Subject: @**IDLE CHAT, Q+A, PIXS, RANTS ETC. - WELCOME ALL NEWBIES/MEMBERS**@
  This thread has been closed by sexyloser at 18-5-2024 11:11. 
sexpert
Erotic Emperor

UID 6099
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2144
Posts 1895
Karma 2117
Acceptance 546
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-12-2007
Location NYC and Mong Kok
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2011 06:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
This thread is too much for me!

It's so fast and I'm not a frequent flyer on 141, I get lost so quickly it's not even funny.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   16-1-2011 11:21  Acceptance  +1   THIS-don't deserve nuthin" LOL!
JackTheBat   16-1-2011 11:19  Acceptance  +2   don't worry, too fast for ALL of us!
SEAJ (***Call me Sean Sweet Swede***)
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2011 11:25  Profile P.M. 
The news ain't all bad from CP

Yes, the winter migration is already starting in CP - but the remaining flock is still very much OK.

Was at the Pen KTV last night and they still had pretty much a full contingent - with mommies still parading their wares well into past the "prime showing" period of 6 - 8 pm.  And coming in with groups of 10 or a dozen or so girls even at 9 when a friend of ours came in just to say 'Hi" to us.

SEAJ
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2011 16:26  Profile P.M. 
At cross hairs or cross road

On our 11th day for this thread and perhaps time to review and take stock as to where we're at, what we've done right - or wrong - and to figure out where we go from here!

I hope to see that this thread will always be a welcoming and attractive place for ALL to come - to shoot the breeze, to hang and to feel the sense of community that there is in it.

OTH, we have to be cognizant that the main purpose of this forum is to sort of "Drive" the main business - which is of course patronage of the gals listed on 141. As such, we really should NOT overdo it and just write or opine ALL the time about the breeze; mention and links to particularly good reports is something which will give us some kind of Raison D'etre for this thread and is only one example how we can utilize our thread to further the aims of the whole site.

Also, please note that although we do tolerate (AND I guess even encourage) everybody to write and talk about anything here - please do not let such freedom "migrate" to other parts of the Forum. OK - yes of course I see posts about staircases and pictures of hotel lifts and other nonsensical posts of the like in other part of the forum - but, I guess us participants of this particular thread is held to a higher standard.

One unwavering mission that I personally opine is important here is that we always keep this thread welcoming to ANYONE who wants to join in - not anarchy, not in any defiance of any rules, not to make ANY points  - just a good and warm place to hang around at.

Your input please!!

Thanks

SEAJ
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2176
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2011 16:49  Profile P.M. 
Reply #383 SEAJ's post

do you really want opinions Joe? Not "opinions as long as they..." you cant "qualify" opinions. Do you REALLY want opinions?

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   16-1-2011 16:59  Acceptance  +1   HV enough opinions fm U already thanks
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2176
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2011 17:09  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
SEAJ          16-1-2011 16:59          Acceptance          +1          HV enough opinions fm U already thanks

So, in stark contrast to your comments, you don't want opinions then, you want positive reaffirmation only.
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2011 17:26  Profile P.M. 
Reply #385 TonyToro's post

I personally do NOT want any more of your same old negative broken record opinions as you have made it abundantly clear time and time - and time again  what you think of this thread in the senior members forum.

But others here who have not been privy to your ranting is entitled to hear your negativity - so fire away!

SEAJ
Ps. you don't need permission to go to the bathroom or post anything here

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 16-1-2011 17:27 ]
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2011 17:39  Profile P.M. 
A new topic for today.

Some of you guys frequent the same place week after week.  Do you ever notice certain days when it seems every girl is having her period?  Once you (if you do) notice these patterns, do you then choose to go another place at those periods of time?  

I like to finger and daty girls just like most bros here, so I have learned to avoid GFS on the 2nd week of the month because it seems at least 2 of my fav girls's pussy is off-limits at these times.  Sure one can say the girls at GFS don't live there so the mutual hormonal synchronization should not take place, but they do spend a lot of time there together and even rest there during slow hours.  I am talking about the night shift girls.  It may be different for the day shift girls.  

