Subject: bangkok? hotel prive limousine to massage? anyone heard of.
ok7ok7
Nookie Newbie

UID 40083
Digest Posts 0
Credits 41
Posts 39
Karma 41
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 7-4-2010 19:17  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
bangkok? hotel prive limousine to massage? anyone heard of.

guys am going to bangkok and seekin for some fun wif my mates,
i read a report somewhere but nothing from the search engine now.

i recogn tht it was like " the hotel bellboy took us on a nic limo and send us to the massage they sell"

it shd be cool man, anyone tried or kno which hotels provide this?
ok7ok7
Nookie Newbie

UID 40083
Digest Posts 0
Credits 41
Posts 39
Karma 41
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2010 03:28  Profile P.M. 
elo mates , drop an advise please.
jw510
Carnal Conqueror

UID 38048
Digest Posts 0
Credits 388
Posts 379
Karma 386
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-1-2010
Location Shanghai
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2010 08:33  Profile P.M. 
Not Bangkok, but this place offers it in Pattaya

http://www.devilsdenpattaya.com

Keep on mongering....
lister01
Kinky King

UID 26517
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1674
Posts 754
Karma 1656
Acceptance 359
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-6-2009
Location Melbourne, OZ
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2010 10:22  Profile P.M. 
Why?

Bro - no need to get a limousine! There are massage places everywhere in BKK. Pick one, grab a tuk-tuk or just walk! Anyone offering a limousine/pick-up service is just going to rip you off!

Just make sure you use common sense with the tuk-tuks - negotiate price before-hand and insist on your location (they will often say that the place you want is closed and offer to take you somewhere else - so they can get a kick-back). Depending on where you are going, it is often better to pick a street corner or landmark rather than a particular establishment.

A good link for soapies is here:  http://www.soapy-massage.com/bangkok-soapy-massage-locations.html  Lists names and locations, as well as costs for some of them.

Go, enjoy, report!
ok7ok7
Nookie Newbie

UID 40083
Digest Posts 0
Credits 41
Posts 39
Karma 41
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2010 17:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 jw510's post

ao man i ve checked this site be4....and shown it to my bro and the chicks aint very......
ok7ok7
Nookie Newbie

UID 40083
Digest Posts 0
Credits 41
Posts 39
Karma 41
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-4-2010 17:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 lister01's post

thx for link man.

yh i understand that.
cuz im going to bangkok wif my mates in the summer and considering some nic hotel if they offer any limo, so which made it looks convenient.
understand that it may riped me off but yh see if there is a chance to try limo in "bangkok" lol
HeMan
Erotic Emperor

UID 294
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2206
Posts 1522
Karma 2199
Acceptance 131
Reading Access 60
Registered 28-2-2007
Location HK
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2010 03:27  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 ok7ok7's post

sometimes a "hotel limo" can mean just a new or nicer taxi.  but just tell the taxi what you are looking for and he will drive you there, but he will take you to a place where he gets a commission and you might end up paying more than just a walk in price.
tdrx1234
Banned

UID 42761
Digest Posts 0
Credits 19
Posts 24
Karma 21
Acceptance -42
Reading Access 0
Registered 9-4-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2010 03:30  Profile P.M. 
good good good good good review

Recent Ratings
kenli   12-4-2010 13:06  Acceptance  -1   Haha at least spam something that makes
lister01
Kinky King

UID 26517
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1674
Posts 754
Karma 1656
Acceptance 359
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-6-2009
Location Melbourne, OZ
Status Offline
Post at 9-4-2010 14:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 ok7ok7's post

Cool bro, good luck finding a limo! I have always stuck with tuk-tuks and taxi's, but I'm sure you'll find something if you ask around.

