Karma 33
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2007 06:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Korean Mika & Midori?

Anyone have any experience with the Korean/Japanese hotel girls Mika or Midori? I checked the Chinese forum briefly but didn't see anything...

I hope they stick around for awhile, I'm stuck in Germany at the moment but can't wait to get back to HK. Midori looks stunning, I'm wondering how heavily Photoshopped her photos are...

Midori
Hotel girl. Says she's Japanese but looks Korean to me. Whatever, I think she's utterly gorgeous. Kind of hope her photos are Photoshopped and she's not that hot in real life, otherwise I might be at risk of trying to marry her or something.

http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid.php?uid=19576&region=-1&building=-1&territory=-1&age=-1&bsize=-1&height=-1&service=-1&nationality=japan&stype=-1&keyword=

Mika
Interested to hear what she's like. Looks quite natural to me, a bit of a MILF. I've got a thing for hot Korean girls...

http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid.php?uid=19431&region=-1&building=-1&territory=-1&age=-1&bsize=-1&height=-1&service=-1&nationality=korea&stype=-1&keyword=

So, anyone know anything about Midori?   141 girls shouldn't be that hot... I suspect Photoshopping but it would be nice to know if anyone knows.

sulasno
Master Mongerer

UID 190
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6524
Posts 6414
Karma 6523
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 80
Registered 23-2-2007
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2007 10:45  Profile P.M. 
better ask SK about Korea girls
vertigo
Musky Member

UID 746
Digest Posts 0
Credits 147
Posts 132
Karma 147
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 20
Registered 26-3-2007
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2007 18:31  Profile P.M. 
Midori..

Saw her this AM...actually she looks just like the pics...very pretty girl...about 5'4 and thin waist, nice hips and pretty good work by her plastic surgeon on the breasts...in fact excellent work if you like that kind of thing.

service - not too bad, not excellent either....shes bit on the shy side so i chatted with her a bit....yes she is korean but of course also speaks japanese her english is enough to converse and she is quite cheerful once she warms up...

very clean and sanitary and definitely covered BJ....technique is decent and she slurrped a bit much...used her teeth just slightly too hard but i asked her to be more careful....she seemed a bit rushed though as it only lasted for a minute or so....

the sex part was good as well with pretty much any position you want....i can't rant and rave cos i've had much better from korean/japanese...

overall i would say about a 4.5/5 for looks, 3/5 for service and 4/5 for attitude....

If you don't mind the 1300 then go for it...a welcome change from the surprise photoshop girls.

cheers
Doko
Nookie Newbie

UID 1156
Digest Posts 0
Credits 33
Posts 33
Karma 33
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 26-4-2007 21:16  Profile P.M. 
Wow, she actually looks like that? I hope she sticks around, I just need to escape Berlin now
Payload
Lustful Lord

UID 807
Digest Posts 0
Credits 884
Posts 849
Karma 884
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-3-2007
Location Blue planet
Status Offline
Post at 28-4-2007 10:29  Profile P.M. 
Visited Midori yesterday. Although she look 85% similar to the photos posted. They are definitely photoshoped/re-touched. When she was washing me up, I'd noticed she had heavy make-up on. Trust me, no one puts on that much cosmetics. Her services were averaged or ok at best; nothing like the "emperor style" advertised by the other site. Everything was by the book. Would I consider re-eating? Probably not; and definitely not at this price. Happy hunting bros.
gylus
Lustful Lord

UID 820
Digest Posts 0
Credits 735
Posts 492
Karma 732
Acceptance 59
Reading Access 40
Registered 30-3-2007
Location Lust Angeles, USA (and HK as o
Status Offline
Post at 28-4-2007 18:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 Payload's post

I just noticed something about these photos - at the lower edge of the photos - there is a disclaimer - photos provided by customer.

Meaning that one can be assured that they are shot under optimum conditions and PS'ed to death. At least the ones shot in the hotel rooms are a bit more real - if only because they just dont have the time to PS them too much.