Would this hormonal synchronization occur too at some of those giant CP ktvs/saunas that have many girls whom I assume all live on the premises?  Do you guys ever notice?  

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   16-1-2011 17:47  Acceptance  +1   Hormonal synchronization?! LOL!
SEAJ   16-1-2011 17:47  Karma  +1   Hormonal synchronization?! LOL!
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2176
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2011 17:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #386 SEAJ's post

A very good definition of the word "Criticism" from Wikipedia via a quick Google search...

Criticism is the judgement of the goods and faults of the work or actions of an individual or group by another (the critic). To criticize does not necessarily imply to find fault.

Joe, the overwhelming response to your initial floating of the need for this thread was "why"? I don't think you can isolate any one member is being excessively negative, in fact if you stopped going all "deer in the headlights" on me every time you read something you didn't like, you would realise I have made many positive comments about this thread.

OK, first I will address some comments you make in post #383 above:

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SEAJ at 16-1-2011 16:26
OTH, we have to be cognizant that the main purpose of this forum is to sort of "Drive" the main business - which is of course patronage of the gals listed on 141.

There are 18 sections on the main page of this forum, only ONE deals specifically with reporting on girls found in the 141 data base. The main purpose of this forum is to share information and experience on our common hobby.

QUOTE:
As such, we really should NOT overdo it and just write or opine ALL the time about the breeze; mention and links to particularly good reports is something which will give us some kind of Raison D'etre for this thread and is only one example how we can utilize our thread to further the aims of the whole site.

I don't see that as something this thread can accomplish. You could post the most poignant "Eureka" moment of your life here only to have it buried 3 pages deep and so ignored by most in less than 24 hours, such is the nature of this type of thread.

QUOTE:
OK - yes of course I see posts about staircases and pictures of hotel lifts and other nonsensical posts of the like in other part of the forum - but, I guess us participants of this particular thread is held to a higher standard.

You can't be serious? You think you and the more active participants in this thread are subject to a different set of rules? Sorry Joe... if that is what you're saying, I cant agree.

Finally, since you are asking for a reflection on the first 11 days of this thread's life, and inconsideration of the fact anything I said before is buried 10 pages deep... at the "risk" of repeating myself due to the nature of this thread because most people dont read every post like you do Joe...

(1) Hijacking other people's threads and trying to redirect the discussion here was a bad idea.
(2) Couching this thread as part of the "official getting started essential reading" put together by "management" is inappropriate.
(3) I am NOT negative about the fact that you personally are responsible for almost half the posts in this thread AND many other posts are motivated by your continuous awarding of Ks. As has been said by Mods, you are free to post and award Ks as you please. The only thing I will say about that is it makes it very difficult to assess this thread's true appeal and interest amongst the community.

Now some positives...
I really admire your persistence in getting this thread off the ground. I also admire your dedication to keep it moving along.

When you initially floated the idea, I admit I was one of the majority who's attitude was "why"? If you read through the old posts on the subject, you will also note I added, since you seem set on doing it, quit talking about it and go for it! Well done!

I admire your efforts to improve and grow the forum, I do believe you care.

However I think the most important thing to come out of the first 11 days is I believe you have uncovered an answer to the "why" do we need this thread question...

Because this forum is primarily an information resource (community and friendships come about but most if not all members first arrive here looking for information). As a result, "flippant" comments tend to be frowned upon because they "clutter" the forum as an information resource. your assertion that this can give new members a "less than welcome feel" may well be right. I think most people agree that when you join a new forum, your first few posts and the reaction you get as a result can tend to influence whether or not you continue. Maybe your thread is the PERFECT place for that "first few posts". Not the place to split the atom or cure the common cold, but the place to "break the ice".