On a side note, in terms of travelling in Thailand's capital, the train system in BKK is pretty good too. The link is here:

http://www.bts.co.th/en/index.asp

Clean, cheap and safe. Hope this helps with your planning!
akka
Erotic Emperor

UID 15549
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2525
Posts 1076
Karma 2467
Acceptance 1152
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-11-2008
Location Ireland
Status Offline
Post at 11-4-2010 14:01  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by ok7ok7 at 8-4-2010 17:54
thx for link man.

yh i understand that.
cuz (sic) im going to bangkok wif (sic) my mates in the summer and considering (sic) some nic (sic) hotel if they (sic)offer any (sic) limo, so which (sic) made it looks (sic) convenient.
understand that it (sic) may riped (sic) me off but yh see (sic) if there is a chance to try limo (sic) in "bangkok" lol

I don't quite understand what you are saying here because frankly your sms typing is very confusing to say the least especially when mixed with american slang.

Any how, let me clarify a few points.

1) Every hotel in BKK has a limo service. But this is not the type you are thinking of (the stretched outlandish classless monstrosities that you used to hire on prom night)
2) The Limo will mostly be a new Toyota Camry. If will pick you up from the airport if requested and paid for, and you can use it whilst staying at the hotel if you pay for it. As I assume you can not speak any Thai at all, it would be a good idea for you to use this and the English speaking driver.
3) There is pussy available 24hr a day in BKK in most areas.
4) If you are in a taxi or a tuk tuk and they take you to a massage sauna you WILL pay anything from 100% to 400% over the odds for the same service.
5) Go to Pataya if you have any doubts - its very hard not to get fucked there - almost impossible.

[ Last edited by  akka at 11-4-2010 14:03 ]

How do you take a piece of cheese from an angry Welshman? Caerphilly
ok7ok7
Nookie Newbie

UID 40083
Digest Posts 0
Credits 41
Posts 39
Karma 41
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2010 00:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #10 akka's post

sorry bout the slang bro...
i hate it as well ... ( not good for essays ) ( yes im just a kid)

great point and especially the last one

Yes, i face i would go wif a few buddies in the summer, may go for penninsula this time and belief it would be a comfy place to live.

Yh the limo is fine... or i ll just ask for a taxi from the reception probably.

btw ther is a small question, i read bout it somewhere tht someone has asked a bellboy to get him something to smoke, i been on a taxi and he did suggested that he can provide but i didnt take for the trust, and it would be great and safe if it can be done in the hotel. i kno they is not an appropriate question that should be asked in here... but just see if anyone knos anythg.

Recent Ratings
akka   13-4-2010 00:07  Acceptance  -1   Drugs.... booooo
kenli
Lustful Lord

UID 24890
Digest Posts 0
Credits 554
Posts 381
Karma 550
Acceptance 82
Reading Access 40
Registered 13-5-2009
Status Offline
Post at 12-4-2010 13:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 ok7ok7's post

When I was in BK I arranged a driver who supplied a van for the whole week I was there, he was basically on call for us 24/7 took us everywhere we wanted to go including massage places, Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza, Pattaya, Patong and other tourist areas.

The price was reasonable in my opinion 6000 bht split 3 ways so it's $ 62 CAD for a week of transportation.

You don't see many stretch limousines in BK I think the streets are too dangerous for those I know I wouldn't ride in 1 drivers there are crazy.

If you want the contact info let me know I'll scan his business card for you.
akka
Erotic Emperor

UID 15549
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2525
Posts 1076
Karma 2467
Acceptance 1152
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-11-2008
Location Ireland
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2010 00:02  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by ok7ok7 at 12-4-2010 00:22
btw ther is a small question, i read bout it somewhere tht someone has asked a bellboy to get him something to smoke, i been on a taxi and he did suggested that he can provide but i didnt take for the trust, and it would be great and safe if it can be done in the hotel. i kno they is not an appropriate question that should be asked in here... but just see if anyone knos anythg.  

Right my friend - I do not know if you are real, a little kid, or a complete fool but let me enlighten you about Asia, particularly Thailand.

