Subject: @**IDLE CHAT, Q+A, PIXS, RANTS ETC. - WELCOME ALL NEWBIES/MEMBERS**@
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 11:11. 
murdoc
Nookie Newbie

UID 51113
Digest Posts 0
Credits 19
Posts 7
Karma 19
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-9-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 06:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
i was wondering how do u know if its safe to leave ur belongings in the room while u shower or use the toilet?

this happen to me when i was in vietnam some wg picked me up, checked into a hotel with me,
changed to bathrobe brought me to another room for massage. after we were done we came back to our room, got it on, then she sent me back. as i reach my room i realized i lost USD$600 from my wallet.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   1-2-2011 12:05  Karma  +1   Welcome. Pls see my rely below. Tks
nardow12
Nookie Newbie

UID 47058
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7
Posts 8
Karma 7
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 23-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 10:16  Profile P.M. 
Reply #681 murdoc's post

It's always a good idea to keep your money and other valuable belongs with you...no matter which part of the world you are in.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   1-2-2011 12:06  Karma  +2   Welcome n Tks for good advice.
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4504
Posts 2473
Karma 4436
Acceptance 1369
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 11:40  Profile P.M. 
Punting in India

Purplezub has quite a bit of posts on India on the regular reporting and I have hardly noticed anybody discussing India on this  chat.  Is there anyway SEAJ you could invite him on this chat so we can get more info and oinformal questions answered?  I have been assigned India in 2011 for our projects and am really looking forward to obtaining more information from this highly populous country and a burgeoning economy.

This is onlky a request SEAJ, and I know you have a lot on your plate mamaging this chat, but also have confidence in your abilities, hence the request

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   1-2-2011 11:45  Karma  +1   U're kidding - right?! LOL!
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 11:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #683 flowmon's post

Hey Flowmon  LOL!

I do believe that you think I've got more powers or whatever than I actually have.  I REALLY am just a regular member like you and everybody else!

I HAVE in the past invited him to come here - just like I'd invite a lot of guys to come and post on our thread but he seems to be doing OK on his own threads and having his own "following" so to call.  So why don't you just go over to some of his threads and get the info etc you need - for indeed, discussions/topics here are so transient that it would hardly give justice to the information that he is publishing in his own thread.

OTH - I would love for him to join us to just generally hang out here with us - as he does seem to be a knowledgeable punter.  So perhaps YOU can also suggest that he does come over here - as I sometimes fear I'm just like a broken record when I send my PM's to the newbies etc.

good luck

SEAJ

NEED TO RANT? GOT QUESTIONS? JUST WANNA CHIT-CHAT? LOOK AT PIXS? Go to:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... d=26766&page=97

A NEWBIE AND HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT IDEAS ON HOW TO ENJOY 141 BEST? Go to
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1=
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 12:02  Profile P.M. 
Reply #681 murdoc's post

This is a topic that's been covered quite a few times on our boards - but probably worth discussing/reminding punting members about.

Yes, as Nardow12 mentions, it is  a good idea to ALWAYS keep all your valuables/cash in your plain sight and NOT possibly tempt anybody to steal them.  and I'm talking not only about WG's but about just everybody easily giving in to easy access and temptation.

I always keep all my valuables in a safe/safe place PRIOR to inviting anybody - especially WG's of course - into my room.  I would even put away those hotel "Bar items" and "for pay" supplies in the bathroom i.e. condoms, lubricants, feminine hygiene wash etc out of easy reach as  those things are way over-priced and definitely NOT worth consuming; especially by my "companions of the moment!" LOL>

And if I'm going to go out to hunt, I always take just enough cash to pay for whatever it is that I wanted to do.  Firstly of course to avoid being ripped off when I have my clothes off, secondly to avoid being robbed of too much (as mongering areas are usually quite rough areas) and lastly, because if I get into a "con" situation i.e. lured to those rip off bars or supposed brothels etc but which mainly operate to fleece the unsuspecting punters by strong arm tactics - I would have limited cash to just give it all to them.

