Subject: @**IDLE CHAT, Q+A, PIXS, RANTS ETC. - WELCOME ALL NEWBIES/MEMBERS**@
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 11:11. 
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 5-3-2011 23:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
It was truly my honor

I just got back from the Mayflower KTV where I had the VERY HIGH HONOR and unique privilege of meeting a long standing member of our forum - but who told me that he only reads as he feels quite uncomfortable posting here when he sees others posting so eloquently.

And WHAM....it really hit me that sometimes us prolific posters sometimes do NOT pay enough attention to the needs and feelings of others.

I am writing this particularly to those of you here who feels the same way - with my most sincere and humblest apologies.  I now know that idiots like myself CAN make participation in our forum SEEM like a daunting task;  in fact, when I first started here, I basically felt the same way - but as thick-skinned as I am, I just went ahead and posted!  And yes, I of course know that there are amongst us - even I myself TOO MANY TIMES - who ARE brusque with others here.  But I hope you know that sometimes we are just too used to dealing with others here - who are probably as thick-skinned as I.

Anyway, I would like to now request that you will give us a try..... post something up here, no matter how trivial or of no consequence it MAY appear at first blush.  I truly hope that you then can start to feel the true spirit of brotherhood amongst us like minded guys - that a LOT OF US HERE FEEL.

Thank you and I hope that I'm NOT sounding too lame!!

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 5-3-2011 23:23 ]

Recent Ratings
feliphile   7-3-2011 02:16  Karma  +2   just do it yea!
feliphile   7-3-2011 02:16  Acceptance  +2   just do it yea!

NEED TO RANT? GOT QUESTIONS? JUST WANNA CHIT-CHAT? LOOK AT PIXS? Go to:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... d=26766&page=97

A NEWBIE AND HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT IDEAS ON HOW TO ENJOY 141 BEST? Go to
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1=
YRNAMPLZ
Nookie Newbie

UID 52736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 89
Posts 83
Karma 88
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2011 00:54  Profile P.M. 
Reply #20 SEAJ's post

hope i can get to the access right level to read all those photos soon

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   6-3-2011 01:30  Karma  +1   Pls go to last page of this thread. Tks
YRNAMPLZ
Nookie Newbie

UID 52736
Digest Posts 0
Credits 89
Posts 83
Karma 88
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 30-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2011 01:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #101 SEAJ's post

Yes, Agree with your opinion. But it is quite difficult for newbies to kick start and reaching 30. Some people prefer to be a silent observer. While reading on, they may find themselves having something to share too. But if we frustrated them too much, they may just stay whatever they are forever.

Agree with you point, this forum needs readers to survive / grow bigger

[ Last edited by  YRNAMPLZ at 6-3-2011 01:28 ]

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   6-3-2011 01:10  Karma  +1   Welcome!
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2011 01:20  Profile P.M. 
Reply #963 YRNAMPLZ's post

Yes I can sympathize with what you are expressing - and in fact this is the same lament that A LOT of newbies have - but unfortunately, there really is no way around this requirement for members to actually SHARE with everybody else their own CONTRIBUTION in the form of their own experiences, reports, opinions etc.

YOu do have to remember that none of us has to pay anything to be a member here and the Admin has provided this platform for us to complement the advertising revenue he gets from the 141 gals advertising their services. Its also worth it to remember that any forum needs critical mass for it to be meaningful to the owner of the forum; such critical mass can only be gotten to if members DO CONTRIBUTE their own reports, experiences etc.

And as far as reaching RA 20 or 30 - you'd be surprised how fast one can achieve it if YOU DO SHARE IN THE SPIRIT OF SHARING - for then writing here just comes naturally and others who appreciate your contribution will award you with Karma points which is equivalent to posting credits.  And I don't mean spamming - please do NOT spam - for doing so will instead get you negative karmas.  Just share with us what you know, experience etc and it becomes second nature.

Trust me - all of us started out as newbies too - and its just a matter of truly enjoying it here that makes the difference/will get you your posting credits.

Again welcome to our forum and this thread - and just join us in the conversation.  
Don't spam, consolidate your replies and do not fall into the temptation to post up a post just to get credit - for guys here do get upset at this practise.

Regards

SEAJ
Edit Ps - OMIGAWD!!! I just realized that you are probably reading this from page 1 from the numbering of your reply.
I really don't know what to say on this case - except THANK YOU for actually reading this far!!

