Karma 5594
Acceptance 259
Reading Access 80
Registered 20-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 24-2-2017 16:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Another B & S; this time from XL

Last time it was the Q agent that gave me the bait-and-switch run-around. This time it was the XL agent.

Woke up and wanted to fuck a teenager so I scoured the DB and found 5 or 6 on the XL agent’s page. Selected the most delectable and made the booking very easily. But even during the booking process, I found the agent to be concentrating more on the time and the hotel, rather than the name/number of the girl I was booking. Got there early and was sent straight up to the room.

My fears were realised and she wasn’t even close to what I wanted.   After refusals, I was sent from room to room, up and down in the lift between the 6/F & 19/F. If I wanted this I could visit a 141 walk-up building and save a lot of money. When I got to the 6th girl I was tired of the hassle and, for what I swear will be the last time, I agreed to fuck a girl that was not what I wanted.   But at least she had quite the cute face that I need to cum in mish, which is my preferred cum-position.

Name: Went through the XL stable afterwards and it might have been XL 0451.
Link: http://go141.com/en/A47421-TST-HoneyGirls-XL0451.html
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 3/5 – not very pretty but had a little cuteness.  
Body:  2/5 – not my type at all; not skinny and biggish tits
Skill: 2/5 - BJ was OK but couldn’t do cowgirl.
Service: 3/5 but I didn’t ask for much
Price: $900 but I had no change so paid $1,000
Agent: OK except for all the B&S.
Repeat: not for the girl or the agent.

I’m an old guy and was tired after all the walking between rooms and just wanted to feel a warm body so I passed on the shower, except she made me wash my dick under the sink tap.

She asked me to get on the bed but I pushed her to her knees as I like my BJ standing, holding her head between my hands and pushing my dick into her mouth.   She actually did an OK job and I got onto the bed, she put on the rubber and mounted in cowgirl with the usual complaint that I was too big. Turned out she couldn’t do cowgirl at all and she just lay on top of me. I had to do all the work, thrusting from below while she just lay there moaning. She wouldn’t even lift her body so I could get a good feel of her soft and ample tits.

Rolled her onto her back and didn’t bother with any more positions. Just banged her hard for about 20 minutes and she took it well but wouldn’t kiss for long and not deep. I thought at one point that I wouldn’t be able to orgasm but fortunately her face was pretty enough to look at and cum.

Not a great orgasm but good enough until the next time.

Dressed and left.

I now have to re-think my mongering strategy because I’m pissed off with this B&S and it just seems to be getting worse.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
prince10   2-3-2017 01:46  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Petay_1283   27-2-2017 14:35  Karma  +5   cute
jimyum   26-2-2017 11:10  Karma  +4   
JJJ37   26-2-2017 04:24  Karma  +5   
batman108   25-2-2017 13:49  Karma  +4   Awesome and thanks
homer168   24-2-2017 19:19  Karma  +4   yeah - b&s is frustrating
blahblah777   24-2-2017 16:43  Karma  +1   I feel your pain

Live Life With Passion
Effbuddy2
Nookie Newbie

UID 179017
Digest Posts 0
Credits 32
Posts 5
Karma 32
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-2-2017
Status Offline
Post at 24-2-2017 16:53  Profile P.M. 
XL B&S Agent

I feel your frustration, I also experienced B&S with XL agent.  He woud confirm the chosen girl is available and send you to different rooms.
Julia1986
Lustful Lord

UID 75353
Digest Posts 0
Credits 663
Posts 61
Karma 658
Acceptance 90
Reading Access 40
Registered 25-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 26-2-2017 00:02  Profile P.M. 
My experience with the agent was that the advertised girls are usually not around. But it seems that you got what you want so it is not that bad. What works for me is that I will call the agent and ask which one is available instead. Anyway, there are many agents out there, so I am not a fan of XL girls, unless my regular is back to his stable...

Recent Ratings
ZOZu   26-2-2017 04:34  Acceptance  +1   Oh this is good advice to ask who is available! Thanks m8