Subject: @**IDLE CHAT, Q+A, PIXS, RANTS ETC. - WELCOME ALL NEWBIES/MEMBERS**@
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 11:11. 
TonyC
Nookie Newbie

UID 61899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 9
Karma 11
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2011 11:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I was wondering if I posted a guide to nightlife(club culture, picking up girls, etc) and not really related to WGs in the macau section would that be okay?

also um my earlier question about catching something

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   12-3-2011 18:56  Karma  +1   Pls read my reply below.TX
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2011 11:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1001 TonyC's post

If it is a sort of Guide to what is available anywhere, yes you can and should post it up in the relevant location section.  But there's a couple things I want you to remember:

1. This site is basicaly a site about PAID sex related hobbying and posting about freebies and picking up girls etc is generally NOT favorably looked upon.

2. If your posting is generally to ask a question, then you should post it up in the Q & A section.  On the other hand, if it is more a discussion topic, then you should put up a thread in the chat section (the same as where this thread is at.)

Another thing is that there is already a ton of information/discussions/answers on a lot of topics - and for newbies, I do recommend that you first do a bit of reading especially the "Getting Started" section.  And I would suggest that you do read through this instead of just skimming though it like I did when I first started here - to my chagrin and frustration as I of course then went ahead and made quite a few "transgressions" which were not favorably looked at by the seniors!!   Errrr.... and that is putting it quite mildly!!  LOL!

Specific to your question on catching something from BBBJ - well, again there had been quite a few discussions on this in the past which you can "search" for; the general concensus if I can recall is that - YMMV or that most will take the quite minor chances - for after all, one cannot be 100% safe in anything one does in life.  Personal choices and all that.

Again welcome to our forum and this thread - and my best wishes for your long and fruitful membership here.

Regards
SEAJ

Recent Ratings
TonyC   14-3-2011 22:58  Acceptance  +1   Read, thanks for the tip :)

NEED TO RANT? GOT QUESTIONS? JUST WANNA CHIT-CHAT? LOOK AT PIXS? Go to:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... d=26766&page=97

A NEWBIE AND HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT IDEAS ON HOW TO ENJOY 141 BEST? Go to
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1=
Bottom
Carnal Conqueror

UID 53902
Digest Posts 0
Credits 283
Posts 294
Karma 282
Acceptance 27
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-10-2010
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2011 14:31  Profile P.M. 
I still want to try plan for vegas out call but haven't found my questions answered. Afraid of B&S, and etc.
scootermonger
Erotic Emperor

UID 46801
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2855
Posts 1260
Karma 2814
Acceptance 823
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2011 14:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1003 Bottom's post

Vegas outcall is fairly reliable.  Just do some digging on the internet and you can be sure to find your answers.
paladin310
Throbbing Titan

UID 45631
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4250
Posts 1340
Karma 4226
Acceptance 471
Reading Access 70
Registered 27-5-2010
Location The American West
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2011 19:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1004 scootermonger's post

I wrote a guide: feel free to peruse it http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D4.

Scootermonger..your answer is too general. I wouldn't touch any outcall ad on Eros Vegas with your mone,y let alone mine, unless I knew the girl already or of her rep from TER.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   11-3-2011 00:30  Karma  +1   WOW-just read it!N Wot a thread it is!
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11503
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7409
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 10-3-2011 23:08  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by johancusco at 7-3-2011 13:54
I'll try to forget the past.

Don't forget the past, but learn from it.

Recent Ratings
SkinnyForum   13-3-2011 03:02  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 31258
Posts 2048
Karma 30888
Acceptance 7397
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2011 00:38  Profile Blog P.M. 
Reply #1001 TonyC's post

post one-thousand-and-one! excellent.

it sounds yr into clubbing and DJs. that's part of nightlife, but this board is more about mongering, P4P, punting, The Hobby, whatever u want to call it. in general, if yr participating in that and writing reports that help other guys on this board with information/pics, it will be WELCOMED. not all of us are handsome young guys who want to stay up all night listening to electro house and shaking on the dance-floors of Macau. but, some do, and some members do live in Macau.

it depends more on what YOU like to do. please do take SEAJ's suggestion and read the FAQs, and spend some time reading the reports on the Macau thread. they're specific, and you'll notice contributors aren't shy. u mightfind some good info, then try something that worked for someone else, found it worked better for u, or worse, write a report, post it, see what happens. you'll find if you're sincere and give details, board-members will welcome u.

as for the STD thing, this URL from a San Francisco clinic is a good guide to STD risks:
+++++++++++
http://www.sfcityclinic.org/stdbasics/stdchart.asp
+++++++++++
recommended.

that said, what's your risk-level of driving your scooter back from Taipa blind-drunk at 3:00AM? probably worse than getting a BBBJ.