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 6-3-2011 01:29 ]

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   7-3-2011 00:27  Acceptance  +3   u r ACCEPTED buddy, LOL!
gamer   6-3-2011 11:43  Acceptance  +1   makeup for -1 lol
YRNAMPLZ   6-3-2011 01:32  Acceptance  -1   Yes, I am

JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 31258
Posts 2048
Karma 30888
Acceptance 7397
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2011 02:15  Profile Blog P.M. 
SEAJ has got it exactly right

glad u met a longstanding member, SEAJ...but sorry to hear he doesn't post. i think your exhortations to members to POST REPORTS is dead on.

we have an advantage as this board has many different people, nationalities, interests--all with one common interest: The Hobby. for some, especially those for whom English is a second-language, the thought of writing something to post publicly is just plain scary.

if that describes anyone reading this, please, PLEASE take this to heart: NO report is perfect, because as long as they provide detail, they are automatically valuable. if u had a great experience, write it up. if u had a lousy experience, do the same. the bad-experience tales help your fellow punters in our decision-making process.

and check the nookie-newbies board, there are guys there writing about their first experience, and the reports are often excellent. there's a template you can follow that gives you a chance to evaluate, and this is valuable to board-members.

as for the language-thing, i read forums that almost immediately turn into political rants, you've got a lot of native speakers who can't spell but will howl vacant opinions. i would rather read a report that gives me some info, and i get value out of many, many posts on this board. i know other members feel the same.

writing your first report is kind of like losing yr board-virginity: you'll think u did it all wrong, yr nervous, u think u have nothing to contribute...trust me, EVERY writer feels this way. it's human nature. don't second-guess yourself. write what happened, how you felt, whatu liked, what u didn't, what confused u, what interested u. what we want to read is what u observed and felt, and u were there! don't worry about grammar and whatever. if u've got pix and she said OK-to-post, post 'em. it's a good practice to write using a word-processor of some type just so u have a saved copy. but WRITE it and POST it. it's like that Nike slogan: just do it.

there are some no-nos, so do read the Newbie FAQs first, and PM the Mod if posting fotos--they'll put the right RA if need be. but the first one is the hardest. if u get that first one up there, and it's got some detail, you'll get noticed. the second one will be easier. and soon, u might find yourself having fun not only sampling within The Hobby, but writing about it.

Woody Allen once said that 90% of success is just showing up. i think there's a lot of truth in that. reports that respect the simple rules,and give details (and feelings/observations if yr comfortable with those), automatically are 90% successful just by showing up.

it's just: punt, post, repeat. it's always difficult at first, anything worth doing IS. but if u keep at it, you WILL rise through the ranks. ppl
will look forward to reading your experiences. this board is all about experiences.

i think the FAQs spell out the rules but they're common sense really: be respectful, don't swipe stuff off other boards and pretend it's some hot Indian babe u found working in Chungking Mansions, put or request proper RA on fotos, don't post hotel names, etc. but most of all, respect the girls. without them, we wouldn't have much to write about, would we?

with ALL internet forums, most people lurk and don't post. i've done it myself. but i've found that if board-members are courteous, an ongoing dialogue between strangers with a common interest can be fascinating. and often, it's the quiet/shy people, those who think they don't have anything to contribute, who tell the BEST stories. don't worry about perfection. forget that stuff the English teachers said. just write what you feel. no one knows who you are, but if you have something to say, don't be surprised if u find u have a LOT to say.

if you're out punting in HK/Macau/China, or even other areas, u've got experiences, and you CAN write them down. just keep reminding
yourself: i CAN, i CAN, i CAN. it's like anything difficult: cooking a great meal, running a 10K race, whatever. first one's the toughest. after that, things get interesting. but u gotta get over that first hurdle. you CAN. your opinions/observations matter. just tell us what happened. it's that simple.

OK, over to you. and thanks.

JtB

Recent Ratings
johancusco   7-3-2011 13:32  Acceptance  +1   another sincere bro
feliphile   7-3-2011 02:18  Acceptance  +2   the hobby, lol
feliphile   7-3-2011 02:18  Karma  +2   the hobby, lol
doghead   6-3-2011 16:56  Acceptance  +1   Well said.
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2011 09:34  Profile P.M. 
LOL!

QUOTE:
YRNAMPLZ   6-3-2011 01:32   Acceptance   -1   Yes, I am

This is a FIRST for me!!!

But I really really do THANK YOU for your negative acceptance point. LOL!