Always good to remember about your personal safety FIRST when you're out mongering.  You DO have to deal with some insalubrious characters in this business.

Keep safe!

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 1-2-2011 12:04 ]

doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 12:10  Profile P.M. 
I read in another forum that the wgs in Wanchai get a kickback from the nearby hourly hotels just like these girls get a kickback when drinks are purchased for them at Neps and Escape. Has anyone heard of these hotel kickbacks? If I bring a civi girl to these hourly hotels can I ask for the non-taking a wg room rate if there is one?

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   1-2-2011 12:27  Karma  +1   YES!! The thinking-man monger! Good 1.
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 12:21  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by freepeaks at 1-2-2011 06:03
Real twins and giant hooters?  no wonder when i hit the bbs they have no stock!  Curious which shop did the EEE's come from?

The reverse migration is always alot of fun, I think the 14th is a little  ...

REAL Twins?  Man.... Freepeaks .... you need glasses!!  LOL
Of course not real twins -  not even related!  The other one is just a gal that Xiao Xiao arranged and instructed!

The hooter gal was from Baby's old shop - a real handful if I may say so myself!  I of course like big hooters - like any other red-blooded males - but the size is not the deal breaker for me.  If the gal's got 'em - great - but if not, no biggie.  Thus I never specify large hooters - and this good looking gal (face is what turns me on!), well, she just happened to have 'em. Lucky me!

Like I said previously, CP BBS's have ALL sorts of gals and it's just a matter of you specifying what you want - and you'll usually be provided for such by the Mommy or else you can just as easily go to the next BBS to get what you exactly want.

But of course the pickin's really pitiful during this CNY period - as the weather's held up and the gals ARE able to go back home unlike 2008 when so many of them were stranded and I had to do my Boy scout duties to give so many of 'em some kind of "comfort" - when they were pining away/so sad to not be able to go home.

Cain't wait till this CNY period is over - and for the year of the Tiger to be over, seein' as I really am striking out towards its tail end. YEH Rabbit - come on around...Hop to it QUICK!!

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 1-2-2011 13:13 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
freepeaks   1-2-2011 17:16  Karma  +2   Great photos.. great bodies - is that th
freepeaks   1-2-2011 17:16  Acceptance  +2   Great photos.. great bodies - is that th
captaincaveman   1-2-2011 16:21  Karma  +1   love those shower caps
This_Is_My_Vice   1-2-2011 13:30  Karma  +1   Recent conquests?
scootermonger   1-2-2011 13:28  Karma  +2   awesome

mrpo
Musky Member

UID 31432
Digest Posts 0
Credits 191
Posts 150
Karma 191
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20
Registered 21-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 13:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #656 SEAJ's post

TWINS!! 100RNB to play with each of the Twins!

Which of the Twins are Better? OF Course BOTH of Them!  U are KILLInG me and the rest of the Guys Globally with all this Pics! My Heart was palpatating so Fast when I saw that Pic! Thank U, thank you, thank U! Gee I was tempted to just drop everything and book the next flight over!

As per the your request, and to b in compliance with the Mods, I will try to combine as many q's in one post.  So If I understand u correctly this girl in the pic is out of the business and Not in CP, and has left with her Boyfriend? I was hoping that u would b able to PM me her contact info, if I get a chance to come over later this year?!

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   1-2-2011 14:45  Karma  +1   U Wish $100@! LOL!
hkgbkkpvg
Nookie Newbie

UID 59886
Digest Posts 0
Credits 12
Posts 10
Karma 12
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-2-2011
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 13:26  Profile P.M. 
So, Im a total Newbie, and i have an upcoming trip taking me from shanghai to hk to guilin to kunming. Then the whole of vietnam cambodia and thailand. Then off to chennai and mumbai. I will finally end my trip in morocco. Long story short, im looking for some fun in shanghai vietnam and  india ( I LOVE indian girls!) and i just need some guidance. Are the barbershops in shanghai still open ( outside the inner ring?) and where is best in india and vietnam?
Cheers

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   1-2-2011 14:44  Karma  +1   Welcome to our thread! Pls C reply below
scootermonger
Erotic Emperor

UID 46801
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2855
Posts 1260
Karma 2814
Acceptance 823
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 13:29  Profile P.M. 
Reply #689 hkgbkkpvg's post

Lots of bbs are still open, but during the new years, the selection is not soo great.

