Subject: @**IDLE CHAT, Q+A, PIXS, RANTS ETC. - WELCOME ALL NEWBIES/MEMBERS**@
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 11:11. 
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2011 11:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #837 SEAJ's post

My apologies to Rico!

Thats what happens when you are severly hungover and having a bad day at work! I went to see 1 of the birds is Tsuen Wan on Rico's list yesterday. The report will be up later.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   16-2-2011 00:07  Karma  +1   Look forward to the report!

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'
Rico
Master Mongerer

UID 30064
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5331
Posts 3648
Karma 5274
Acceptance 1145
Reading Access 80
Registered 27-8-2009
Location uk
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2011 05:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #841 Petay_1283's post

Here's another one on RICO's list bro....

Siu Wan....Link below...

http://www.sex141.com/en/viewid. ... ;pd=-1&keyword=

She moved from Kowloon City but unfortunately for her onto RICO's second punting ground....

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
SEAJ   16-2-2011 18:41  Acceptance  -2   Terrible - shaving that puddy tat!
SEAJ   16-2-2011 18:41  Karma  +1   Terrible - shaving that puddy tat!
captaincaveman   16-2-2011 11:27  Karma  +1   go rico go
Rico
Master Mongerer

UID 30064
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5331
Posts 3648
Karma 5274
Acceptance 1145
Reading Access 80
Registered 27-8-2009
Location uk
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2011 05:28  Profile P.M. 
Bro Seaj is the most polite, understanding, diplomatic, bro RICO has had the pleasure of getting to know on this forum...

Plus he has a fuc... Errr....  Pet sheep called Ingrid...

"FUCK...SHIT...TWAT..."

RICO said something nice about our Swedish friend.....

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   16-2-2011 18:43  Acceptance  -2   Unlike YOU, I love animals!
SEAJ   16-2-2011 18:43  Karma  +1   Unlike YOU, I love animals!
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2011 18:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #843 Rico's post

Yeah - but I'm still gonna reoport you to the SPCA for cruelty to that poor little cat.

And while I have you here - do you - of all people - think that to be a good 141 member, one MUST write up reports? Is that a MUST to you?  and if so - WHY???!!

SEAJ

NEED TO RANT? GOT QUESTIONS? JUST WANNA CHIT-CHAT? LOOK AT PIXS? Go to:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... d=26766&page=97

A NEWBIE AND HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT IDEAS ON HOW TO ENJOY 141 BEST? Go to
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1=
chongli
Musky Member

UID 5818
Digest Posts 0
Credits 139
Posts 35
Karma 138
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2011 20:16  Profile P.M. 
Just read your report about going to Mayflower after CNY and it being half full.  My friend just called me today and told me his friend went exactly on Chinese New Year Day! He said there were only 10 girls available and about 80 guys there!!!  Don't know if that is true or not.  But if it is there must been one hell of a fight over the girls!
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2011 21:02  Profile P.M. 
C+P of a PM Question and answer

QUOTE:
Hi i cant remembered if i wrote to you or not, but i read your post in the chat forum about you going to Mayflower during CNY.  I went just before CNY and there just about less than half the girls there too.  Was the quality any good though when you went?   Or did you have trouble finding a girl??

What i really wanted to know about is the Versailles?   Can you give me more details about the place since there is not much reported about the place i.e cost, location etc.
Is it really bad in comparison to Mayflower?
The part where it is the only KTV to offer naked KTVing is very tempting indeed!!
Would like to try it if i can convince my friends to try it since all they want to go to is Mayflower.
So is it worth going too?

Thanks a lot.  Will post my report of Mayflower yet again later!

Hmmm... I thought I already replied you!  Can you double check your inbox

The Mayflower is the mayflower - and it should go back to full force next week or so IMHO.

Versailes is also know as Faan Ye Choy and also as Amazon KTV and its at the end of Swan Lake road AWAY from Dongxing lu - past Manhattan, Meibao, Park Hyatt, mayflower - and it looks OLD with all sort of hokey French or whatever decoration.  This KTV used to be THE KTV in CP = The Amazon, until it got raided 4 or so years ago.  It re-opened a year or so ago and the stripping gals are 3-6-9, and they would only strip for about 20 minutes at around 10 pm or whenever you/the mommies give the OK.