For I DO know that you probably meant to give me a +A instead of -A"  And this really demonstrates what I know about newbies trying to participate in our forum. Foibles and all!!
But don't worry about this and other things AT ALL - and Like JacktheBat says - Just do IT!"

Try posting up your own report, good, bad or even lousy - we've ALL  been there too! If you don't feel comfortable starting a solo/new thread, go ahead and just chat with us first - for after all, this thread is meant just for doing this.

Thanks

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 6-3-2011 10:45 ]

Recent Ratings
paladin310   7-3-2011 16:21  Acceptance  +1   problem is mouse error w older sys.
This_Is_My_Vice   6-3-2011 12:48  Acceptance  +1   Newbies giving out -A????

vagabondcarlos
Carnal Conqueror

UID 60147
Digest Posts 0
Credits 267
Posts 76
Karma 265
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2011 12:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #966 SEAJ's post

Perhaps, writing the report is not that big of a problem though a large part of the 'detailed experience' would require some story-telling eloquence (Not everyone is a linguist).

But if I had a punt with an average looking WG, her skills are not worth mentioning, then i shot under a few mins or it was just unexciting, monotonous.. plain boring, she wasn't really gfe, blah blah blah. Lastly, she refuse a pic. Then.. the enthusiasm to post really isn't there.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   6-3-2011 13:39  Karma  +1   TKS- Pls see my response below.
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2011 13:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #967 vagabondcarlos's post

Errr... I'd like if I may, ask you to re-read again what you've just written....and think ....that if everybody thought the same as you, just about nobody is going to post ANYTHING at all here!!

And since I do think that you HAVE read some of the posts here - I'm sure that you've sensed quite a few just "run-of-the-mill" reports - which nonetheless IS what makes the forum what it is; even ho-hum reports are still very welcome as it gives a pretty accurate (at least in your opinion) description as to what to expect if one goes to the same gal.  Remember - this is very important to Admin as the gals pay him money to advertise and the forum is the free publicity that goes along with the actual DB ad on the main board.

And even if it is NOT about a 141 gal - reports on ANY paid sex experience anywhere in the world is equally welcome by everybody, as it makes for a more interesting/whole spectrum of mongering experiences forum.  And the more members posting up reports, joining in chats, participating, the more "traffic" AND CONTENT there is here.

Everybody's gotta do their part to add CONTENT here - if we want to keep this forum a vibrant and interesting forum.  Remember, if it becomes moribund - then Admin is NOT ging to spend the money and effort to keep this side up.  Especially important to remember that the English part of this forum is so miniscule compared to the Chinese language side - thus all the more reason for everybody to chip in.

In short - you want to keep enjoying /get information from this forum, you GOTTA DO YOUR OWN PART to keep it alive!!

Just IMHO - and thank you for putting up your post which allowed me to bring this point up for everybody to consider - without coming on as if I'm a know-it-all.  
Remember, I am just another member - just like you and everybody else here.

Thanks Y'all

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 6-3-2011 13:39 ]

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   6-3-2011 13:50  Acceptance  +3   well put, see reply below

JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 31258
Posts 2048
Karma 30888
Acceptance 7397
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2011 13:59  Profile Blog P.M. 
vagabondcarlos and SEAJ both make good points

@ vagabondcarlos: glad u wrote that, good observation. and yes, some punts are exactly like that.

but take that "OK-lah/ma ma dei" experience...there may be very little or NO material to work with other than what u listed. but remember that there are 60K members listed, and at least a few are reading yr not-so-special report (u wrote it up anyway just cuz u were bored at work, then saved to memory-stick as u don't want to fire up this website on yr work-machine, came home and posted from yr home computer). maybe one of the guys reading it had seen the (heavily Photoshopped) DB pix of that particular gal, and in the brief time they had before completing a major work project and their parents coming to stay with them for two months, were going to spend their last bit of 141 time WITH Miss OK-lah. now u've done them a big favor by warning them off. so they go for some other lady and have a GREAT experience. they write that up, guys read that report, try her out, she turns out to be chili-pepper-paste-in-liquid-nitrogen ka-fukn-BOOM!, starts doing a lot of biz, agent says hey, a lot of guys are calling me speaking English, maybe i should see if i can find some more who don't have GDS and be ready to take calls in English and even text if need be, to get the biz.

yes, this is best-case-scenario or fantasy. but maybe yr bored-at-work report will spark a chain-reaction. even if there's ONE link in that chain, it's worth it. then yr next punt is off-the-scale, this report is inspired, yr more at ease writing 'em, u get positive regard from other bros...it's all good.

