Reading Access 70
Registered 10-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 10-1-2017 12:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sheung Wan Yuko - finally got my hands on her

Date & Time of Session:  Last night
Name:  Yuko
Link: http://go141.com/en/A22654-SW-14 ... ?ref=Search(region)
Nationality & Language: Cantonese and Mandarin only sadly
Face:  cute girl
Body:  small, thin, feels augmented boobs
Skill: holy cow!/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  30 minutes
Repeat: hell yeah

My previous reports are giving honest opinions of ups and downs of a girl this one is too so you may make the call yourselves.

Every time I walked by her room she's always working so I finally decided to book her via text. I groomed myself clean and odor free(all men should before visiting any girls!) and went there on time, but the network was so horrible in the building I missed her text and call (watch out guys), she ended up giving my session to someone else and I waited for half an hour. I was a bit angry but honestly was no one's fault, just miscommunication.

When she opened the door for me I explained the situation and she apologized. She didn't even waited for me to put down my bag, pulled up my T-shirt started to lick my nipples on the spot!!!!! Went to the shower, where she did a little more teasing, I responded with gliding my fingers on her body as well. I felt up her boobs the front part was incredibly soft but the base was hard.

Laid down in bed she did the usual, except started to play with my balls as well. Yuko ran her lips and tongue up and down, round my shaft, didn't touch the tip. She gave me a frontal oil massage, saying it was making up for my waiting. I was holding back, HARD trying not too shoot my load... and she dropped her head down and gave me a superb CBJ, which didn't last long cause it was so tense I almost cum.

I started with mish, Yuko curled up her body, knees almost touching her chest, giving me full tight access to her pussy. It was incredibly tight and she moved about to increase the sensation. Our eyes locked on each other, the only time she looked away was when we did the doggy style. She was one of very few girls that would talk dirty during sex which I loved, but I didn't like her squeal like the hentai films...worse than hentai in my opinion and it was a turn off. She told me to go harder, and harder, and wanted harder! Happily obliged and I shot like a canon with too many gun powder.

We chatted a little more and went to the shower. My cock was still hard there, it was so good it took quite a while to calm down the excitement. She told me she has a few tricks on the menu with extra price, I definitely want to check them out later.

Recent Ratings
Phaychay   15-1-2017 20:26  Karma  +3   
Alwaysfuun   14-1-2017 07:17  Karma  +3   
jeffzeke   12-1-2017 09:27  Karma  +3   outstanding!
NeverWong   10-1-2017 23:09  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
ergodyne85   10-1-2017 19:43  Karma  +1   What was the price? 600?
kuori2   10-1-2017 16:38  Acceptance  +1   Should definitely try her ! :(
hotjac   10-1-2017 15:27  Karma  +1   Bang on! Now that sounds like a must do woman!
Flybydr   10-1-2017 13:23  Karma  +2   Next Time don't forget to add the 'Price' of the session (Base+add on+tips) so we get an idea
sam_smith
Throbbing Titan

UID 168426
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3846
Posts 448
Karma 3776
Acceptance 1395
Reading Access 70
Registered 10-12-2016
Status Offline
Post at 10-1-2017 14:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sorry Flybydr, totally forgot. Session was $600 without the oil massage.