Status Offline
Post at 31-5-2017 23:03  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
VIP Windy Massage II [Hanoi, Vietnam]

Thread Subject: Hao
Date & Time of Session: April 2017; around late afternoon
Name: Hao
Nationality & Language: Viet, little bit of English
Face: 3.5/5 - hard to describe, not ugly or particularly pretty but it was that slutty-kind-of-look makeup/face
Body: 4/5 - she told me afterwards she had a baby, couldn't tell since it was a small gut with no scars/stretch marks(not that I've been around a lot of people with babies regardless)
Skill: 4/5 - first time trying this kind of massage and she definitely knew what to do with that tongue
Service: 4/5 - would be 5/5 if she allowed kissing + fingering butt;
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 450,000 for service + 500,000 tip to WG  
Repeat: Yep, see below

Experience:

Found out about this place from another forum and heard about the top and "unique" service they provide so one gloomy weekday afternoon I decided to visit. I was staying near the Old Quarter so location-wise, this is a bit out of the way - about 15-20 minutes by moto. They actually have a VIP Windy Massage I which is a lot closer but the reviews I read were mainly for the VIP Windy II shop which is why I went there instead. The shop itself is hard to miss, they have a massage sign that says "VIP Windy" with no discretion about it. After I made my way up the small flight of stairs outside, I found myself in the lobby where there are a bunch of sofas and a TV playing some soccer match. I quickly realised that this place is mainly visited by the locals, since there were 3 middle-aged men sitting on the couch smoking and drinking tea. Ignoring all this, I walked past and went to the counter and asked for 1 massage in which the dude behind the counter nodded and then gestured for me to walk to the elevators nearby. I ended up taking the elevator ride up to the 7th floor with the guy and a smoking hot SYT that was carrying a tray of water, tea milk (!!!) and a banana (the unique service I was talking about). Being my first time here and having no way of communicating, I chickened out of asking her to be my WG but she got off on the 5th floor anyway so it was never meant to be. Once we reached 7th floor, the guy guided me into the room which was pretty spacious compared to many of the other massage places in Thailand. It had a large bed with a mirror on the wall, a sauna/shower room at one end of the wall and a bathtub just right outside.

I was probably left alone in the room for 2 minutes before a knock on the door and another SYT walked in, not as pretty as the one in the elevator but this one had a more "bad-girl" kind of vibe to her and her big smile didn't hurt either. Again, she was carrying a
tray of bottled water, cup of milk (no banana) which was a sign of what was to come. I read that they usually send the ugly ones in first (idk why) and you should always decline because the chick afterwards would be better, but she looked fine to me and also I didn't know how long the wait would be for the next WG in line so I didn't risk it. I gave the guy behind her a quick nod to signal my acceptance and quickly closed the door.

She had surprisingly good English and told me to get into the bathtub (clothes off of course) where she washed all over the body, including a 5 minute massage around LB and the balls. Nothing special about the massage, there's not really a hint of HJ either. But
it's pretty easy when you have a beautiful lady's hand wrapped around your cock soaping it up to get hard. They don't get in with you, which is a shame but they also give you the option of having your hair washed which is a nice extra touch. +1 point for hygiene

After a good wash and a long enough LB massage to make sure it was rock hard, she told me to get out, dried myself with a bunch of towels and lie face down on the bed/massage table. She proceeded to strip completely nude, showing off her nice figure and perky tits and also a neatly trimmed bush and this is where the real "fun" begins. She grabs the glass of milk which is hot, drinks some of it into her mouth, then starts slowly dribbling it out of her mouth and onto your body. I'm literally talking from your calves all the to your shoulders, there's hot milk everywhere. AND I MEAN EVERYWHERE. I'm talking rimming with tongue in my butt with hot milk almost burning my ass. It's a sensation that's hard to describe, the milk itself isn't hot enough to hurt you but there's still some discomfort which is cancelled out by her tongue swishing through every crevice of your body. Truly a unique experience that's oddly erotic and couldn't help but make me wonder what the WG in the elevator offered since she had a banana as well...

So after Hao decided she had paid my butt enough attention, the B2B massage continues, and her nice perky tits feel pretty good rubbing up and down my back. I never thought of milk as a substitute for oil or lotion but the geniuses at VIP Windy Massage II are innovators in this space. After about 10-15 minutes, she gets off me and turns me to flip around. With a sly smile on her face, she walks up to my face with her hand rubbing up my leg and stopping at my cock which she slightly tickled with her fingers. I had no choice but to smile back in which she climbs up and flips herself facing down, head at my legs and starts giving me a BBBJ in the 69 position. The bonus of using milk becomes more clearer when her moist LS is right in front of my face to feast on because the milk has a very pleasant smell and DATY literally tasted like I was eating fruit yogurt. I started tonguing her wet pussy and her moans + the suction on the cock getting faster soon made me about to Sensing this was about to happen, Hao grabbed her cokc with her hands and finished me off with a HJ and commented "so much power"... I hadn't in a while so I guess she was referencing that.

Afterwards, we got into the shower to wash each other where I continued to roam her body and play with her perky nipples. Once we dried off, she asked me where I was staying but unfortunately I was staying in a hostel so no outcall was possible (at least that's how I interpreted the question). We both put our clothes on, walked out of the room with her carrying the now empty tray and used towels into the elevator and back down to the lobby. Walked up to the counter and paid the 450,000 and the 500,000 to the girl which she thanked me with a quick kiss on the cheek.

Definitely a memorable experience! I think all the girls here are highly skilled from the reviews and the memory of the first WG I saw in the elevator was enough to make me visit again the next day.

EDIT: Lol fuck just realised my report was over 1.1k words, apologies if it's too long. New to this thing bros!

[ Last edited by  curiousfan691 at 31-5-2017 23:05 ]

Recent Ratings
twelve98   22-8-2017 13:29  Karma  +5   thanks! pls PM the wechat contact
batman108   1-6-2017 01:38  Karma  +2   awesome and thanks
tripwire   1-6-2017 01:08  Karma  +3   Wow, nice. Just when you think you've heard it all...life is wonderful.
Phaychay   1-6-2017 01:00  Karma  +4   
porkchops   1-6-2017 00:41  Karma  +2   Nice report, thanks!
xooxer   1-6-2017 00:03  Acceptance  +1   Excellent