Acceptance 546
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2007 02:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
China Factory Girls

Was wondering if any of you ever had the pleasure of having fun with a factory girl.  I have a few but the most memorable one was my first encounter in Foshan during New Year's.

This was about 4 years ago, I was visiting some friends/business partners in Foshan and bumped into an 18 year old factory girl.  She had a cute little face, small eyes, a bit chubby but definitely super cute and had that youthful thing going.  She spilled some herbal tea on herself and I was in a hurry so I just gave her my China Cell number and told her that I would make it up to her.  

After a meeting at a certain garment factory, we went to eat and discuss factory girls.  At that point I had no idea what a factory girl was.  They told me about the dorms, food, and terrible shit that goes on at the factories (we'll discuss that some other time), but basically these girls end up with like 300 rmb a month if they are lucky to get their pay for 18-20 hours a day work.  And I get the call.

I told her where I was, she came over in like 10 minutes and I ordered another herbal tea for her.  I offered to buy her a new shirt and pants since it was my fault but she said that it was ok and that she had washed and changed already.  Turns out she works at the garment factory at the same factory that I originally came from.  She had 3 days off for the New Year's (seldom happens btw) and told me her life story.  

She is from Sichuan province, 18 years old, poor family in a small village, she came out to work while her brother goes to school.  She planned to work for 3 years to make enough money for her brother to finish school then go back to Sichuan to take care of her family.  There are millions of stories like this in the industrial parts of China now.  I was going to be in Foshan for 2 months looking over several shipments for a friend actually so I told her to stay with me and that I would take care of her.  I rented a small house in one of the surrounding villages because I could not get her into the Foshan Hotel nor did I want to risk it.  She was losing backpay for 2 months so I basically went to her boss and told him that she wanted to quit and get her pay.  Under normal circumstances they would not get paid until the whole contract is out otherwise they lose everything, it is strict and a very unfair practice but it is effective.  He paid her 800 RMB and I basically slipped a 100 USD bill back to him, LOL.  He refused it and gave it to his lackey.

The first night, I took her home after dinner and proceeded to make out with her.  She didn't even know how to kiss but she started getting into it and turns out she was a V.  Took me 3 full days of coercion to finally get my cock in her.  The first week was kind of boring but it started getting better afterwards.

For the next 2 months I banged this girl nonstop daily bareback (thank god for spermicidal foam) except when Aunt Flo came around.  Got my 4 days rest and started up again.  Nothing to write home about since she was not a pro but I had a lot of fun with her.  She was my entertainment for the two months and I did not even stray.  Hard to find them young and plump pussy.  I like them with a little bit of meat.  

She spent most of her time with me except when I had to call the wife in the morning.  

Before I left I gave her 15,000 RMB and told her to go home.  I promised I would write and look for her when I was back in China but I never did.  Threw her address away pretty much the second she turned around.  All in all a very wonderful experience, except now, when I hook up with factory girls, they seem to be a bit more experienced and some even work as pros on the side.  I doubt I would be lucky enough to find another V girl in the mix, but hey! You never know.
hardcore
Musky Member

UID 67
Digest Posts 0
Credits 173
Posts 143
Karma 173
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 20
Registered 19-2-2007
Location hongkong
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2007 03:42  Profile P.M.  Yahoo!
Reply #1 sexpert's post

You are one lucky guy to have a V in your life time....... Never had one till now since most of the girls loose their V in early ages.

I hope to meet a V girl ..... just for once
nikkeimaster
Erotic Emperor

UID 68
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2199
Posts 2187
Karma 2198
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Tokyo
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2007 04:11  Profile P.M. 
I guess it is all a matter of point of view.  I would wonder how this experience will affect her life. It is often said that women never forget their first man. I wonder if she will regret her experience later in life. We might be able to have our ways because of our financial positions, but I don't think I can sleep peacefully at night.
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 546
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2007 04:45  Profile P.M. 
I have had a few in my High School years but my favorite V turned out to be the woman I married.  As for V's, only thing good about a V is that your chances of getting an STI are greatly reduced.  As for verification, ummm... it's up in the air.  No biggie really.  Sort of like anal sex with a WG, no big whoop.  Anal with a GF BB, now that is something that I have always liked.  

As for looking for a V.  Try really hard looking for a factory girl.  The ones who just came down to work from some other poor village are more likely than not a V.  You don't have to look real hard, just make it so that you are their BF and NOT paying them for services.  
But be careful, because lots of factory girls know the game well, so play careful.  

With my girl, I sort of knew because she was naive about a lot of things.   Not just sexual things, but just things in general.
andy888
Nookie Newbie

UID 1691
Digest Posts 0
Credits 45
Posts 35
Karma 45
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-5-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2007 11:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 sexpert's post

yeah, i think she must be more grateful to you even if you never wrote her back again. you taught her lots about the abc of sex and of course, you gave her very generously some money. that was nearly 4 years of her salary..That's very nice of you...
I am sure she will remember you as her best sex partner in her life.
mefatboy
Carnal Conqueror

UID 2593
Digest Posts 0
Credits 214
Posts 121
Karma 214
Acceptance 8
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-7-2007
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2007 23:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 sexpert's post

i'd f*** you for $15000 hkd ... haha

by the way.. good story...
lantaubuff
Kinky King

UID 3025
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1634
Posts 895
Karma 1626
Acceptance 159
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2007
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 28-12-2007 23:55  Profile P.M. 
Very nostalgic.
IMHO the V is not that great a deal. The greatest thing for me is the pussy, some are simply better than most, even if they have given birth 3 times.....Only had a pleasure with one, a few times. Still reminisce.
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 546
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 29-12-2007 01:19  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by mefatboy at 28-12-2007 23:22
i'd f*** you for $15000 hkd ... haha

by the way.. good story...

I would have spent at least that much if I would have been running around doing some banging action anyways.  Except, here at least I had a great time, BB and a true GFE.  

Secondly, I did not want her to go back to the factories because the environment is really shitty.

Thirdly, I did not want her to end up on the streets and becoming a WG.

I hope she went back to Sichuan and lived out her life better than being a factory girl.

If I was not already married with kids, I would have probably done the same exact same thing.  

We simply had nothing in common.

And I did not need a concubine.