Subject: @**IDLE CHAT, Q+A, PIXS, RANTS ETC. - WELCOME ALL NEWBIES/MEMBERS**@
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 11:11. 
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 12-2-2011 17:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #820 Thai-delight's post

Harumph.... OK, let me re-phrase that properly.

If and ONLY IF you found that you're NOT getting traction on a separate thread about your topic (and say perhaps wait at least 3 or 4 days to make sure that you really have not attracted attention)  and you really want to talk about it - go ahead and re-post it here.

And in fact, if you post up something here and it atrracts a LOT of attention - I would even think it appropriate to then go ahead and RE-DIRECT to a new stand alone thread - of course telling one and all that that is what you are doing to make sure there's no double posting.

How's that??

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 12-2-2011 17:33 ]

NEED TO RANT? GOT QUESTIONS? JUST WANNA CHIT-CHAT? LOOK AT PIXS? Go to:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... d=26766&page=97

A NEWBIE AND HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT IDEAS ON HOW TO ENJOY 141 BEST? Go to
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1=
neoalpha64
Carnal Conqueror

UID 59204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 249
Posts 264
Karma 249
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 12-2-2011 17:43  Profile P.M. 
i suddenly have a curious qns after scrolling down the forum, whats with the Food and Electronics forum? closed, unused, archived. old stuff there man!

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   12-2-2011 17:49  Karma  +1   Closed.
Bigfish
Nookie Newbie

UID 60152
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 2
Karma 3
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-2-2011
Location Wanchai
Status Offline
Post at 12-2-2011 20:07  Profile P.M. 
Hello from newby :)

I'm Adam,

I arrived in HK from England a few weeks ago. I'm now settled in and am ready to experience HK properly!

What advice would you all have fo rmy first try? Would a walk up be better/easier?

Recent Ratings
Rico   16-2-2011 05:11  Acceptance  +1   Go and shag a walkup..
SEAJ   12-2-2011 22:45  Karma  +1   Welcome to 141 and our thread!
babeng
Nookie Newbie

UID 58403
Digest Posts 0
Credits 24
Posts 13
Karma 24
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 12-2-2011 20:22  Profile P.M. 
Reply #823 Bigfish's post

I think you should go to the nearest district to find some girls nearby regards to your budget
so you can go there just by walk..

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   12-2-2011 22:46  Karma  +1   Welcome to 141 and our thread.
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 12-2-2011 22:54  Profile P.M. 

And also, welcome to Hong Kong!

As to your querie - I would suggest that you read the abundant reports that others have posted on this forum to first get familiariazed with how things work here.

The various Hotel Girl (HG) and Walk-up Gal (WG) reports should be where you start to learn how these services operate, pricing, kind of girls etc.  Then you should also go to Tony Toro's thread on "Hong Kong's BEST & Worst Mongering Bars...
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... &extra=page%3D1
for the bar scene - pricing, modus operandi etc.

After you've got those under your belt, you should be able to determine what kind of gals, service, price etc that you prefer - and concentrate on doing your research of our forum on that particular preference of yours.

And if you still got specific questions, then you should come back on here - or even at the specific thread which made you want to find out more, and ask the question there.

Hope this answers your question.
Regards
SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 12-2-2011 23:06 ]

Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 12-2-2011 22:56  Profile P.M. 
Reply #824 babeng's post

Sorry - I know that you're trying to help out a newcomer - but you reply IMHO will not give him the answer he's looking for.

What to you think of my suggestion to him above?

Thanks
SEAJ

Edit ps - Yowich - I've just gotten done reading a rather painful - but wonderful and powerful - story by our own JackTheBat http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... mp;page=1#pid323080
on his ongoing thing with his "Red Ant." You guys gotta read it; you really just gotta
!