i always prefer my BJs without condoms, scrub up first. this may sound a bit odd, but i know a urologist rather well (OK, she's my sister) and she suggests taking Vitamin C tablets regularly. what happens is that the body excretes the excess VitC through your urine, so if u keep it slightly acidic, it's a less hospitable environment for nasties. u cd do the same thing by increasing intake of citrus, although the tablet-method is easier, just take 'em on a full stomach. also, sounds like u drink a fair amount of alcohol which dehydrates--drink more water, esp during the hot/humid weather that marks our subtropical. there is nothing like water, which flushes the kidneys and urinary tract, says my friendly urological surgeon. keep yr urine pale and slightly acidic, and you'll help your body's immune system ward off unfriendlies.

WGs will scrub Mr Happy clean with soap and warm water, this is good. all that said, yes, there's a risk from BBBJs. gals can have gonorrhea in their throat, they won't have symptoms, and u can catch it this way. this has happened to me exactly once--standard treatment is one 500mg Ciprofloxacin and 4 Azithromycin (Zithromax) 250mg. howEVER, should you experience symptoms of STD, you should consult a physician ASAP. i am not a doctor, and you are of course having sex with a sex-worker who's done who knows what with who knows who. if all this bothers you, wear a condom during oral sex. they make some very thin ones nowadays and knowing you have extra protection may make the experience more fun for you.

and while it may seem uncomfortable discussing these things, believe me: the guys on the board and the WGs have seen and done it ALL before. there's no need to feel ashamed: rather, be proud that you are considering your experience/health and seeking advice. it indicates consideration, and being considerate is a positive attribute when mongering. treat the girls well and be considerate: the sex will be better and you'll have more fun writing reports and posting them!      

JtB
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2011 01:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1007 JackTheBat's post

Actually IMHO - discussions about STD's and usage/non usage of condoms, etc is a bit heavy duty for this idle chat thread;  I'd hate for such a weighty subject to be buried in all the various subjects in this thread....and this is the sentiment/I've been cautioned about when I first discussed about starting this thread with others.

This being the case, I think that TonyC should put up a separate thread to discuss IF his searching the forum and reading previous threads does not answer the questions he has. BTW - I DO recall having read a heavy duty thread discussing just this subject  - with all sorts of unnecessary arguments and rancour and Karma negging etc. Certainly NOT a subject I'd want you guys to tackle here!  LOL!

By the by - Jack - Great narration and pictures on your "Final Chapter on Betty & Lola" http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 8411&highlight=

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 11-3-2011 14:04 ]

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   11-3-2011 22:42  Acceptance  +3   good point, i shd have kept post short

scootermonger
Erotic Emperor

UID 46801
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2855
Posts 1260
Karma 2814
Acceptance 823
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2011 01:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #998 TonyC's post

DJ Trix if were talking about ( Ryan ) is based out of Shanghai and has been for the past 5 years.  Personal friend.. had a laugh when I saw his name brought up here, he'd be quite proud.

Well, I guess it depends on which Trix your talking about, as there are a couple out there.

[ Last edited by  scootermonger at 11-3-2011 01:21 ]
johancusco
Lustful Lord

UID 35436
Digest Posts 0
Credits 673
Posts 338
Karma 670
Acceptance 62
Reading Access 40
Registered 2-12-2009
Location Borneo
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2011 02:03  Profile P.M. 
The Statistic

What happened to this forum?

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/stats.php

We are in down mode if we see the statistic, from the peak of November 2009.
For this month untill 11 March 2011 we only archive 36% of last month reader.

Are people less interested about sex141? or there's too many '141' now available over the internet
e.g bangkok 141, hk141, etc.

Today I just realize Goose is gone.
Just wish all the best for this forum.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   12-3-2011 18:58  Karma  +1   Don't worry about it-it's doing fine.

The Orang Utan
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2011 18:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1010 johancusco's post

There are lies, and there are statistics!  LOL!

Yes, you notice Goose's absence - but that is just one difference.  More importantly, have you noticed how the boards are now basically clear of those dreaded one-liners, obvious questions and comments...and most other trash like irrelevant news items, stupid jokes, spam AV posting etc that had in the past made reading some of the threads a real chore?

To top it all off, have you noticed the generally more relaxed and livelier attitude of most posters - instead of getting bogged down on arguments, defending and offensing??  At least to me, there is now more a sense of restraint and maturity instead of childish dribble which - whilst adding to the post count - really does not add to the content of the forum.

Say thanks to your friendly neighbourhood Mods for these changes!!

And BTW - this page http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/stats.php?type=posts
will probably give you more to think about if you're into statisitics - but I'd strongly suggest - Forggedaboudit!!
Just post and share and have fun instead!  Not up to us mere members to have to worry about these things!