Its ....OK as a KTV but like I said, its OLD and Musty IMHO - but if you got a good bunch of friends - then its an OK place to get down and dirty. YMMV

Why don't you ask this question on the idle chat thread instead?  This is too much work - especially since its the second time I've replied.  Fact is, I'll C+P this whole thing on the ide chat thread.

SEAJ

Edit Ps - our own laylotau have put some very good information on the Amsterdam scene
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 7744&highlight=
very useful if you're going to THE most liberal place in Europe!!

//////////

PPs.  I THINK that Bing Bing's back at work over at the Versailles fYI - and if you don't know who I'm talking about, I reported her a couple times -
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D3
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D6
LOL!  You guys like the way I managed to promote my own threads too
??

////////////

Edit PPPS - just posted up a thread in regards to following mommies in Chang Ping - which I think is relevant for guys here who knows I do go to the BBS's there -

QUOTE:
For your info, there are three BBS areas in CP. One in Yalan neighborhood, one near the Clipper Hotel on Swan Lake Rd, and one by Hui Mei hotel. You don't need addresses - you just wait for the momies ...

I'd like to add that one do NOT just follow any old mommies as there has been MANY reports of guys following mommies up to supposed BBS's or "Great gals" and end up being kidnapped.  

There ARE gangs in CP which specializes in snaring the trusting punter up to an apartment or another, beating him up to not only rob him but to also give up his hotel room key, in-room safe combination and the PIN for his credit cards/bank card in his safe. YES, most of the mommies can be trusted- but it is this very fact that makes it easy for the supposed mommies of these gangs to lure the over-confident punter.

My suggestion - always go with at least one other friend, never follow mommies up to upstairs locations and ... an extreme suggestion....find a hiding place in your hotel rooms to keep your credit/bank cards instead of the safe. Best if you know at least one of the mommies around, to ask for the bonafides of any mommies who you don't know (there's usually quite a few of them at the same approximate location).  And any time something don't feel right - just bail out - there's tons of mommies and gals in CP.

Just a suggestion

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 16-2-2011 22:39 ]

Recent Ratings
feliphile   16-2-2011 23:40  Acceptance  +1   BING BING BING
feliphile   16-2-2011 23:40  Karma  +1   BING BING BING

chongli
Musky Member

UID 5818
Digest Posts 0
Credits 139
Posts 35
Karma 138
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2011 22:38  Profile P.M. 
ok thanks for the reply.  I did not get your reply hence that's why i wrote to you again!
There is nothing in my inbox.
Do you have to pay extra for the girls to be naked?  20 mins does not seem that long.
Thanks for your help anyway!  Sorry for troubling you!
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2011 22:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #847 chongli's post

The gals who do not strip are at 2-5-8 and those who strip at 3-6-9.

And as far as 20 minutes is concerned - that's pretty well standard at most supposed naked KTV's in Dongguan these days.  Fact is, Versailles is the only one I know that will pretty well openly offer this "service."  Others like Fuhao/Plutocrat, you actually have to pre-arrange these days.

There WERE a few KTV's that had naked all night long gals in the past - as I wrote somewhere back on this thread - but all the crack-downs happened and even 20 minutes Naked is NOT an insignificant deal anymore in CP.

SEAJ

edit ps - AFTER felphile's ratings!!
Strangely - YES I did see a humongous boobed gal with a super thin waist just last Saturday when I was at the Mayflower.  And she was quite pretty (I noticed her face first before I checked out her body, that's how pretty she was).

But unfortunately I did NOT go any further with checking out Big Boob Gal  as I was 1) With one of my regulars, 2) Then, a stupid/drunk gal (who was supposedly sitting with one of my friends) was actually making "moves" on me.

I not only felt very bad towards my friend, but I also felt that I needed to at least give my gal a bit of face and thus just stuck with her and actually left early.  And I just cannot even think who Big Boob Gal was actually sitting with and thus....all this is total nonsense actually.  OUCH/SORRY!

