Acceptance 28
Reading Access 30
Registered 10-3-2017
Status Offline
Post at 1-6-2017 16:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Cheap & Fast BJ @ Ben Ny's [Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam]

Thread Subject: Ben Ny's
Date & Time of Session: Two consecutive weekdays in April 2017, both in the afternoon
Location: Ben Ny’s, 110 Dien Bien Phu, Bihn Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (CARE: The location on Google Maps is wrong and will take you to 380 Dien Bien Phu, it's closer to the round-a-bout with the McDonalds)

First report:

Name: N/A
Nationality & Language: Viet; no English
Face: 2/5 - I don't want to be rude and I'm sure she was lovely when she was younger... 2-3 decades ago
Body: 2.5/5 - out of shape, fat tits and ass
Skill: 4.5/5 - it had to be otherwise no one would be employ her based on looks alone
Service: 5/5 - what else can you ask for?
GFE: N/A
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: 400,000VND (~US$20)
Repeat: Yes, no other place in HCM that I'm aware of can compete price-wise for a bro that just wants to get his dick sucked by a highly skilled and trained Vietnamese lady

So similar to Thailand, Vietnam have their own version of BJ bars called "hot tocs" which means barber shop in Vietnamese. Prior research told me Ben Ny's was highly rated and commended mainly because of their low price, skills of the WG providing the service, and quality of the WG. I visited twice and found the first two points to be true, but the last to be highly based on whichever girl was next in line. This I found out after my first visit.

My first visit was around 4.00pm on a weekday. Needing an escape from the Vietnamese heat, I decided a beautiful (or at least I hoped for one) Viet girl draining the juices of my LB would help cool me down. I didn't study anatomy in school so this method isn't scientifically proven, but it definitely helped with dealing with the weather! Location wise, Ben Ny's a bit out of the way from the popular "tourist" spot of Ho Chi Minh (District 1), and it was around a 15-20 GrabBike ride from where I was staying. Thankfully, GrabBike is cheap in Vietnam and it only cost me around 37,000VND for the ride, which is about US$1.50. No complaints there. Originally, I used the Google Maps location which ended up taking us near the 300s on Dien Bien Phu (which is a busy motorway) and it took a bit of time for us to realise and I had to tell the driver that the # was 110 and we shouldn't follow Google Maps. I recommend finding the McDonalds near the roundabout and using that a destination because Ben Ny's is near there (5 minutes walk at most, but it involves crossing a very busy road). Also on the way back, McDonald's is a more identifiable address for the taxi-bike to pick you up at.

Once you're close, it's hard to miss the place. They have a big fluorescent sign "Ben Ny" outside and it's a small 2-story building, where downstairs is a security guard that watches your motorbike if you decided to drive there. As I was walking in, two what looked like Korean men came down the stairs, seemingly satisfied with their new-found resistance to the heat. Keen to see the inside, I walked upstairs and pushed open the door. There isn't a real lobby to this place, As soon as you enter, there's a small counter to the left andh a barber shop set-up with mirrors and the barber chairs. Knowing the price beforehand, I handed the pretty lady at the counter 400,000 VND and was gestured at the next WG in line. I'm only guessing here, but based on the cleavage the receptionist was showing, it seems that the girls that work here take turn manning the counter. Unfortunately for me, this 8/10 didn't seem to be working and being my first visit, I didn't ask her for her schedule. Also not speaking Viet didn't help my cause either. Double unfortunately for me, the next WG in line had definitely seen better days looks-wise and since I already gave my money, I had no choice but to follow her coy smile into the back, walking past the barber chairs and mirrors. All the WGs here are wearing low-cut tops and mini-skirts that leave little to the imagination but for my particular WG, it was not helping and the only thing I tried to improve the situation was thinking about all the positive reviews I had read about this place.

I was led into the back room which is a dimly lit hall way with about 5 cubicles that are only covered by a curtain. There isn't any individual room and I could hear all the suctioning that was happening as I walked by. Some may find this daunting but I had no issues with it. Once inside the cubicle, it was close to pitch dark and I actually could not see the bed at first and had to reach around with my arms until I could touch it. This seemed to amuse my newly-met ogreish friend and she switched on the light so I could see it properly. The cubicle itself is literally just a bed on the side and a small table at the foot of the bed for you to put your bag or belongings. Not wanting to risk having my possession taken, I kept my phone/wallet in the pockets of my shorts even though it was
soon to be pulled down to my feet. Once I lied down on the bed, she tells me to pull up my shirt and pull down my pants before she makes her way out of the room to get her kit. At this moment, anyone walking by would've seen an almost naked man lying on a small bed. Would not have been the most pleasant experience for both parties I would say, but thankfully she cam back in less than a minute and got to work.

The reason for the shirt being pulled up became abundantly clear when she started giving with a catbath, starting straight at my nipples while her hands expertly stroked and worked the shaft of my LB to get it up. I must repeat, this WG would not be working at such an establishment based on her looks alone. She knew what she was doing. As I got more and more aroused, I quickly got rid of the initial impression and shock I had and began to grope her large (albeit fat) breasts under her dress and over her bra. Knowing what I wanted, she quickly took her entire top off and lifted the bra over and plunged her puppies into my face. As I began to lick, nibble and slobber over her tits she began to make her way down to LB, which was now fully charged, and expertly started tonguing the head of LB while cradling her balls with her hands. She brushed her tongue up and down, from head down the shaft to the balls before making her way back up and started suctioning like a Dyson vacuum. Wanted to explore more of the body, I glided by hands down between her legs and started playing with her LS which was absolutely soaked. It was super easy to slide my fingers inside her and she started making soft moans in-between her head bobbing up and down. I pulled her panties completely down so I could stroke her inner thighs and LS with my right hand while my left hand was pressing the top of her head to go deeper on LB. It wasn't long before her moans and sucking got louder (seemed to be the case in the cubicle right next to me as well) and I into her mouth while I had 2 fingers inside her wet LS. She smiled, mouth still full of my juices, before heading out the cubicle where I could hear her turn on a tap and spit it out. She came back and helped clean up the area around LB and my fingers with some wet wipes, helped get me dress and walked me back out into the barber area where I opened the door and made my down the stairs. Gave a quick wink to the security guard and walked towards the McDonalds to call my taxi back home.

Repeat - Yes! Some of the WGs I could see in the other cubicle (the walls are see through) looked to be in much better shape and worthy of sampling. If they had the skills of mine, this place would be my 2nd home every time I visited Vietnam!

[ Last edited by  curiousfan691 at 1-6-2017 16:54 ]

Recent Ratings
batman108   3-6-2017 01:33  Karma  +1   awesome and thanks
chemical   2-6-2017 01:30  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
stinkyfeet   1-6-2017 23:22  Karma  +6   Tasted a little vomit after reading -_-'
hotjac   1-6-2017 21:37  Karma  +3   NICE!
blast77   1-6-2017 20:46  Karma  +4   Excellent
porkchops   1-6-2017 20:22  Karma  +3   Thanks!