Recent Ratings
hkgbkkpvg   2-2-2011 01:19  Acceptance  +1   Thanks, i will be there much after new y
SEAJ   1-2-2011 14:46  Karma  +1   Tks for the info. Not all is lost then!
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 13:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #688 mrpo's post

You Wish!

NO, it's RMB 200 EACH - and of course I gave them more in tips, and in fact I had then kept Xiao Xiao overnight like I usually did with her - which was RMB 500 plus tips.
edit/correction - she was from the old Jun Hui and the O/N rate at this particular BBS cum low rent KTV was RMB 600 i/o 500
And yes, I think and really wish that she's out of the trade now - but I don't put too much hope in that.

You see, its the old Pimp and gal story - only this time a lot worse IMHO. This gal had originally been just a factory worker, got wined and dined as usual by the  pimp and fell totally and madly in love with him.  The worse part is that this bum was also a heavy  duty drug addict - and so he turfed her out to work at a Longang BBS  for RMB 100 - YES RMB 100 per pop - with her keeping RMB 70. He even taught her all the WG skills and she really is one of the best blowers I've had, all the PSE action and everything... all at the coaching of her BF.

And this gal love this bum so badly that she would a lot of time just rush back home after doing a client and give him her RMB 70 just so that he can get his "Sniff" right away before going back to work.  

Well, he got caught and was sent to jail - and can you believe it - even when he was in jail, he had some kind of Svengali hold over her and she went to CP to work AND saved all her money to 1. Pay the bribe to see her BF in jail (and here I THINK the BF was in cahoots with the Jail guard and would split the supposed "bribe" she paid) 2. Give money to him when she does see him. 3. Save money to build up an amount that they could use to be together when he gets out.

And notice how painfully skinny she is?  That's because she would hardly EVER go out to eat by herself - preferring to wait for her clients to treat her for food or snacks and she saving her money.  I asked her what happens if the client does NOT treat her to something to eat and she was really hungry - and she told me that she would be forced (Yes, she used the word "forced") to go and eat at a MaaLaaTaaang stand but she would limit herself to RMB 4 there.  Pitiful, really pitiful.

The BF got out of jail and she went off to be with him and I've respected her wishes for me NOT to call her. She's got my phone number still and she's promised me that if she was going to go back into the business, that I would be the first one she would call...and up to now, I've NOT received her phone.

Good luck and my best wishes to you Xiao Xiao!

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 1-2-2011 15:29 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
doghead   1-2-2011 19:42  Karma  +1   Mopping after u missed her mouth?
freepeaks   1-2-2011 17:15  Karma  +2   how much extra for cleaning?
captaincaveman   1-2-2011 16:25  Karma  +1   tough story

This_Is_My_Vice
Lustful Lord

UID 30737
Digest Posts 0
Credits 580
Posts 482
Karma 573
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-9-2009
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 13:37  Profile P.M. 
Damn, it sure is tough to jump back in this thread after having been gone for the past few days!  But seeing the pics SEAJ just put up made me really crave a threesome!  It has been over a year since I got to do a doubles session, and I'll be darn if I don't pull that off again this year!

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   1-2-2011 14:47  Karma  +1   Always Glad U're participating here.
freepeaks
Kinky King

UID 920
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1666
Posts 1001
Karma 1658
Acceptance 166
Reading Access 50
Registered 5-4-2007
Location usa/hongkong
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 13:41  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SEAJ at 1-2-2011 12:02
This is a topic that's been covered quite a few times on our boards - but probably worth discussing/reminding punting members about.

