Karma 94
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-8-2011
Status Offline
Post at 10-8-2012 16:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
circumcision?

well... I am thinking to have circumcision here in HKG... bro any experience and u did it in adult age?

how about the cost? my case is just too long... I can flip but just about hygiene
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 31258
Posts 2048
Karma 30888
Acceptance 7397
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-8-2012 23:58  Profile Blog P.M. 
my two cents

until you suffer from phimosis, don't do it. hygiene issues are solved with water and a cleansing agent such as soap. find something that doesn't irritate your skin.

so glad i still have my foreskin. but, i've had no problems with it. if you have had symptoms that lead you to believe you'd be better off without it, feel free to do some Net research--plenty of info out there.

JtB
locus58
Lustful Lord

UID 62628
Digest Posts 0
Credits 904
Posts 605
Karma 895
Acceptance 189
Reading Access 40
Registered 22-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 13-8-2012 15:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 men4skin's post

I love my foreskin and will miss it to much to have it chop off! Hahaha...You will never experience a girl sucking on your foreskin and drilling its tongue between the foreskin and LB again! DONT DO IT!!! Hahahaha

JTB is right, good hygiene on our part will be enough, unless you have a medical condition then.....say good bye to your old friend!

Recent Ratings
doghead   13-8-2012 23:33  Acceptance  +2   So that is what I am missing...damn!
pronball
Nookie Newbie

UID 39858
Digest Posts 0
Credits 26
Posts 33
Karma 24
Acceptance 32
Reading Access 10
Registered 14-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 18-8-2012 18:40  Profile P.M. 
If you get a circumcision, the skin will grow thicker on your knob to compensate = loss of sensation..

Best to get partial circumcision if you really need it off for hygiene reasons.

Best to have a foreskin to keep the party piece super sensitive until showtime : )
nooblier
Banned

UID 87784
Digest Posts 0
Credits 448
Posts 181
Karma 445
Acceptance 54
Reading Access 0
Registered 8-4-2012
Status Offline
Post at 28-8-2012 07:44  Profile P.M. 
Honestly, if you want to be circumcised; go for it. There isn't an issue with being circumcised or non-circumcised... it's all about personal preference. If there was truly a problem, people would not still be getting circumcisions.

And advice about circumcision from a bro who hasn't had his LB circumcised is like asking a kid who's never had coca cola, how it tastes.

There's no "loss of sensation", and your skin isn't going to grow thicker... there's no new feel or some random shit, it's the same thing except you don't got extra skin and your LB is clean more often than not. Just read some recent medical journals and skip unreliable sources like wikipedia and men's health magazine... you'll find there's literally nothing wrong either way (foreskin or not).