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 12-2-2011 23:49 ]

neoalpha64
Carnal Conqueror

UID 59204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 249
Posts 264
Karma 249
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2011 00:19  Profile P.M. 

welcome to HK dude! im so envious that you can eat all the awesome stuff there!

as for which is easier, i say a walk up will give you much 'first experience' in the punting scene and expose you to a lot of procedures, mannerisms and such - which might be a culture shock at times. im very much slanted towards the opinion that getting a hotel girl instead is a little easier (which is made more easy to arrange if you know mandarin especially), but this has the high risk of bait and switch some times.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   13-2-2011 00:53  Karma  +1   Where R U n how well do U know HKG?
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2011 00:59  Profile P.M. 
Reply #827 neoalpha64's post

Congratulations Carnal Conqueror neoalpha64!

Don't spend ALL your time looking at the juicy pictures!  LOL

And I'm curious - where are you located at now and how much do you know/how did you know about Hong Kong?

SEAJ
Next day edit - Ooops - what happened there?  How did you lose points to take you back down to only musky membership? Perhaps you could share with us what happened as a kind of cautionary tale to others here on what NOT to do/what kind of posting/action would attract negative karmas.  Apologize if I'm asking you to relate to us something which is probably painful/embarrasing - but it would give others here valuable insight.  Thanks.

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 13-2-2011 12:07 ]

babeng
Nookie Newbie

UID 58403
Digest Posts 0
Credits 24
Posts 13
Karma 24
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2011 05:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #826 SEAJ's post

yes, your reply was explain a lot, i only gave him my experience when I'm in Hongkong
in my last day visiting Hongkong, when I need to go to airport at 5pm, I'm looking for some gals db nearby mongkok (is where I stay) and go there by take a walk..

tips : if you have portable devices that can view pictures or connect to internet, there will be more efficiently to look after the location where the girls located

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   13-2-2011 11:42  Karma  +1   Good Tip!
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2011 11:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #829 babeng's post

Ahh, YES, forgot about that!

If you've got a web enabled phone, you can access this site AND the gals' DB on
http://mf.sex141.com
Very useful I'd say!

Was at the Mayflower in CP last night - and MAN.... for supposedly being about the only KTV there that is still functioning properly during this CNY period, it was DEAD! Half the gals for the line-up, not even half of the rooms occupied and less than a couple dozen cars parked at the parking lot at 10:30 when I left (EARLY!)  - and all this on a Saturday night!  
The next door Park Hyatt was in worse shape, as again - barren parking lot!
Interestingly, the Versailles seems to be faring better with their parking lot quite full!  I guess being the only KTV still able to offer naked KTV'ing does have its advantages, even if the place is so old, musty and dirty!

And then I came upon a typical scene of justice - PRC way!

Right in front of the Rainbow Shopping mall and across the street from Starbucks, The Miraton etc was a crowd of people, surrounding at least three dozen policemen - who in turn was encircling a group of about 6 farmer/factory worker-looking people with all their belongings - including 6 live chickens - strewn on the ground.  One of the people was totally passed out - and could have been dead for all I know, as lifeless as she seems to be.

Apparently, the police had been conducting a road-block to confiscate illegal bread van taxis - and this group of people had been on one from out of town, going back to work somewhere in Dongguan.  Not sure if it was indeed an illegal for-hire van or if it was privately owned by one of them  and just did not have the proper licences to go into CP. Well, anyway, they had confiscated the van and had thrown the people and their belongings on the curb - and I guess that's when the trouble started - when the gal who fainted (died?), had put up resistance and from what I heard them say, 5 cops beat her lifeless.

An ambulance came and tried to get her into it to take her to the hospital - but instead the rest of the group insisted that she was NOT going to be taken away and that they wanted to keep her right there as "evidence" or whatever. So it was a sort of tug-of-war with the civvie group winning....and the lifeless girl (she must have been only early 20's) back to laying on the ground, fully exposed to the 10 degrees drizzly weather. Don't know what happened after that, as I just left.

But that is how things are in China - sad to see, really sad.