I Hope you see this as constructive comment and don't take anything personally because it is not intended to be personal. I do hope this thread truly finds it's "place" and contributes to the growth of this forum.

[ Last edited by  TonyToro at 16-1-2011 18:48 ]

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   17-1-2011 00:48  Acceptance  +2   "constructive," agree. thx for expandi .
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2011 17:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #387 doghead's post

Hormonal synchronization?  OMG - must be another one of those hi-fallutin' research by scientists who's ran out of topics to research. LOL!

But we've got a friend of ours who ALWAYS seesm to run into gals on their red days - when he picks 'em, when he's sittin' with them and especially when we're all about to leave the KTV.  And we all laugh about how he must be so popular with ALL the gals!

SEAJ
Ps - note I gave you both a K as well as an A - cain't decide which one you deserve!  LOL

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 16-1-2011 17:51 ]

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   16-1-2011 18:17  Acceptance  +1   me either
JackTheBat   16-1-2011 18:17  Karma  +1   me either
Thai-delight   16-1-2011 18:03  Acceptance  -1   i can't decide either
Thai-delight   16-1-2011 18:03  Karma  -1   i can't decide either
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 31198
Posts 2043
Karma 30830
Acceptance 7364
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Online
Post at 16-1-2011 18:16  Profile Blog P.M. 
the menses

interesting topic. think of it: how many of us have jobs where approx 25% of our days feature a biological event that significantly impacts our work.

i knew a gal who worked a go-go bar in Bangkok, she told me the mamasan wd give them medication that slowed or halted their periods. u know how bargirls are, who knows how much truth is involved, but after she left the bar and got off this med, she says her periods returned with fervor. this i knew to be true cuz i was calling her to come over!

if women live together, their periods synchronize in a matter of months. this is rarely mentioned, but in the excellent documentary about 70s chick-glam-pseudopunk band The Runaways, one of them brings it up, as it made their touring lives even worse. only one woman i've ever met claimed she cd detect the smell of menstrual blood (she was a medstudent from the USA, scary-smart and uninhibited), but perhaps there's a pheromone that syncs up women living together. lends a new edge to those Women-In-Prison movies,dunnit!

JtB

Recent Ratings
feliphile   18-1-2011 02:35  Karma  +1   i learn something new
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2011 19:07  Profile P.M. 
It is one thing to get the numbers of the sauna girls, it is another thing to remember when they get there periods. Once one of my favs asked me if I was coming over one night.  I told her that I would not come over because she should be having her period at that moment.  She was impressed that I remembered.     No point in spending money just for a plain hj and no daty for me.  
doghead (dog)
Erotic Emperor

UID 16705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2985
Posts 2230
Karma 2893
Acceptance 1832
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-12-2008
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2011 19:09  Profile P.M. 
Reply #389 SEAJ's post

Maybe your friend is a transexual and never told you guys.   Even after a sex change, the body's programming has not been changed and should be still emitting the relevant hormones. So he may be 'synching' with those girls.  
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 31198
Posts 2043
Karma 30830
Acceptance 7364
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Online
Post at 17-1-2011 01:17  Profile Blog P.M. 
Reply #388 TonyToro's post

TT, i think u raise some good points here, and i think SEAJ also has good intentions with this thread. we're all on the same page in that:

1) we'd like to welcome newbies and have them contribute, be rewarded, and have an outlet for good info
2) transparency and info works both ways
3) rants are allowed, as long as the audience is respected
4) there isn't always an obvious place on the board for reports which don't fit a pre-existing criterion

if i have a great session in Macau on my (planned) trip next week, i know where to post it. but what about random portraits of WG beauty? this cd be a destination, and some of the replies are delightful. like when i wrote a Phnom Penh report and someone who lives there wrote "i love seeing PP thru another's eyes." exactly!