which is largely what SEAJ said. but he also pointed out that the English side of this forum is not the main part of the biz. which is why we need CONTENT--even if it's not raving about girls. if u get info from this board, it's a good idea to put some back in. yr contributing to the spectrum. we've all had those ho-hum experiences, when we think "shoulda stayed home and jerked off."

although i missed the era of Goose (he seems to still participate in the Chinese side of the forum), he posted a link recently i find interesting. note that if u use Chrome as yr browser, u can set it to translate pages on the fly. of course the translations are by machine and far from accurate, but it'll bring up links/photos/phone numbers. here's a link to Goose's post:

http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... mp;page=1#pid328319

this should scroll down to his post mid-thread: it's a link to the REAL reports as opposed to the reports the agents write, which are of course 100% great GFE OMFG this girl is amazing i almost lost my brain...well they're in Chinese but i'm guessing they read that way, these are not disinterested parties.

but YOU are, VBC, and many like you. that's why we'd love to read yr posts, whatever you'd care to share. thanks.

JtB
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2011 16:20  Profile P.M. 
BTW

Just a bit about what I just found out last night at the Mayflower

The standard take out fee overnight for those Mayflower Mommies who will go out with customers is 2,000.

Never knew this and had assumed all along that the fees for go-out mommies would be the same as the highest category gal in the place.  At least that is what is usually the case at other KTV's

SEAJ

groupsex
Buggered Beggar

UID 61771
Digest Posts 0
Credits -8
Posts 32
Karma -8
Acceptance -6
Reading Access 1
Registered 6-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2011 17:46  Profile P.M. 
Maaaannnnn...dem knockers on
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1
are REALLY something else.

And herewith a feature on this particular thread that I hope will become its hallmark - the totally gratuitous, unrelated, extraneous PICTURE!!!  

Tatata ta.... herewith a pix of Lele's tits - shamelessly lifted directly from feliphile's report.

Sorry newbies - in keeping with the forum rules - I still need to put an RA 20 on this picture.

SEAJ

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   6-3-2011 19:33  Acceptance  +1   WTF? OK, realize you're a newbie here b
paladin310
Throbbing Titan

UID 45631
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4250
Posts 1340
Karma 4226
Acceptance 471
Reading Access 70
Registered 27-5-2010
Location The American West
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2011 19:52  Profile P.M. 
Reply #961 SEAJ's post

In my experience I have met many people who complained to me that their English was not very good. My response to themthat it is a lot better than they think it is, and certainly better than the two other languages I claim to speak.

so, my advice to them would be to post anyway, and see what happens. at the very least, their English isn't going to improve by keeping it in their pocket, so to speak.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   7-3-2011 12:40  Karma  +1   TouchE!
JackTheBat   6-3-2011 21:31  Karma  +3   well put, p310. post away guys!!
gamer
Carnal Conqueror

UID 4580
Digest Posts 0
Credits 360
Posts 26
Karma 358
Acceptance 49
Reading Access 30
Registered 16-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2011 01:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #972 paladin310's post

I would love to post a bunch of reviews, alas I live in the USA.  I found out about this website from my college buddy from HK who used to punt (engaged to be married now, so no more).  It's torture sometimes reading the reviews and all the stuff I'm missing out on lol.  Just patiently waiting until the end of the year when I get to fly to HK for the wedding.  Meanwhile, I continue reading the threads from the bros wishing time would move faster.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   7-3-2011 12:37  Karma  +1   Welcome/Look froward to hearing more fro
paladin310   7-3-2011 07:51  Karma  +1   in adv. 4 future US report.
Elvine
Carnal Conqueror

UID 61406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 482
Posts 94
Karma 476
Acceptance 119
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2011 02:08  Profile P.M. 
Incoming rant....

all you punters that don't get hints of a WG not picking up after 5 calls... take a hint that they don't want to talk or maybe they aren't working!
I was hanging out with a WG tonight on their day off and some obsessed punter kept calling. She was walking me downstairs to the taxi and he was outside the CLOSED room door to the flats at 1:15am still trying to call her.  Obviously they are off or not wanting to see anyone. *sigh* I feel bad for her since she has to entertain him now. Yes, they are "whores," but they need sleep to and just can't be your "minute men" or in this case women. Is it wrong to actually treat WG's as people too and not just some paid fuck?

