Subject: @**IDLE CHAT, Q+A, PIXS, RANTS ETC. - WELCOME ALL NEWBIES/MEMBERS**@
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 11:11. 
feliphile
Kinky King

UID 7737
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1335
Posts 206
Karma 1325
Acceptance 192
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2011 20:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #637 SEAJ's post

She was one of those super hawt prc wg standing beneath Darlene Hotel in Geylang during the good ol days. You don't see the same kind of quality there anymore, sad to say.
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2011 20:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #641 feliphile's post

Yes - that' what I figure that was - somewhere in Geylang, as I "sort of" remember the room type!

Yeah Geylang WAS great in years past - but ain't too shabby either these days.  At least I still prefer Geylang over Orchard Towers still....and way over Desker (?) road! LOL!

SEAJ

NEED TO RANT? GOT QUESTIONS? JUST WANNA CHIT-CHAT? LOOK AT PIXS? Go to:
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... d=26766&page=97

A NEWBIE AND HAVE QUESTIONS? WANT IDEAS ON HOW TO ENJOY 141 BEST? Go to
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... amp;extra=page%3D1=
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 31248
Posts 2047
Karma 30878
Acceptance 7396
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2011 20:49  Profile Blog P.M. 
Desker Road...aiieeeee

remember my first visit to S'pore...checking that place out, very much not-too-normal!

Orchard Towers, haven't been in ages, but sounds like it's kinda for tourists. if i lived there i'd be a Geylang-mongerer no doubt. i do like reading sammyboy.com forum, the collision of internet-speak and Singlish makes for one hell of a dialect.

i never get to go to Singapore tho cuz we have an ofc there and i'm not on S'porean-bitchslapping-detail (my boss tends to spend a week per month there). i like a lot of things about S'pore, but some things--not so keen on.

a good place to do business as long as the biz doesn't involve a lot of critical-thinking and suchlike.

glad u like The Braid, SEAJ. i'll add a *special* pic here just for u...and anyone else with RA50 or better: the Braid-Girl in mid-assault, imagine my finger on the "pause" button...

JTB

[ Last edited by  JackTheBat at 30-1-2011 20:50 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
pickyprick   31-1-2011 16:46  Karma  +1   That be an experience for her.
Thai-delight   30-1-2011 23:12  Acceptance  +1   Jack the Bat's got tat!
captaincaveman   30-1-2011 21:41  Karma  +1   what is that in her hand???
SEAJ   30-1-2011 20:58  Karma  +2   Wot?Driving naked n shifting gear there?
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2011 21:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #643 JackTheBat's post

Come to think of it - I don't think I've ever read a report on Desker street, Singapore on here!  

You think anybody here would be interested on this topic?

SEAJ

Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2011 22:52  Profile P.M. 
Another C+P of my post

Another C+P of a couple posts I made in regards to these W Girls accessed via ENGLISH web sites advertising gals in China -

QUOTE:
Except IMHO, it's worse in China simply because of the language issue. Unlike a lot of the other SE asian countries, English usage/expertise in China is sorely lacking and those who do speak English does not/have no need to go into "The profession" in China.

That coupled with the mostly Wild West feel of China makes a lot of punters less adventurous in their forays into the mongering scene in China.
/////////////
The worst part of these sites that cater to the unadventurous non-Chinese speaking foreign punters who has NOT done their own research as to what the scene is all about in China - is that they end up with some of the worst quality.

Not only are they way over-priced, but these are usually gals that nobody else would even consider doing, never mind having to pay for them!

Just IMHO

SEAJ

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   31-1-2011 00:57  Karma  +2   great observation, lingo-skills critical

neoalpha64
Carnal Conqueror

UID 59204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 249
Posts 264
Karma 249
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2011 22:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #643 JackTheBat's post

ah orchard towers and their four floors of whores. You don't get much PRC girls there though i think.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   31-1-2011 00:58  Acceptance  +2   dunno, i hear stories of ladyboys tho
neoalpha64
Carnal Conqueror

UID 59204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 249
Posts 264
Karma 249
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2011 22:55  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SEAJ at 30/1/11 09:50 PM
Come to think of it - I don't think I've ever read a report on Desker street, Singapore on here!  

You think anybody here would be interested on this topic?