one comment TT made hits home: "You could post the most poignant "Eureka" moment of your life here only to have it buried 3 pages deep and so ignored by most in less than 24 hours, such is the nature of this type of thread." alas, that IS the nature of a fast-moving thread. at least, compared to most Internet forums, there is a high content-to-chaff ratio. but still, ppl are complaining that of "sensory overload" and entries piling up too fast. i don't have a solution, i don't know if there IS one. we live in an age of info-overload, at least here, there's a REASON to overload.

want to thank both you gents, please do keep contributing, and all we can do is reach out to new members. if u spot a newbie with a good report, toss him some Ks, encourage him to file more. i didn't participate in the 141 scene for awhile dueto my general confusion, B&S tactics, language difficulties, etc. at LEAST now i know i'm not alone! and i had a nasty hand injury in December, this board gave me some pointers on how to monger correctly, i had some fun, i wrote it up, and others enjoyed it! when it works, it's good stuff right across the spectrum. with that in mind, i'll keep at it best i can.

that's about it...wait, did i attach a gratuitous mystery nude shot?!

JtB

[ Last edited by  JackTheBat at 18-1-2011 00:54 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
captaincaveman   22-1-2011 22:24  Karma  +1   oh my god
feliphile   18-1-2011 02:36  Karma  +1   boobies!!! wheee!
pickyprick   17-1-2011 15:31  Karma  +1   
SEAJ   17-1-2011 11:41  Karma  +3   GREAT body!
doghead   17-1-2011 11:00  Acceptance  +1   Are those for real?
TonyToro   17-1-2011 08:35  Acceptance  +1   a fine body indeed...
scootermonger   17-1-2011 02:01  Karma  +2   what a body!
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 17-1-2011 11:17  Profile P.M. 
The power of suggestion

Met up a friend for lunch yesterday and whilst we were waiting for his "latest" to join us, he was describing how beautiful she is, how GFE/PSE/GFE everytime it was with her and how much he was looking forward to being with her.

She came and I then just jokingly told him (in English - which she does not understand) "My God - she looks as if she's straight from the farm, look at her swarthy face, look at the stained crooked teeth; Jeez she must have splayed toes from working the paddy fields!"

All just a practical joke but he just called me all irritated and complained he ended up not enjoying having been with her - as he just couldn't get my word picture of her out of his mind!

SEAJ
Edit Ps. Just to clarify/make sure it's understood - nothing bitter about the whole thing - as adults it's already all presumed to not be so!

[ Last edited by  SEAJ at 17-1-2011 11:52 ]
pickyprick
Master Mongerer

UID 46094
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6160
Posts 1311
Karma 6103
Acceptance 1135
Reading Access 80
Registered 5-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 17-1-2011 12:03  Profile P.M. 
Reply #394 SEAJ's post

She has to be a real drop-dead gorgeous stunner for anyone to take your fun comments as a joke. If she was anything less than that, it would be more difficult to see any hint that you might be suggesting the exact opposite haha. I suppose she was really good looking.

Recent Ratings
SEAJ   17-1-2011 12:59  Acceptance  +1   Yes, of course! LOL!
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 17-1-2011 12:58  Profile P.M. 
Reply #395 pickyprick's post

Yeah - actually she WAS pretty good looking; and in fact she is JUST the type of gal he likes.

I happen to know very well his taste in women (which basically NEVER changes) and I was the one who actually did the picking of the first 2 gals he had in CP - and which we sometimes still talk about as they WERE preciesly his COT!

Actually its kinda funny that some guys' taste in women doesn't change - he could move thru a hundred gals and they'd all be clones of each other LOL!

Me - I don't even know what I like or don't like - and just either go for it or not at the spur of the moment.  My Tastes ARE varied and depends on the moment/environment/whatever!  Perhaps a bit weird!

SEAJ
TonyToro
Throbbing Titan

UID 37475
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4498
Posts 2853
Karma 4389
Acceptance 2176
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2010
Status Offline
Post at 17-1-2011 13:17  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by SEAJ at 17-1-2011 12:58
Actually its kinda funny that some guys' taste in women doesn't change - he could move thru a hundred gals and they'd all be clones of each other LOL!