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 13-2-2011 11:46 ]

Recent Ratings
feliphile   14-2-2011 07:14  Karma  +1   jesus...
feliphile   14-2-2011 07:14  Acceptance  +1   jesus...
JackTheBat   13-2-2011 11:55  Acceptance  +2   tragic...diff world north of the border.

JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 31248
Posts 2047
Karma 30878
Acceptance 7396
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2011 13:44  Profile Blog P.M. 
website stats and 141 DB pix from 2004

"please Mr SEAJ sir don't be mad sir as i have not posted for days, too busy freezing my baby orangutan ass off [insert avatar of distressed-looking baby-orangutan here]...do email me bro, I like to see you in real, no matter where you are in this universe."                 

busy writing the Red Ant story plus work is revving up after the New Year, plus battling some low-level respiratory angst. but in the spirit of IDLE CHAT THREAD (yeah!), here's a couple of items.

i'm sure a few of you have discovered this thus far, but here's some stats on what's surfing the 141 site:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/stats.php?type=agent

WHAT not who: #1 is of course Windows-powered boxes, but a close second is "Spiders." before anyone flips out or wonders if spiders have gotten Net-savvy or Skinny Forum's dancing-Spidey avatar has taken over, this is shorthand for "spiderbots" or "webcrawlers": automated programs that sift all Internet data looking for keywords and other specific bits of data--they're doing research for search engines. all the big companies--Google, MS, Yahoo etc--use them, but there are other bots out there. the simplest explanation of these automated programs i could find is here:
http://www.ahfx.net/weblog/39

like anything on the Net, these can be good or bad. best practice is to list as little factual information about yourself as possible in your profile. any SEO experts or bot-programmers are welcome to comment.

once you get past the large percentage of spiderbots, the stats are right in line with market-share: 8.4% of us use Macs while 0.6% use a Linux-powered machine. the browser-stats show 141 punters are savvier than average Net-users as 54.6% use a Mozilla browser (almost all Firefox, although there ARE other Mozilla browsers). yet 26% still use Microsoft's Internet Explorer. my advice: if you're using IE, ditch it for Firefox NOW. some sites may still require IE but just because Microsoft thinks it should be your default browser doesn't mean you have to agree.

the curiously named "Other" category comes in at 19.1%--probably a combination of Chrome and Safari. Opera commands a 0.2% share, but if you're wondering why your Windows box crawls like a slug with IE in its belly (and can't/don't want to use Firefox for some reason), try downloading this free/light/fast Norwegian-built Web browser. it also works very well on mobile phones.

so much for the Nerd-O-Scopic view of sex141.com. i was digging in my foto archives and found some sex141 DB pix i downloaded in May 2004. a bit odd as i wasn't living in HK then but i think perhaps by then i was considering a move back and decided to check the local talent. interesting to see how primitive their use of Photoshop was back then, but i'm sure the B&S and general wiggliness of 141-triangulation was much the same.

needless to say, don't go looking for any of these gals--i'm putting an RA 30 on them as they WERE WGs so...respect!

here's "Bird"--my notes indicate she worked at Prince Edward:
[attach]38792[/attach]

nice eh? well here's "Fujiwara" and doesn't she seem like a barrel of laughs:
[attach]38793[/attach]

looks like she ate a barrel of lemons. poor Fujiwara. OK, here's Ja Ju:
[attach]38794[/attach]

smoking hot bod, too bad about the face!   was that crude Photoshopping or did someone just stick a piece of paper on the foto? Ja Ju's ID number was ID#85--one of the original 141 WGs!

now this next one is just labeled "No Name":
[attach]38795[/attach]

aww, look at that nipple-obscuring pink heart! Wong Yin here:
[attach]38796[/attach]

looks good, without any nose-shaving or eye-widening courtesy of P-shop abuse!

any memories come flooding back, fellow punters?

JtB

[ Last edited by  JackTheBat at 13-2-2011 14:06 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
captaincaveman   16-2-2011 11:26  Karma  +1   classic pics of 141
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2011 14:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #831 JackTheBat's post

HoH YEAH!!