In the US, if you ask some stranger for some pot you might get some, or you might get a no, and occasionally a "Fuck off loser"

In the US if you are caught with a bag of pot, you might get it confiscated and told you are a bad boy.

In the US if you get caught buying or holding a bit more than considered "personal use" you might get a little bit of jail time.

Not for Thailand.

Ask a stranger for ANY drugs, and the chances are he will be linked to a police man, who will gladly extort you of all your cash once they sell it to you.

...but you might get some. Then your real problems begin.

If you are caught with a little bit of pot, you will definitely lose all of your worldy cash (and most likely have to get daddy to send you some as well), you will also most likely get some serious jail time as well - talking 5-15 yrs depending upon how much of an arsehole you are when they catch you which they will because a police man will sell it to you, and most likely throw in a bag of coke as well (into your pocket or bag when you are not looking). The jails in Thailand are not the holiday camps you face in the US. Think rice three meals a day, in a communal room with 30 thais in there, shit and piss in the corner because you are only allowed to use the toilet once a day, and the only different in meal time is when your friend visit (in Thailand? once a year?) and give you a sachet of ketchup.

If you are caught with more than could be considered "personal use" you will definately get a minimum of 15 yrs (no parole there by the way) and more than likely be walking the mile once your appeal money runs out. Yes my friend, they have the Death penalty for many drugs offences in Thailand and you don't need to be a special kind of idiot to get it.

So, a little something to smoke will more than likely cost you thousands of dollars (not Baht!) and ultimately your life, having rotted in a shit hole for a handful of years.

Still think smoking pot is cool? I guess eating cockroaches is as well on a TV program but I for sure would not like to have to eat them to survive.

My advice, based on your postings, go to Cuba or somewhere where you stand a chance of returning in one piece. The good ole US of A means nothing to the average Thai who really look at all non Thais as the scum of the earth, and not worthy to grace their country. They take special pride in stitching up a yank as well - not that it's that hard....

akka
Erotic Emperor

UID 15549
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2525
Posts 1076
Karma 2467
Acceptance 1152
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-11-2008
Location Ireland
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2010 00:25  Profile P.M. 
OK OK OK

So having looked at your other posts, you are either a troll  or maybe, just maybe, a Pilot.

Which is it?

Dated 18 Feb 2010
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 7525&highlight=

Going to BKK in a week. All 141 girls are ugly... please help

Dated 6 march 2010

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 7948&highlight=

Going to BKK in 2 days.... need help to find a girl near the airport

Dated 7 March 2010

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 7973&highlight=

In BKK already and have a right carry on over paying for nothing much

10 march 2010

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 8067&highlight=

Can I phone harass the girls on 141?

31 march - whoring in Lantau?
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 8761&highlight=

7 April 2010
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 8968&highlight=

I'm coming to BKK again, still know nothing about it, want a limo with the boys, and some drugs - help me please.

ok7ok7
Nookie Newbie

UID 40083
Digest Posts 0
Credits 41
Posts 39
Karma 41
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-2-2010
Status Offline
Post at 13-4-2010 04:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #13 akka's post

thx for the advice man...

i do understand the risks... i got frds in thailand, they told me and i just dont wanna bother them.

i got frds in san fran, i kno the risk and i ll probably go visit him later ( he said he doesnt even have to pay for it, just go and whatsup)

honestly i belief there must be someway....  looks like i have to bother my thai frd...
and yes im a kid and i kno it has to pay for the damn fine. i wish i can pay it off really....
ps: im an asian kid who study in the uk wif a lot of black cards.

wont talk bout drugs here again.

thx for ur advice really.
chill out~
why so serious?
the other bro here may thks u r so stressed at work or even getting divorce wif ur wife .

x

Recent Ratings
akka   17-4-2010 11:49  Karma  -1   troll
mxq   13-4-2010 15:12  Acceptance  -1   reading your posts make my head hurt