Yes, as Nardow12 mentions, it is  a good idea to ALWAYS keep all y ...

Actually I have a different take on what to carry.  I would always carry enough should you get trapped, outnumbered.  I carry that
say in a front pocket as in 'this is all i have with me'  enough to appease and avoid harm (even in USA, Mexico, etc if in an area
that is unfamilar).  Leave the cards hidden in hotel room not in safe is better.  hotel key?  well if you really are unsure of an
area leave it at the front desk, tell them a friend will come by... OR another trick is to leave in the room - whoops... and get them to open the door
but both are a bad idea if you are bringing back 'guests'..  Also most hotel cards will fit in your sock or shoe.

assume any stranger you have in your room will take any easy money or electronics.
freepeaks
Kinky King

UID 920
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1666
Posts 1001
Karma 1658
Acceptance 166
Reading Access 50
Registered 5-4-2007
Location usa/hongkong
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 13:44  Profile P.M. 
Reply #687 SEAJ's post

In photo 3.jpg which is Xiao Xiao, have I ever met her?  And speaking of what happened to skater girl turned prom dress girl?  have you seen her?  what a body though flat as a board.. I think i have those pics somewhere.. geesh ages ago huh?

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   1-2-2011 14:17  Karma  +1   Left skinny nice teeth 1. U know her?
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11503
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7409
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 13:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #677 monk_99's post

I am taking away whatever K you have and am giving you a chance to start afresh - clean slate, so to speak. Any more of this madness, and you will be banned from posting.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   1-2-2011 21:03  Acceptance  +2   fair deal, TD. good call...and NO Ks ;)
SEAJ   1-2-2011 16:25  Acceptance  +1   FP-Don't +K TD! He's not a K-Whore!LOL .
freepeaks   1-2-2011 15:59  Karma  +2   ROFL hillarious.. bitch slap
monk_99
Buggered Beggar

UID 59363
Digest Posts 0
Credits -7
Posts 17
Karma -6
Acceptance -16
Reading Access 1
Registered 23-1-2011
Location Here
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 13:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #683 flowmon's post

You're coming to India for Projects?? Well, what city will you be in...?? And what are you looking for??

Check this page and on the left, check for the cities you'll be visiting / staying ...

Pune, Bombay, and Delhi are the favorable places for young girls.... Any other place, check erotic in classifields....

In bombay, you can even find other nationality women...

Link: http://www.adoos.in/l/ero

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   2-2-2011 14:07  Acceptance  -3   -K for the bad link. Pls stay away. Tks.
SEAJ   2-2-2011 14:07  Karma  -3   -K for the bad link. Pls stay away. Tks.
JackTheBat   1-2-2011 21:07  Acceptance  -1   NO info, just link to a dodgy site!
JackTheBat   1-2-2011 21:07  Karma  -1   NO info, just link to a dodgy site!

Planning a trip to Hong Kong!!
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 14:35  Profile P.M. 
Reply #689 hkgbkkpvg's post

Whilst I think/hope others will give you some replies, I would OTOH suggest you just start reading the board for all sorts of info on the places you are interested in; try using the search function using the city names or the country names and I'm quite sure you'll have more than enough info to start off.  Then you can ask specific questions I/O such a broad one, which is actually quite hard for anybody to reply to;  We just don't know what it is exactly you'd like to know.

- Hey scootermonger - You back in cold Shanghai?  Been doing some travelling huh?  Anything good to report on?

- Well This_Is_My_Vice -  new year, new opportunities beckon! But sometimes quite hard to get good three-somes etc going especially in China.  Most times its all bluster and no meat - especially if you start believing these mommies with all sorts of promises.  I always maintain that the best chance of success s if you get a regular gal you like and trust to do the arrangement AND to orchestrate the session for you.  