SEAJ
/////////////
Ps edit - BTW - talking about things more interesting - I was in Chang Ping Wednesday/yesterday - and here it was, in the middle of the week, and the whole place was still packed! I mean, the whole spectrum of "services" - saunas, BBS' KTV's  etc. Even our agent friend nearly couldn't book a KTV room for us at the Eurasia!  Ridiculous!
Noticed Lots of Singaporeans, Malaysians there - you guys from down there on some kind of holiday??
Not good what's happening in CP - with steep price rises on just about everything happening!

Maybe?  Just maybe??? What's with Chang Ping getting to be so busy just about everyday of the week?

Could it have something to do with the fact that everywhere else, the action's pretty well non-existent?
Think about it. Zhuhai, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hainan Island etc. The action's ALL a ghost of its previous self. Probably the same at other lesser known towns etc.

ALL of China's mongers coming to CP as the only place left? Thus all the new hotels and places too?

Just don't make sense what's happening in CP right now.
Anybodye else got another theory to explain?

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 11-3-2011 18:37 ]

Recent Ratings
homer168   15-3-2011 22:25  Acceptance  +1   don' trust statistics unless u faked th

MrMagik
Kinky King

UID 48184
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1367
Posts 161
Karma 1360
Acceptance 138
Reading Access 50
Registered 15-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2011 12:02  Profile P.M. 
I was reading the hottest airline cabin crews thread and just thought I'd share this with you guys:

http://thaiintelligentnews.wordpress.com/2010/07/28/thai-intel-is-curious-which-airline-offers-the-best-mile-high-service/

Enjoy

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   12-3-2011 18:34  Karma  +1   TX but U serious about "Intelligent?" .
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2011 18:40  Profile P.M. 
Time for my rant!

Been trying to book a flight on Cebu Pacific - and its a total joke.

FOUR (4) Times I went thru all the lengthy rigamarolle, paid for it w/credit card - which my bank confirms as having authorized - and each time it woud get stuck at

QUOTE:
"ERROR [5100: InvalidName]
Please check the address and try again. A new password will be sent to the entered email address. The email address must be the one with which you registered with Cebu Pacific. If you think that you have entered the corret information, please contact our Call Center at +63(2) 70-20-888 or +63(32) 230-88888

And of course NO e-mail and of course I called them long distance each time and each time an idiot would come on trying to instead sell me a 25% more expensive ticket with their "call centre" charges added on to it...and charged in Pesos!  Asking, pleading even demanding to talk to a supervisor was met with a run-around.

All I wanted to do is book the flights on the internet and be done with it.  This whole thing is a bad joke. Cebu Pacific is a joke.

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 12-3-2011 19:00 ]

Recent Ratings
paladin310   13-3-2011 18:58  Acceptance  +1   But no one does safety demos btr :)

Wachovia68
Kinky King

UID 50735
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1422
Posts 843
Karma 1410
Acceptance 232
Reading Access 50
Registered 28-8-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2011 21:37  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1013 SEAJ's post

To bro SEAJ's post #1013:

"..and charged in Pesos!"

What's wrong with charging in pesos? Won't your credit card just convert it to HKD (or whatever your home currency is)? I've seen things like "billing in your preferred currency" being advertised by a few web merchants...never understood what the big deal is. Do let me know if there's something I'm missing out here.

On a side note, SEAJ, you're doing a good job at keeping the discussion in this thread neat and civil. Good job sir.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   13-3-2011 00:40  Karma  +1   Pls c my reply below n THANKS!
scootermonger
Erotic Emperor

UID 46801
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2855
Posts 1260
Karma 2814
Acceptance 823
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 12-3-2011 23:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1013 SEAJ's post

I share the same problem with airasia.  ANYTIME and EVERYTIME i try to book a flight out of China, it tells me it is not avail... FTW?  

It's funny that your having customer service problems with a Philippines airlines given that the Filipino's more often then not excel in CS.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   13-3-2011 01:14  Karma  +1   U CERTAINLY got my sympathies! Grrrr...!
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-3-2011 22:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1014 Wachovia68's post

Is there something wrong with this website or is it my computer?

I'm NOT having problems accessing other web sites but when trying to get on here, it is V.E.R.Y. slow, to the point that pages does NOT come up. anyway....

On the Fare, I got it on their website at HK$1,043 RT Hong Kong/Manila - and when caling their call centre (as the website stopped processing my transaction AFTER the bank gives it the OK to charge the amount - with that notification above), they told me that it is going to cost Peso 7,174.89.  They told me that the equivalent amount in HK$ is 1,281.10 (according to their conversion rate) - but I KNOW that HSBC is going to charge me a worse conversion rate - and thus I figure that it will bumb the price up further still.

