heaven, well you can imagine that in that context it is not easy to hold, just fucked a great body for like an eternity (actually just like 20mins, or seemingly less than the time needed to read this looong report..), and as a grand finale she takes Lb in the mouth and looks at me waiting for it. Yes, couldn't resist: (finally! I was looking forward to using this emo... )

Well, the rest is a bit... so we lay down, talk a bit and she starts showing me some videos of pets that she likes and talking about her being here in HK for the 2nd time, and about her
home in Sichuan where she doesn't move from ... (really?!)

then it's quick: No photos allowed, Shower, clothes and out.

Oh wait, there is a small kiss that she requested before leaving, she moved closer with that cute dress of hers and well, I couldn;t resist.

To make a long story short: YES I would advise you to enjoy your time with her .

Ps. to the moderators, I'm not sure if this way is the right way to post it, if I made a mistake feel free to let me know!
for ease of use only and reference, I attach some DB photos so you don't need to open another page to see who's the protagonist here..

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
David.youngson   11-8-2017 17:51  Acceptance  +2   
LowKey   9-6-2017 23:24  Acceptance  +1   
jimyum   6-6-2017 21:49  Karma  +5   
flappo84   5-6-2017 16:52  Karma  +6   great report... keep going strong
waldo   5-6-2017 14:36  Karma  +5   
garyw   4-6-2017 07:26  Acceptance  +1   Original
sssqblf   3-6-2017 23:16  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
SimonTheShark   3-6-2017 17:47  Karma  +3   
Mister   3-6-2017 07:45  Karma  +5   Original
xooxer   3-6-2017 00:01  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
batman108   2-6-2017 23:13  Karma  +5   awesome and thanks
porkchops   2-6-2017 22:39  Karma  +4   Thanks!
hkpunter999   2-6-2017 22:39  Karma  +5   
stinkyfeet   2-6-2017 20:46  Karma  +8   I love sichuan girls