Especially Ja Ju - the Korean!  She was a lousy one actually and was capitalizing on Cookie - the other GREAT Korean - that was around at the same time.

Now, Cookie..... she was really special!!  Twice a Week is of the same opinion of her and we did manage to get some members (who kept some of her old pictures) to post up Cookie's pictures somewhere else on the forum.

But Ja Ju was NOT a good one IMHO.  Yeah, nice body and all that - but even then was a bit "old looking" already plus her service actually sucked!

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 13-2-2011 14:44 ]

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   14-2-2011 00:02  Acceptance  +2   service shd INCLUDE sucking, LOL!!!

neoalpha64
Carnal Conqueror

UID 59204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 249
Posts 264
Karma 249
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2011 18:02  Profile P.M. 
Reply #828 SEAJ's post

i have no idea. probably got some bad acceptance here and there but the forum system didn't notify me on which ones. afterall, if pple can choose not to send a pm with giving acceptance,likewise vice versa.

any ideas seaj?

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   14-2-2011 00:05  Karma  +1   ditto SEAJ, keep us posted, n64...
SEAJ   13-2-2011 18:59  Karma  +1   To get you back up there! LOL
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2011 18:27  Profile P.M. 
Reply #833 neoalpha64's post

You can "search" your own handle to see all your posts and see which one got negged K's.  It should have happened just within the past 24 hours. OTH, whoever negged you could have done so on one of your old posts.

So perhaps not worth the effort and you should just go back to PROPERLY PARTICIPATING in the forum and make sure you don't post anything that can be considered spam or unacceptable to the forum rules AND etiquette.

In fact, this is what I would advise ALL members - especially new ones - to do.  And again the old thing - get yourself familiarized with things here by really reading up the "Getting Started" section; don't just skim through it - for I did that when I first started - and I got myself into a LOT of UNNECESSARY grief!!  Good Grief!

I found out that even though there SEEMS to be a lot rules and conventions here - they are for the most part not all that onerous and quite sensible in protecting the integrity of the forum and make it OK for MOST members here.  
And of course, the fact that one CAN easily work WITHIN the rules to achieve most of what one wants to do on the forum.

Just IMHO
SEAJ
Edit Ps. Congratulations to Carnal Conqueror wander

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 13-2-2011 22:28 ]

Recent Ratings
wander   14-2-2011 23:02  Karma  +1   Much thks SeaJ! Happy to be here

JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 31248
Posts 2047
Karma 30878
Acceptance 7396
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2011 00:26  Profile Blog P.M. 
to neoalpha64

hi there, dunno what happened but want to encourage yr participation in the board.

there are rules and regs for this forum-- clearly-marked FAQs in the newbies section and elsewhere spell them out. whatever u think of the rules, i think the comment by SEAJ above is pristine.

one CAN easily work WITHIN the rules to achieve most of what one wants to do on the forum.

the rules were drawn up by the moderators to keep the forums vibrant--ideally, they should allow those who contribute reports and pix in the appropriate areas, while keeping spammers, rubberneckers and guys-who-just-want-RA30 so they can see the pix from wasting bandwidth. moderating ANY forum is more work than you think, and can be a thankless task at times. i have respect for all our mods and hope they get enjoyment out of what punters across HK and southern China post.

i certainly do. people have pointed out places to me, helped translate Chinese, given me advice on the weird worled of hotel-agents (essential for a non-Chinese speaker) and contributed some amazing reports. i've also gotten great feedback on things i've written, and frankly, if i didn't have this forum as an outlet, i wdn't have been as motivated to write them. being able to share means a great deal to me, and i think that's what these forums are all about. mongering is The Hobby--some guys collect stamps, rich guys collect Rolexes or yachts or whatever. i collect good times with gals i don't know all that well. it's fun, but it's more fun when u can write about it for a limited community. plus i love the entertaining tales that happen: some guy posted about some girl using Listerine during a BBBJ and how his precious pole reacted, i had to respond with tales of Thai gals snarfing massive quantities of chili peppers and giving me a similar treatment...good or bad, go ahead and share!

