Face:   Cute
Body:  Slim
Skill:   Decent
Service:    BBBJ
GFE:   3/5
PSE:   5/5
Price & Session Length:  999 + Taxi / 1h Special
Repeat:  Maybe... if no other options.

So, I didn't post this one because it wasn't over-the-top for me, but I realize now how rare that actually is!
Also, perhaps though she wasn't to my taste, someone else might really like her.

Anyway,

She's pretty cool. VERY thin... just an A cup, and gives a hell of a blowjob!
It started like others on their site have said, a bit slow. She's not great conversationally, which is why I didn't rank her high on the GFE; not that I didn't think she tried...
Pretty soon she had me strip and lay down, proceeding to lick from my toes to my neck, flip, and I must have in like less than a minute... in her mouth!
She was surprised, looking up at me, but she didn't pull off. I finished and she giggled as she cleaned me up.

She gave me a back rub as I recovered, and before long she got me to sit back as she got down on her knees in-front of me.
As I didn't find her all that attractive, personally, I wasn't all that into it. Though, that's not to say she was bad.
She gave one of the best PSE blowjobs I've had... and even as second round, I didn't last all that long. She went into high-suction, with her bead bobbing so fast I was amazed...

Then, I unloaded in her mouth. She sucked me completely dry, and went back down for the last drop!

THEN, she comes in for the snowball! I was NOT expecting that, but who am I to complain when someone's got YOUR cum in THEIR mouth???!
She laughs and hands me a tissue. It was somewhat of a moment. One of those things that you'll never forget.

She ended up giving me her WeChat, but at the time I didn't actually think I'd repeat, so I deleted it a few days later. [Sorry guys..... ]

If PSE is your kinda thing, then she might be for you. For me, as I'm hyper-visual, she didn't really 'do-it' for me. But the performance was pretty great!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
zorkelias   22-5-2017 22:45  Acceptance  +1   
aznsensation22   12-4-2017 00:24  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   4-4-2017 18:08  Karma  +1   Sometimes enthusiasm dwarfs looks ;)
batman108   3-4-2017 23:36  Karma  +5   awesome and thanks
Alwaysfuun   3-4-2017 17:59  Karma  +6   
jimyum   3-4-2017 13:11  Karma  +4   
joey88   3-4-2017 11:43  Karma  +4   
scufferhk   3-4-2017 06:24  Karma  +5   Favorable
hkpunter999   3-4-2017 01:06  Karma  +4   Nice!!
LeoCan   3-4-2017 00:59  Karma  +5   
JJJ37   2-4-2017 22:36  Karma  +6   
stinkyfeet   2-4-2017 20:37  Karma  +8