But some of these gals who gets drunk and start ignoring the guy who she is supposed to be sitting with AND taking care of - they're really a pain in the arse and can easily be a big downer on the whole night.  Just stupid some of these gals!

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 17-2-2011 00:10 ]

Recent Ratings
feliphile   16-2-2011 23:42  Acceptance  +1   SEE ANY SUPAH BOOBERS IN CP LATELY? LOL
feliphile   16-2-2011 23:42  Karma  +1   SEE ANY SUPAH BOOBERS IN CP LATELY? LOL

chongli
Musky Member

UID 5818
Digest Posts 0
Credits 139
Posts 35
Karma 138
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 17-2-2011 00:13  Profile P.M. 
Tis a shame i did not start punting in China until only recently then.   Looks like i missed out on alot of fun.

What out of Versailles/FuHao/Plutocrat would you say is more worth going for this service?
Just have to convince my friends to try it out then.  If no extra cost and 20 mins maybe they may agree to it.
I'm getting tired of just writing Mayflower reports!
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 17-2-2011 00:31  Profile P.M. 
Reply #849 chongli's post

LOL - Fuhao IS the Plutocrat!!  It's the Chinese name.

But as far as CP KTV's are concerned - MAN - there's so many of them that it's a shame that you only go to the Mayflower.  Do a search on the China threads and you should be able to get a good overall picture as to what else is available - which is LOTS!  LOL

But as far as convincing your buddies to try another KTV - man - I've had "situations" like that in the past - and its a tough call. Guys LOVE to be the leader who supposedly knows the Mommie/manager - and even if they go along with you to try another place, this guy is going to be a nay-sayer all night long.  So you gotta be sure that you and your buddies are really good buddies and that they ARE adventurous enough to go ahead and try other places.

Just a suggestion.

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 17-2-2011 00:33 ]

chongli
Musky Member

UID 5818
Digest Posts 0
Credits 139
Posts 35
Karma 138
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 17-2-2011 01:13  Profile P.M. 
Ha shows you how much i know about the KTV scene.

But you hit the nail right on the head.  One of my friends is like what you described.  Problem half the friends i go with are good buddies, but the other half are like mates mate.  That's why i never have the final say which KTV to go too.  The so called leader of the friends knows the mommie/manager and so says its the place to go too.  They also a picky bunch, want good price with good hardware and software which i guess mayflower does provide.

They not too adventurous thats why i got to find a place that is better than mayflower if there is one!   Or someplace different like a naked KTV place.  But for 20mins i don't think they will agree to it though.

Any other suggestions where can try or what i can do in this situation?
Weelock
Throbbing Titan

UID 69
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4372
Posts 2579
Karma 4302
Acceptance 1404
Reading Access 70
Registered 19-2-2007
Location Mars Colony, Mongo City
Status Offline
Post at 17-2-2011 05:01  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by chongli at 16-2-2011 20:16
Just read your report about going to Mayflower after CNY and it being half full.  My friend just called me today and told me his friend went exactly on Chinese New Year Day! He said there were only 10 girls available and about 80 guys there!!!  Don't know if that is true or not.

It could be true, depending on the time. What time did they arrived at the Mayflower? Maybe after 7pm it true, because most of the girls would have been selected especially for CNY. For ONLY 10 girls when they opened to the public, I would say NO. Like, I always said in the past, stay away from China during CNY.

QUOTE:
Originally posted by chongli at 17-2-2011 01:13

They not too adventurous thats why i got to find a place that is better than mayflower if there is one!   Or someplace different like a naked KTV place.  But for 20mins i don't think they will agree to it though.

Any other suggestions where can try or what i can do in this situation?

You might try going in a smaller group to different KTV's. I would suggest like SEAJ mentioned a naked KTV at Versailles or Plutocrat. At some places there are stupid crazy games hold by the mommies like the one I went to in Chang An, Dongguan.

Might want to try Eurasia, and Crown Prince but they are on the expensive side. BTW, these two are not naked KTV's.