- freepeaks, I'm pretty sure you know her.  In fact, I have recommended her to a lot of us (I was her unofficial marketing agent - LOL) as I thought that she was such a nice person and thus I did want to help her to make as much money as possible.  And she ALWAYS give her "all" when servicing ANY client.  A real pro who took a lot of pride in her work/never had any of our friends complain about her.

- Thai-delight - I don't know man - I really don't know!  and I ain't gonna click on that link.  Fact is - anybody foolhardy enough to do this yet?  And if so, is it "clean?"

Thanks Y'all - for keeping this thread alive and well.

SEAJ

Recent Ratings
hkgbkkpvg   2-2-2011 01:13  Acceptance  +1   Grazie

JJJ37
Throbbing Titan

UID 59774
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4038
Posts 1781
Karma 3981
Acceptance 1143
Reading Access 70
Registered 30-1-2011
Location US or Thailand
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 15:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 SEAJ's post

I see that everyday there is a fresh batch of amazing looking hotel girls in TST. So if I get a hotel in TST, call one of these numbers, "BOOM" I'm in? Is it that simple? If so that seems like a good approach to start.  Or are there some tricks to know, hidden catches or is there a long line for these girls (meaning not readily available).

JJ

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   1-2-2011 15:30  Karma  +1   Welcome to our thread!
freepeaks
Kinky King

UID 920
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1666
Posts 1001
Karma 1658
Acceptance 166
Reading Access 50
Registered 5-4-2007
Location usa/hongkong
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 16:03  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SEAJ at 1-2-2011 14:35
Whilst I think/hope others will give you some replies, I would OTOH suggest you just start reading the board for all sorts of info on the places you are interested in; try using the search function us ...

I don't think I do. I looked at the photos here but hard to get a good look at that.  Face too blocked.  Does look like my skinny type though.
that name isn't in my phonebook though.

I think I have a new 3QB (3 way quarterback), which I have to give a go next time.  They are tough to come by to
find a girl that will not only find you another but go to a KTV and pick out a new toy.  I had once before but then she
crossed the line to jealousy.  fine line to walk.  might be easier with a bbs girl rather than a ktv girl.  too many ktv
girls get fawned over by some bsd.  bbs girls seem easier to control with only affection and money.
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2011 16:12  Profile P.M. 
Reply #698 JJJ37's post

Yes - it's supposed to be that easy!

But unfortunately, there ARE problems sometimes - chief amongst which is the Bait and Switch with the Poppa promising you that Yes, she's the gal on the DB - but when you're already in the room, finding out that she's nothing like what her DB pictures!

Anyway, the best way for you to find out about all the li'l problems that you can (and most probably will) encounter, is for you to read the various reports that other members have posted up on this forum.  After all, that IS the reason why guys post up reports - to inform others about a particular gal, any problems, highlights etc. Sharing is Caring!

And when you've Zoomed in on a particular girl you're impressed with on the DB, then you SHOULD double check by "searching" this forum for a report on her that others may have posted up on her.  You can then be prepared as to what to expect and what precautions etc you may need to have prior to you calling the poppa.

Again welcome to our forum/thread and hope you will find it as informative and entertaining as most of us here.  And don't forget to post up your own report after you've done a girl!!

Freepeaks - YES - Definitely easier to accomplish such with a BBS gal rather than a KTV gal.  KTV gals too many times have too high regards for themselves and think/have the attitude that it's "beneath" them to have to do anything but to spread their legs.  A lot of these KTV gals are too darn spoiled IMHO - forgetting that they most probably also had to go via the BBS route when they first started on their WG life. Definitely too many BSD's fawning over these KTV gals too!
ALSO - STOP giving K's to TD!  STOP IT!! He's not a karma whore!  Why dontcha give 'em to me instead.  LOL!

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 1-2-2011 16:29 ]

Recent Ratings
JJJ37   2-2-2011 01:42  Acceptance  +1   Good Info. Watch the bait and switch. Sh