SEAJ

From what i know, Desker street/Keong Saik and Petain street are not as popular as their infamous Geylang area for punting. (though its cheaper there)

SEAJ, check this out http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4 for more details

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   30-1-2011 23:02  Karma  +1   Pls try to consoldiate your post as much
SEAJ   30-1-2011 23:02  Acceptance  -1   Pls try to consoldiate your post as much
HungLikeHorse
Nookie Newbie

UID 59528
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 3
Karma 4
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 02:06  Profile P.M. 
Wow...funny the topic is in SG. I'm going this week! Anyone in SG down to party on the weekend? Tryin to get some poon ya kno?
HungLikeHorse
Nookie Newbie

UID 59528
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4
Posts 3
Karma 4
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 25-1-2011
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 02:07  Profile P.M. 
Btw...anyone know wtf happened to the HK forums? 'S been down for a minute...

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   31-1-2011 08:43  Karma  +1   Welcome! Pls try to consolidate ur posts
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 08:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #649 HungLikeHorse's post

Are  you sure that it's been down?  

Perhaps you may not know it - but newbies are not allowed to post on the Hong Kong section until they reach Musky member status which requires 75 posting credits.

But you are free to post anywhere else.
////////

To #647 neoalpha64's post

Yes - cheaper than Geylang - but the old maxim - you get what you pay for....really applies!

Yuck!

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 31-1-2011 08:49 ]

tshirt
Nookie Newbie

UID 57573
Digest Posts 0
Credits 41
Posts 168
Karma 39
Acceptance 33
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 09:04  Profile P.M. 
Can people start posting about their lady luck and wins in the normal world (not with WG) out there?

I will start with one of mine. It was a few years back, one day I was walking in the street after work. I saw a pretty girl walked pass. She was tall, slim, high heels, haddyed brunette wavy hair. Looked Japanese. She was looking at a map trying to work out her way. I walked up next to her alongside and ask her, "do you need help?"

Her english wasn't good, but she told me she wanted to find a bus stop on a certain street nearby. It's only her 2nd day in the city. I offered to walk her there. She said something to the effect of "no, dont want to trouble you" but i insisted. While walking, we had a good chat. When she arrived at the bus stop, I waited with her for herbus, just to make sure she gets on the right bus to go home to her homestay house. We exchanged numbers and she said ok to my dinner invite.

2 days later, I met her in the evening in the city, and went for a walk, and then dinner. I paid for the dinner, just a steak and beer, and she wanted to pay me back. Sorta japanese style i guess, they always pay their own meals. But i insisted i pay for this one, saying she can pay for the next one heheh (secured next date).

Ok the next date, we went to a small restaurant, and it was raining very heavily, and I carried an umbrella and we walked closely. I had my arm around her shoulder to guide her along the street, eg, "turn left here". etc.

Then I asked her to come to my house the next day, saying I will cook some pasta for her. At that time I lived in an apartment in a tall tower, and we had access tothe roof top. THe roof top was 45th floor, with views of the entire city 360 degrees angle. So I bring her there, which really impressed her and we took a lot of photos. THen bring her to my unit, and bring her into my room to look at my photo album heheh. Went thru the whole album. And she saw some girl photos in there and asked if they are my gf, i said 'no just friend'. THen i asked her if she has bf. She said no, already broke up, she had 4 bf before. Then I start to touch her hair and feel it, saying, " your hair is very nice, i like it".. And i bring my face close to hers and she didnt pull back. So I went to give her a peck and said " i like you". and she give me a mischiveous look asking me "Reallyyy??" with a mischiveous smile. I nodded and we started to kiss and then turn into DFK. I pushed her to the middleof the bed and she had a look like "wow we're gonna do it right now". Started to caress her breasts, take off her dress . I lead her hand to touch my cock. THen I undressed and we continue to kiss. Her boobs were C cup. Then I said "condom?" and she nodded. TOok out the Durex and did it. I totally forget to ask her to do bbbj on me, dammit. SHe commented that my cock is long. I end up shooting in the condom. Then after that we took a short rest, and it was getting time for dinner and i quickly go make a simple pasta. After that I send her to the bus stop. It was my first time having sex with a girl who is just a friend and not my gf or WG.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   31-1-2011 14:28  Karma  +2   Great report! Err.. anything OK here!
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11503
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7409
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 09:23  Profile P.M. 
Reply #651 tshirt's post

Well, this is a WG hobby forum, so I'll let you figure that one out.  How old are you, may I ask? The nature of your posts to date has me scratching my head.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   31-1-2011 14:53  Acceptance  +8   Thanks for the leeway!
scootermonger
Erotic Emperor

UID 46801
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2855
Posts 1260
Karma 2814
Acceptance 823
Reading Access 60
Registered 19-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 12:16  Profile P.M. 
Another win at 37d

Mamasan gave me the exact girl I wanted, she must of read my mind.  Mama didn't let me choose from a group, brought one to the room and she was spot on.  Got two pops as well.