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   7-3-2011 12:38  Karma  +1   LOL! Spoilt ur good time huh? LOL!
feliphile
Kinky King

UID 7737
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1335
Posts 206
Karma 1325
Acceptance 192
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2011 02:30  Profile P.M. 
Some links to my 3 reports for this weekend. No pix but tons of memories that will live on forever...

A1 - http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1
Super boobs tarma - http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1
Emperor Sauna - http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... =page%3D1#pid329354

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   7-3-2011 12:41  Karma  +1   For all u Big-Titty Connoiseurs!
johndoe83
Lustful Lord

UID 34072
Digest Posts 0
Credits 769
Posts 730
Karma 765
Acceptance 81
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-11-2009
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2011 09:15  Profile P.M. 
Holy cow, glad to see that this thread is still going strong.  It's been a while since I've been on the forum.  There's so much to catch up on reading.  Good job SEAJ!

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   7-3-2011 12:39  Karma  +1   Thank YOU!
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2011 12:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #976 johndoe83's post

Thanks!  

But ALL the credits go to ALL the stalwart members who has not only given this thread excellent content - but more importantly, makes it entertaining and easy reading.  

A nice friendly place to have some idle chat!  Members like JacktheBat, Scootermonger, Paladin, Petay, Doghead, Angst, Feliphile, This is my Vice, Captaincaveman, Skinnyforum, Pickyprick, Ulebsasri, Canonball, Wachovia etc  (apologies if I spelt your names incorrectly - strictly from my feeble memory!! And my apologies if - again - my feeble mind forgot anybody else -  such an incomplete list!) - and of course our own Mods TD and Kaka for doing the Policing work - whilst the rest of us .....including themselves I truly hope..... just have fun and games!!

And the newbies who "tested the waters" of the forum here!!  We've seen how some of you guys have then gone on to other parts of the forum - and I say to all of you - GOOD ON YA!!
Report more, share more - and most importantly - enjoy more of this great forum!

So, it's MY THANKS to ALL of you - and to you Johndoe, for your kind words.

//////////////

Reply #973 gamer's post

Yes, like paladin says, I also look forward to your reports - but you don't have to be a stranger meanwhile!

I think I'd be speaking for a lot of us here when I tell you that we certainly would LOVE to read about your exploits in your own locality! Remember - EACH and EVERY report adding to the body of knowledge and information here - no matter from where - is ALL GOOD!

And if you got nothing to report any particular time - ain't nothing wrong with just chatting with us here!!

Again welcome to our forum and this thread!!

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 7-3-2011 13:03 ]

Elvine
Carnal Conqueror

UID 61406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 482
Posts 94
Karma 476
Acceptance 119
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2011 12:42  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
SEAJ           7-3-2011 12:38 PM          Karma          +1           LOL! Spoilt ur good time huh? LOL!

Not even bro... just feel bad for the WG and the shit sometimes they gotta deal with.
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2011 12:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #978 Elvine's post

The other side of the coin.....

Yes, I totally agree with your sentiments for the girl - but you've also got to remember that the gals DO DEPEND on having clients to make their wages and as such, I'd think that what you described, they've mostly accepted as part and parcel of their chosen profession.

But about treating OUR gals with respect and dignity - I couldn't agree more; in fact I and a lot of other guys here have railed against reports/posts from guys calling them names, or describing their "yeah, I'm much better than these gals attitude" - totally out of line IMHO.

SEAJ
/////////////
Edit Ps - just a side note on Post #971 by groupsex - if you guys are wondering what my rating is all about. All groupsex did was to Copy and paste my post #20 on the first page of this thread. I STRONGLY suspect that he's just a troll/spammer, especially since he's made quite a few other  similar irrelevant postings on other parts of the board - and am just giving him one chance to explain himself.  If he doesn't and continue his nefarious activities, well..............!

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 7-3-2011 13:48 ]

Elvine
Carnal Conqueror

UID 61406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 482
Posts 94
Karma 476
Acceptance 119
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 7-3-2011 13:53  Profile P.M. 
I agree they do depend on clients for their wages, but take a damn hint if they don't pick up the 2nd or 3rd time makes me sick to know they were calling 5 times at 1am in the morning standing outside the closed door to the flats area. Clearly hinting they all the girls are off for the day if the room door is closed.

Yea, too many guys think they are better than these WG's and that they are a piece of meat for their pleasure, "I'm going to use this piece of trash and cum in her." Keep in mind most of the girls are only doing it for a short time till they get enough money. Either they have other goals in life or just don't have other means of quick easy money.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   7-3-2011 16:34  Karma  +1   Too often I truly pity these poor souls.