[ Last edited by  Weelock at 17-2-2011 05:24 ]
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 17-2-2011 17:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #851 chongli's post

That's too bad - for indeed there ARE lots of good KTV's in CP, each one offering just something different from the other.  I wouldn't even venture a guess as to which one is better or best as let's face it YMMV AND it all depends on what you want.  But I got to say - going back to the same KTV time after time - even if it WAS supposedly the best - must be a drag. How many times can you eat abalone and shark's fin repeatedly before you get sick of it?

OK - here's some ammo for you - use as appropriate - and depending on what is the actual dynamics with your "leader" - if he is a true mate or a so-so mate or even just a mate's mate!

1. KTV mommies/managers LOVES these supposed "leaders," as they do bring back business....to the point that some of them would even offer cash rebates from 5 to even 15% of the total bill to such "leaders;" in fact, that is precisely how these "agents" in Chang ping make money - but these agents do NOT keep this as a secret.

2. I have known "leaders" who would be the one to handle the bill at the end of the evening - and somehow or another, manage to make his share of the expenses just a bit "less"

3. Then there is the "leader" who is after a particular gal or mommie or DJ at a particular KTV; to curry favor with that gal, he would always manage to steer the party to one particular KTV.

4. And of course the "leader" who is just an ego maniac! He just Loooves being addressed greatly and praised by those around him.  Man....these guys are the worse as they then act all big shot, ordering stuff stupidly, letting gals and mommies etc to go crazy....and really crank up the bill ...which of course gets to be shared by everybody there!

OTOH, I must also caution you that being a "leader" to a KTV is NOT a bowl of cherries - there is the show/no show guys (thus how do you figure what room size/minimum room charge to reserve) getting reservations on week-end nights when getting rooms can sometimes be a problem, handling losers who steps out of line in the room etc etc - in fact I wrote about what all is required to make sure that everything is OK on http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 5017&highlight=
(how to controls costs at a KTV) which you may want to read first before deciding if you do want to take over the "leadership"

Please note that everything I've written on this post is with a great big LOL..... LOL!!

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 17-2-2011 22:47 ]

Recent Ratings
SkinnyForum   18-2-2011 03:16  Karma  +1   That was an educative thread on KTVs.

chongli
Musky Member

UID 5818
Digest Posts 0
Credits 139
Posts 35
Karma 138
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 18-2-2011 00:43  Profile P.M. 
Yeah that's the problem.  It's becoming a drag going to same KTV over and over again.  Why are some people so unadventurous?  I guess some people just like tried and tested and not willing to go somewhere else for fear it being not so good.  But its no fun going to KTV alone so i just have to put up with it for the time being.

You are right on some of the points.  Especially (1) and (4) which seems to be the so called leader we are following.   They claim they can get discounts cos they know the mommies very well. So that is one of the reasons we go back to the same place cos can get cheaper rooms and rates.   And of course they like to act the big shot ordering anything stupidly and really cranking the bill up.   Just like my first report when my girl was puking all night, the so called leader ordered like 15 bottles of red wine for just like 4 guys.  And of course we all have to share the bill at the end.
And thanks for the link about how to control the costs, but it's just too hard to take control and be the leader!

The only way we can try another place out is if you be the leader and take us somewhere else for our fun!  Now that would be something!

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   18-2-2011 00:58  Karma  +2   Sympathies! Perhaps get another group?
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 18-2-2011 01:05  Profile P.M. 
Reply #854 chongli's post

I feel for you bro.  Coz I've known a few of these super egotists too!

The only thing I can suggest is that you try to form your own group of like-minded bros/friends who ARE willing to give it a go. And with the excesses that I can imagine that your present "leader" must be displaying, it won't be long before some of the guys in your present group gets a bit sick and tired of having to go along with - and paying for - his ego!

Most important of all though, is that you all do have fun when KTV''ing - otherwise, what's the point?  And having 15 bottles of wine for 4 guys - even if each of you had 2 gals to sit with you (did you?) is just ridiculous!

Just IMHO - with lots of sympathies!

SEAJ

Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 18-2-2011 10:57  Profile P.M. 
Fuming!