Now, normally I would have just gone ahead as I HATE these kinds of hassles - but I'm booking this ticket for my Domestic Helper who needs to rush back to go to her Mother's funeral and she insists on paying for the ticket herself....and I just took it upon myself to NOT be so unfairly charged;  will go to their office in TST E tomorrow and settle this (I Hope)..

The things I do!!!  

And thanks for the compliments on the thread - but the civility etc is 100% the work of all who participates here - and my sincere appreciation to all of you!!

SEAJ
Edit Ps. Riotous insight into an Issaan WG's mind as relayed by JtB - http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... mp;page=1#pid330842
/////////
PPs. I gave up!

Had my friend who lives in Kowloon close by to check if their office at Mirror Tower, TST E was open or not  this Sunday (when most Filipina DH would be off from work) - and of course it was not.

So I had no choice but to phone their Manila Call center and was on the phone with them for nearly half an hour confirming and reconfirming details etc.  And of course got charged that approx Peso 7,174.89  i/o the HK$ 1,043 - approx 25% more. Thieves!

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 14-3-2011 13:06 ]

Recent Ratings
johancusco   15-3-2011 01:05  Acceptance  +1   seems like you been to AC
JackTheBat   14-3-2011 22:47  Acceptance  +3   thx, Net slow as Japan info overloading

Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2011 12:35  Profile P.M. 
Inevitable!!

The Chang Ping BBS's on Swan Lake area has raised prices to 250/600 from 200/500.  Not sure about the Hui Mei alleys as I've not had a chance to check them out yet, whilst the ex-night market now on the 3rd floor of the Jun Hui remains at 150.

KTV gals are also going up to generally 2-6-9 i/o 2-5-8 and all these 3 for 1 beer deals etc has now been replaced by 2 for 1,(or even worse) with higher minimum spending required....The Mayflower even insists on DOUBLE minimum spending during week-end nights or they will not guarantee you a room there/will most likely transfer you to the old Jia Yi/Tao Yuan.

NOTE**  Next time you go to a KTV here, you should definitely ask what are the prices NOW and NOT assume the old pricing!  And the worst part of it all is that if you do NOT ask before the party starts, there's not much you can do AFTER the fact - and they certainly ain't gonna tell you the new prices unless you specifically ask.

Bound to happen sooner or later as busy as it is here - never minds BB'S and KTV's - even just general facility like Pozolim, cafes and restaurants.  Ridiculous! Was at that Japanese "Sushi merry-go-round" restaurant back of the Hui Mei and it was packed and I had to wait!!  And this restaurant was practically empty everytime I went to it in the past.

The only hope we have is if the business drops off radically like it did 3 or 4 years ago the last time they tried raising the prices up; mongers then incredibly stayed away and they were forced to drop prices back down.  Don't look good this time though as it seems that "alternative" venues seem to have dropped off the radar screen - at least venues that used to be quite good like Zhuhai, Chang An and even Shenzhen.  Pehaps Huizhou next?

SEAJ

doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2011 12:40  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1016 SEAJ's post

If I understand correctly from reading many posts here, the servers for this website resides possibly in the USA. Lately accessing most usa sites have been slow because of the damages caused by the Japan earthquakes on regional telecom undersea cables.

So in our present situation, it is easier to access the USA sites either late at night (asia local time) when everyone in Asia should be sleeping or during working hours when most working ppl cannot access facebook/hotmail/amazon,etc at their office computers.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   14-3-2011 12:50  Karma  +1   OIC- Tks! Makes sense. Poor Japan.
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 14-3-2011 15:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1018 doghead's post

Ahhhh!

I dont really watch TV over but I have Graboid on my laptop (have any of you guys heard of it?) Pretty good IMHO - 15US a month & u can d/load all of your shows in 10 minutes (depending on your Internet speed)

Anywayz, the last 2 or 3 days certain sites have been taking AGES to load - like graboid & facebook. So am I right in thinking it is because of the quake?

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   15-3-2011 22:09  Karma  +1   Gabroid? How do u subscribe?
JackTheBat   14-3-2011 22:49  Acceptance  +3   yes. cables OK but data overload...

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'
stomachache
Lustful Lord

UID 48655
Digest Posts 0
Credits 517
Posts 92
Karma 515
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 40
Registered 24-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 15-3-2011 00:42  Profile P.M. 
i was wondering do you guys bring your own condoms? sometimes the WG condoms are thick or whatever. i remember doing a WG and she had the strangest condom, i couldnt feel a thing, haha.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   15-3-2011 01:18  Karma  +1   Welcome! Quite a question! LOL!