Plenty of reviews for 37d so I won't go into detail.  Tang Tang is great, a lil thick and a lil slutty.  =)

So for the bros who can read chinese, whats this sign say?  Its in the stairwell on the way up to 37d.

Recent Ratings
DaBestHK   31-1-2011 22:03  Acceptance  +1   its just a sign for a nightclub
mrpo
Musky Member

UID 31432
Digest Posts 0
Credits 191
Posts 150
Karma 191
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20
Registered 21-9-2009
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 14:18  Profile P.M. 
Reply #627 SEAJ's post

Hey SEAJ,

Thanks for inviting me to this Thread, It's Awesome!!!

I'm sure you know how popular this thread is, without me saying so....  640 + Posts, Wow!

Since this thread was so long, I had quickly skimmed through it, and tried to pic up as much details on what's going on in this thread. I hope what I am going to ask was not already asked, I tried my best to read the entire thread but my time is limited because of work and family obligations.

1) Since things are winding down in CP now, when do you think things will be back to Normal? Mid Feb? March?

2) Guys do you ever wonder about any E trail we all might be leaving by visiting such an Awesome website?  I just hope that one day down the road I pray that none of the stories on this site ever gets into the hands of people that we don't want them to get into!

3)  SEAJ, You are one Kool guy. Not only do you understand the plights of the Newbies but you offer great wisdom.  For example, the advice you gave Scootermonger was ver sensible, in terms of doing proper research before changing careers.  Somehow just reading your posts, I personally think that whoever your buddies are, they are lucky to have you as a friend. Thanks again for your invitation!

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   31-1-2011 14:52  Karma  +2   Welcome and Tks for the kind words.
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 14:47  Profile P.M. 
Reply #651 tshirt's post

Errr..... I HOPE I'm not going to get in trouble for saying this - but I'd opine that just about anything goes on this thread.

Yes, as TD rightly points out, this IS a Working Gal hobby forum and yes, its main purpose is to promote the business of those WG's who are advertisers on the main DB pages - mainly by the posting up (and of course reading by others) of reports on the girls.

But I think I've also figured out that before guys would actually post up reports on their gals, they FIRST need to feel comfortable on this forum and FEEL for themselves the actual sense of community that we do have on this forum. Thus PRESTO - the creation of this particular thread just for you and all others to just Post away, get into discussions, do whatever you feel like doing WITHIN THE CONFINES OF THE ACTUAL RULES THAT WE DO HAVE ON THIS FORUM.

Most of the MODS here are pretty cool guys and am grateful that they have as such given us a lot of leeway - and I would think (Hope hope) that the convention that we should NOT report on Civvy experiences is not going to be strictly enforced just as long we do NOT specifically identify persons, places and other personal/establishment details etc.  After all, most of us DO have both paid as well as unpaid experiences.

So unless TD comes back on to tell me that I am F.O.S., I would think that your report is OK - as it IS bereft of any details.

Let me also take this opportunity to Welcome you on this thread and give you my best wishes for you to have an enjoyable membership on this forum - the special thing about this board that makes most of us to repeatedly come back.

SEAJ

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 31-1-2011 14:51 ]

Recent Ratings
tshirt   2-2-2011 09:31  Acceptance  +1   That's what I thought thanks!
JackTheBat   31-1-2011 22:23  Karma  +2   100% accurate IMHO

Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 15:11  Profile P.M. 
Reply #654 mrpo's post

LOL - YES, this thread IS long and does not follow any particular topic does it??!! But I hope y'all agree that this "nature" is actually its true beauty!

Just about anything goes, any topic welcome, any discussion OK - just so long as NO rules of the forum gets broken or "stretched" too far!! I hope to make it compelling for everybody to FIRST check in here (after signing in) just to see what all is happening.

And sorry to have to bring this up - about rules - and that is about spamming and posting up threads just to get posting credits - SPECIFICALLY ABOUT CONSOLIDATING posts.  I gotta admit that I'm the worst offender of this - in that I many times do NOT consolidate my replies (as I'm just to darn long winded and always worry that if I consolidate too many thoughts in one post, I'm gonna lose all meaning!).  

But I truly hope/request that everybody will try their best to consolidate all posts - as that is one thing that senior members reeeaaaally HATE: - SPAM that only makes threads longer and harder to read/follow. Let's get this self-policing second nature to us all on this thread...and of course on other threads.