I was going to write this up in the CHAT section but thought I would have a rant on here instead lol!!

My boss has screwed me over! Well and truly!! We have been fighting to win a contract from a very big company in Australia! Basically us representing them out here in Asia! The meetings have been going on since June!

One of the reasons I have been frequenting China alot! One of the guys comes from Australia around once a month and I sort out all of his lodgings etc food & all the crap! He is a very very BORING guy!

Normally when you ask someone how they are doing they say OK, even if you are feeling shite. OH not this guy! He moans about everything, even his bad toe!

Anywayz, it looks like this contract is coming to fruition, with 1 last trip planned to somewhere in China I have never heard of! So he calls me up to start planning the trip then tells me we also have to go to Beijing, Shanghai and......Bangkok!!!

I was over the bloody moon! Needless to say! Having 2 nights in Bangkok, he even wants to spend the night in Pattaya 'to see what all the fuss is about' - I email my boss informing him of all of this and receive an email back saying I had to go into his office 1st thing this morning!

What does he say? - You guessed it! HE is going instead! The dirty old bastard! Due to the economic downturn we should save some money and only one of us needs to go - and now we have hit a busy period after a couple of slow months he wants me to 'hold the fort down here' - TOSSER

I have a friend who works in a local restaurent so I know exactly what I am going to do! Get her to keep receipts for me everyday (around 300 - 400 dollars) - bring sandwiches to work - and spend the cash on....

[ Last edited by  Petay_1283 at 18-2-2011 10:59 ]

Recent Ratings
SkinnyForum   20-2-2011 00:58  Acceptance  +1   Haha, smart boss :)
feliphile   18-2-2011 21:16  Acceptance  +1   Sack the boss!
feliphile   18-2-2011 21:16  Karma  +1   Sack the boss!
JackTheBat   18-2-2011 20:44  Acceptance  +2   damn...take REVENGE, too right!
SEAJ   18-2-2011 13:56  Karma  +1   Perfect place to rant! Right here!

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 18-2-2011 14:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #856 Petay_1283's post

Hey - that's what bosses do!  They take all the glory and benefits and leave all the crap to staff!

But.... I see you've got a plan ... and I think it's even better than if you had to go with that tosser client to Bangkok/Pattaya.  Can you even imagine the sight of you 2 together.... THERE??!!

Save up all the money....and then go to WHEREVER your heart desires on your own terms, timing and d'ruthers!!  Without having to babysit a whiner.

And meanwhile - SHINE at the office and show the boss that the show just cain't go on without you!!

Congratulations on your upcoming promotion/bumb in salary/bonus!  LOL!

SEAJ

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   18-2-2011 20:45  Acceptance  +2   ha! u have a twisted mind SEAJ! ;)
Petay_1283   18-2-2011 14:52  Karma  +1   Lol Good plan!

feliphile
Kinky King

UID 7737
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1335
Posts 206
Karma 1325
Acceptance 192
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 18-2-2011 21:19  Profile P.M. 
Reply #857 SEAJ's post

I want to rant about my boss too but i'm too numb and drained to do so. lol. You are damn right about bosses taking the glory and benefits and leaving crap to staff.

Off I go to macau tomorrow to de=stress!

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   18-2-2011 21:58  Karma  +1   N Pls post up the Pixs here.V Luv BigBoo
chongli
Musky Member

UID 5818
Digest Posts 0
Credits 139
Posts 35
Karma 138
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 19-2-2011 02:54  Profile P.M. 
In that case i like to form a group with you, and nominate you leader!
You seem to know your stuff and seem like a bunch of fun.
And i'm sure you not a super egotist too!!   So what you say to that then!!

But yeah KTVing should be fun.  And it's no fun when you spend too much on unnecessary stuff like a shed load of alcohol.  only 2 guys had 2 girls each but still as you put it, it was ridiculous.

And thanks for the sympathies.  Hope you can create a group!
anulee
Nookie Newbie

UID 60625
Digest Posts 0
Credits 42
Posts 49
Karma 42
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 19-2-2011 05:13  Profile P.M. 
is there any good any cheaper WG service then hotel reservation in HKG?