I know the feeling... When I find a "look" I like I often stick to it even having multiple sessions with the same girl. Last December I was in HK with some friends for a week and they had different girls every nite while I had the same girl 2 - 3 times in a row. I don't mind variety... that's one of the reasons why we punt... but when I find something I like...
Banned

UID 21354
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7732
Posts 7074
Karma 7559
Acceptance 3458
Reading Access 0
Registered 4-3-2009
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 17-1-2011 18:28  Profile P.M. 
New Format PM to newbies

As PM’s ARE PRIVATE messages, I am posting the following format of PM’s that I will be sending to Newbies FYI and as a matter of courtesy to anyone it may concern.

First of all, I’ve now figured it out that Twice is absolutely correct when stating “…..do not advertise your idel thread along with the other official threads together as the impression will be that it is an official thread….”   So my PM will instead henceforth just concentrate on asking the newbie to check out and participate in the Idle chat thread

Forget the “Official threads,” I’ll leave that for others to do and will just concentrate instead on welcoming them!

/////////////

Welcome to our forum!!

Please take this as my personal invitation to you to join us at the following thread:
IDLE CHAT, Q+A, PIXS, RANTS ETC. - WELCOME ALL NEWBIES/MEMBERS
http://forum.sex141.com/eforum/v ... 6766&highlight=

We hope that you can experience the forum’s sense of community here and start your active participation in our forum by being on this thread.

Again – WELCOME, and my wish for a fruitful and enjoyable membership on sex141!
SEAJ
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 31198
Posts 2043
Karma 30830
Acceptance 7364
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Online
Post at 17-1-2011 22:00  Profile Blog P.M. 
sticking with a "look" + MysteryGal

SEAJ, thx for maintaining this thread as always (and keeping my brain from freezing in the HK chill)! TT, good point about "the look": i don't quite know if i have a certain look i go for, but i'm sure there are subconscious triggers. i try to be upfront about turn-ons i KNOW about but i'm sure it's just the tip o' the iceberg. time to quote Pop/Williamson:

"Purty face anna durty look
knew right away that
I hadda get my hooks in you."

for me nowadays, i want value for money. the pretty young things who want rockstar/brain surgeon sugar daddies, they know it ain't me. Jack is a good time, i love making WGs laugh, and it's a service industry--they're working girls. most workdays *I* get up at an hour that doesn't suit, go to a building and spend hours doing things i don't want to do, for money. what does that make me? neither monk nor altruist, and when i dally with a working tech i want good service, and i want HER to have fun too. nowadays, i'm not looking for farm-fresh perfection: i want a gal who knows what she's doing. often though, i DO find attractive dames, but i like that phrase "MCOT" as it reminds us that no size fits all, we have our tastes, and our preferences. in HK, time is an important part of the equation...in SE Asia, i had more time and space. when u get to know someone and can fire off dozens of images, yr going to get better results than if yr just taking 4-5 on yr way out the door at a 141 walkup. i'm impressed by the gents who get series of fine fotos: pickyprick and Blazza spring to mind, but there are others.

the MysteryGal returns...

JtB

[ Last edited by  JackTheBat at 18-1-2011 00:55 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
captaincaveman   22-1-2011 22:24  Karma  +1   sexy look
feliphile   18-1-2011 00:04  Acceptance  +1   are those big boobies? argh can't see .
SEAJ   17-1-2011 22:04  Karma  +2   WOW - perfect body!
feliphile
Kinky King

UID 7737
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1335
Posts 206
Karma 1325
Acceptance 192
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-1-2008
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2011 00:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #380 Stephenmozza's post

Ks only for traditional mongering and reporting? ok ok ... off i go to Macau this weekend! Hope to have something titillating to share!

Recent Ratings
JackTheBat   18-1-2011 00:52  Karma  +2   Ks in advance for yr Macau reports!