Karma 3
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2010 21:26  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
China - Guongduong/zhou questions

Hey guys, I'm new to China and I'm just here for a vacation for 1 month but I can't help but wanting some "fun" before I go back to Europe. My relatives are living in Guongduong and at "Wong Kei" it's some "san ka la dei fong" or thats what they say lol not sure where that is but they tell me it's some sort of red light district? not sure how credable that is but on the street I see 3 stores that opens at night with dimley purple lights and like 4-9 girls sitting on a couch/chairs in scantily clad clothing and theirs usually 4 - 7 or so "tough" looking guys sitting on a table at the entrance or outside of the entrance. I was wondering if these are safe and if anyone has any experiences with them?

And how much are they usually?

are they safe?
Cost?
Do I walk up to them or do I have to take a cab and do it?
Anyone care to share some experiences with these? I've done many 37D/KP ones in HK but I'm a total n00b when it comes to China. Please help me out

It looks really shady and I'm a foreigner, my relatives are pretty scared of me going out alone, so what do u guys think? and is there a room upstairs or I have to get a hotel?

any tips in guongduong?

I will be checking this thread very rarely cause sex141 is blocked in china so I have to find a proxy, so please help a bro out !

[ Last edited by  EverLastingBB at 9-7-2010 21:32 ]
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2010 22:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 EverLastingBB's post

I hope you're NOT another troll trying to cause havoc here.
What with you stating you have relatives who lives in GZ and throwing us a few Cantonese words.... and then stating you're a foreigner;, and then you being scared and yet you've done many 37D/kp etc.  

Dont know guy, First post and all. Don't know!!  

But giving you the benefit of the doubt.

So, - what you've described is most probably a BBS - NOT really a barber shop, but that is what they "fall back" on as a cover.  
Rates are probably RMB 150-200/pop and they shud have rooms to take you at the back/upstairs/nearby.  If you take her to your own place, you're looking at an extra 30 or 50 Taxi/walking fee.

SEAJ
EverLastingBB
Nookie Newbie

UID 47896
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2010 22:10  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SEAJ at 9-7-2010 22:00
I hope you're NOT another troll trying to cause havoc here.
What with you stating you have relatives who lives in GZ and throwing us a few Cantonese words.... and then stating you're a foreigner;, an ...

definitely not a troll!

well i am foreigner since im from europe, england but im of chinese culture so i know the language, well i am scared since my relatives told me to watch my wallet/cell n not wander alone, never had that happen in europe or hong kong, so its a bit weird and scary at the same time

are they safe or what? cuz i see so many guys at the front usually and they r pretty intimidating..since they can prolly kick my ass and take my money and being not from china they will know...

has anyone had any experiences with them in my area and would anyone want in gz or guongduong want to come out n chill and do some bbs, sauna or KTV? im down with that
EverLastingBB
Nookie Newbie

UID 47896
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 3
Karma 3
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2010 22:10  Profile P.M. 
and i have to rush my replies cuz im on a very limited timed proxy since sex141 does not work in china !!!

I have no frds in gz/gd so I would be going alone to BBS would that be a good idea or shuld i just chill around china and wait til i go back to hk in 2weeks?? is it too risky in my part of the area???

also it seems like their is no outcall just wg, so that question is answered

[ Last edited by  EverLastingBB at 9-7-2010 22:30 ]
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 9-7-2010 22:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 EverLastingBB's post

SAFE??  How could anybody tell you that?!

You haven't even told us where you're at exactly.

Tell you what - go out with RMB 300 in your pocket and nothing else.
Go up and just ASK what's on offer, bargain if you like what they've got to say - and try it out.  What you think they're gonna beat you up for just doing that?

Look-it - if it's a BBS, then no problem and if it's not, well it's also NO PROBLEM!

If you're that scared well.......!!

Good luck
SEAJ