OK back to more interesting stuff....Chang Ping and the great Chicky bird migration. IMHO, the reverse migration will start in earnest after the 7th day of the CNY and really pick up steam around the 14th day as that is the official end of the season.  Most of these gals do NOT tell their family what they actually do - but to keep the pretense that they ARE doing a regular job, they need to supposedly "go back to work" when their supposed factory, restaurant, hair salon, clothing store etc job starts; so they've gotta come right back.  On top of that, most of these gals spend most if not all of their money during the CNY - so they will be eager to get right back to work.

New crop, new eagerness, warmer weather with less clothing - it's gonna be a good year!! YEAH!

SEAJ
Edit Ps - on your question about "trails" etc - I personally am NOT too worried as there really are bigger things to worry about. BUT, one thing I must caution/remind you all on is to make sure that you do NOT leave your identity or worse, your 141 signed on page accessible to your SO, GF or even you employer etc open.  We've had disasters happen because of this.  So yes, please do take all precautions against your "exposure" in the real world.  Ours is a warm, interesting and happy cyber world - that does NOT look too great in real life! LOL!
Pps - which twin looks better?

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 31-1-2011 16:09 ]

Recent Ratings
freepeaks   1-2-2011 06:02  Karma  +2   dddd!
captaincaveman   1-2-2011 00:50  Karma  +1   omg she gave me the finger
JackTheBat   31-1-2011 22:24  Acceptance  +2   nice ring on that FINGER, lol!
feliphile   31-1-2011 21:00  Karma  +1   stupendous hooters!
feliphile   31-1-2011 21:00  Acceptance  +1   stupendous hooters!
doghead   31-1-2011 20:07  Karma  +1   U taught her the middle finger sign?
pickyprick   31-1-2011 16:39  Karma  +5   Madness

pickyprick
Master Mongerer

UID 46094
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6160
Posts 1311
Karma 6103
Acceptance 1135
Reading Access 80
Registered 5-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 16:48  Profile P.M. 
Congrats SEAJ

SEAJ may I give you a belated congratulation on reaching TT. I seldom look at these accumulated credit figures but as I eye-balled quickly thru some of the posts in this thrread, I just realized people have been congratulating you days ago.

Congratulations SEAJ.

Abyway this thread is fast. So fast most of the time I don't know where it's heading haha.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   31-1-2011 21:31  Acceptance  +1   Tks - means a lot to me coming fm U.
SEAJ   31-1-2011 21:31  Karma  +1   Tks - means a lot to me coming fm U.
Thai-delight
Fucking Legend

UID 24922
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11503
Posts 7975
Karma 11133
Acceptance 7409
Reading Access 100
Registered 13-5-2009
Location hong kong
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 17:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #655 SEAJ's post

Civvie reports should not be posted, as such stories can be easily made up. There are other websites that cater to this kind of thing, and I'd go to such sites if I were interested in reading such things. I'll let it slide this time, but if it becomes a regular thing, then we might have to review it as it's starting to go against the spirit of this forum. I hope you and others understand.

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   31-1-2011 22:26  Karma  +2   to clarify, yes, this is a WG/141 forum
SEAJ   31-1-2011 21:17  Acceptance  +1   Oops guess I AM F.O.S! OK Understood!
feliphile
Kinky King

UID 7737
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1335
Posts 206
Karma 1325
Acceptance 192
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 21:02  Profile P.M. 
Reply #656 SEAJ's post

SEAJ, who is that girl with the bazookas?!? WOWOWEE now those are some F cup hooters that I'm talking about!

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   31-1-2011 21:18  Karma  +1   A RMB200 CP BBS gal. Good eh?!
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2011 21:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #658 Thai-delight's post

OK TD - I'll go along with this "ruling" as PROBABLY civvie reports MAY probably detract from patronage of our 141 gals - but now you've got me wondering.

How do you or any of the MODS decide what is acceptable or not acceptable for discussion here or any part of the forum?  What are the specific items that you guys deem no-no. OK, I understand that discussion on anything ILLEGAL, detracts from custom of the 141 gals, spam, trolling and baiting for arguments and anything that makes for disarray of the forum must be avloided - but other than the above - I would appreciate you advising us what else is NOT acceptable for discussion.

We have up to now relied on our own wits, sense of good taste, a bit of guessing to self-police outselves - but perhaps a list from you now is probably a good idea - no?

Sorry to be putting you on the spot - and I will of course understand if you defer replying - but I hope you see that we all here ARE trying to just be good citizens of this forum.

Thanks
SEAJ
edit Ps - don't worry about it if too controversial - and treat it as just another by-the-by topic on this thread!  As usual and just as easily forgotten about! LOL

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 31-1-2011 22:38 ]