Nationality & Language: Canto, Mando, Mainland China
Face:  4/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 490 45mins
Repeat: Probably

I came to HK for a 2 week holiday as I will be starting a new job mid May.  I wondered around SSP to see if I could find any new talent, but ended up going back to Nga Pui.  As I have a milk fetish.  She greeted me really nice and even offered to put my t shirt in a drier room.  As it was very hot and humid today.  As usual we went into the shower together, she paid quite a bit of attention in cleaning LB as usual.  She asked me if I wanted to suckle on her tits as is lactating, I said hell yeah.  I spent quite a few while sucking on her tits as her milk is delicious    Afterwards I went down on her for a few minutes, she then put a coat on my LB and started sucking away.  I wish that she did BBBJ but she doesn't.  Then came the main course!    I got her to get on me cowgirl, as that is my favourite position as I can play with her tits.  We then switched to doggy with me banging her with her leaned over the bed.      I love playing with Nga's boobs, they are so much fun to play with.   Switched to missionary, I sucked on her tits as I was banging her.  Now I know that Nga doesn't have the best rack but her tits are fun to play with.  She then blew me for a few and I went right back to banging her switching from doggy to missionary to cowgirl.  After a while she said she was getting sore and wondered why I haven't shot off yet.  She said she will finish me off with a HJ, she even took of the coat and put quite a bit of lobe on my LB.  She jacked me off for quite a while and was surprised that I haven't came yet.  She said that I was incredible and that I was banging her to death!     We showered together, she gave me a class of water and gave me back my shirt from the drier room.

I've got to say I was quite surprised myself, that I didn't shot off during my entire time with her.

Recent Ratings
JJJ37   6-5-2017 00:25  Karma  +4   full meal deal