my advice: read the rules, take them to heart, go out and play, take fotos if the girl's willing (i think some are starting to realize they'll get more bookings if they get good reviews and their REAL fotos get out there), then write reports in the preferred format and post in the relevant forum. good experience, bad experience...be as detailed as you like. it's true that naked pix draw more attention than clothed-pix or no-pix but the INFO is also important. if you contribute regularly, you WILL rise thru the ranks slowly but surely. if u lurk and post generic one-sentence responses, you won't. this board is a meritocracy, and that's how it should be, IMO.

JtB
Petay_1283
Fucking Legend

UID 46298
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11574
Posts 3139
Karma 11375
Acceptance 3975
Reading Access 100
Registered 9-6-2010
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2011 15:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #805 Rico's post

Hmmmm

How can Rico doubt Petay's age when Petay has never stated his age?

I agree, I am into the kinky shit   - but I do not understand what brother Rico means when he says I only ask questions.... please elaborate...

It has been a quiet couple of weeks in HK for me. I must get back to punting!

Recent Ratings
Rico   16-2-2011 05:16  Acceptance  +1   LOL...Peter1234 bro.. LOL
SEAJ   14-2-2011 21:11  Karma  +1   Rico wrote Peter1234, NOT you!

'Yes, Madam, I am drunk, but in the morning I shall be sober and you will still be ugly.'
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2011 21:14  Profile P.M. 
Reply #836 Petay_1283's post

Errr.... I don't think Rico said anything about you.

He specifically wrote Peter1234 - who has now been made a buggered beggar.

Let peace and lightness reign in the land!

SEAL

JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 31248
Posts 2047
Karma 30878
Acceptance 7396
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2011 22:31  Profile Blog P.M. 
OK, here's suggested reading on the Nookie Newbies board

hi guys, i've adopted SEAJ's habit of checking the NN board as there are often some great reports there. and those bros who DO punt and report also appreciate Ks 'n' As, so if they do a good job, they deserve it IMO.

a real doozy went up today:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=27708

it's a beautiful read of a horrible experience. props to the guy for writing it up.

but here's the ironic part: i was in that SAME building this afternoon with plans to visit THE VERY SAME GIRL. i went there to pick up the camera i dropped off Dec 3rd, when i was a Nookie Newbie myself!

WHY didn't i head up to see this gal? because i've come down with the flu...was dizzy and feverish and just wanted to just get home and drink some herbal tea and sit in front of the heater, rather than indulge in carnal activities. if not, that could have been ME in there!!

i was in that building today, feeling sick as a wet dog, walking past those lifts with guys eagerly going in and thinking, i wonder if anyone is headed directly for my C-court target: Gi Gi. those lucky guys! this degree of irony rarely occurs.

so if you're bored, my friends, read this guy's report and if it makes u smile or LOL, toss him some sympathy. i admire him for writing it up as a warning, cuz she really sounds dreadful. yet the REPORT is delightful.

JtB
scootermonger
Erotic Emperor

UID 46801
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2855
Posts 1260
Karma 2814
Acceptance 823
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 14-2-2011 23:29  Profile P.M. 
I found one of the hottest girls ever at a bbs by my house, 19 year old from yunnan.  

Will make a report about my friday night out later, not in mood for the typing.

S.O is lurking around.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   16-2-2011 00:02  Karma  +1   Look forward to ur report!
feliphile   15-2-2011 00:20  Karma  +1   look forward to it!
feliphile   15-2-2011 00:20  Acceptance  +1   look forward to it!
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2011 00:41  Profile P.M. 
Reply #839 scootermonger's post

You been all OVER the place lately.....and of all places for at last a good one...right close by??

The grass is NOT always greener..........

LOL!

SEAJ