Acceptance 2715
Reading Access 80
Registered 21-7-2012
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2013 10:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #238 wander's post

So here is the real risk to me.  I have never met a WYP girl that knows anything more than my face and pooner phone number.  Heck, I even try to ensure I only see them on my last night in the hotel to avoid them coming back unannounced.

Too careful?  No such thing.  

I've always lived by the rule to never let someone know anything real about you that doesn't have at least as much to lose as you do.  I have not met any WYP girls that have that much at risk, so no real info shared.

I have a very real covers set up that provide a name that is real, a company that is "real", with a name matching mine as part of the staff.  But the company is a shell web page I set up and host myself.  It has contact email but no direct phone contact data.  It is a black hole.  

If a girl googles it, they will find my name, the company, the location, in place I have said it is based.  I even paid for the web page on a reloaded Visa.

Paranoid or prepared, does it matter?

J

Recent Ratings
starystar   23-1-2014 15:23  Acceptance  +1   Pretty impressive set-up you got there!
cubed.blah   10-11-2013 03:06  Acceptance  +2   Lol, must keep this in mind if I venture into WYP and civvies..
greypath   4-11-2013 12:54  Acceptance  +2   The U.S. government are "watching and listening"
ggherkin   4-11-2013 10:41  Acceptance  +2   Thank you, Mr. Bond. No such thing as too careful.

“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
― Steve Martin
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2013 13:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #241 jake.houston's post

Hehe. Yeah, there is no question I take risks I would not recommend to others.

The very nature of my punting style (having long-time regulars that I get to know) goes against thecodes of stealth and secrecy. It is dangerous.

But, for me, it is more rewarding too. I've made the conscious decision to accept a higher level of risk for a more fullfilling experience.

I still plot and plan and have backup plans and alibis to be safe. But the risk is certainly real.

Some might say, "why not just have real affairs with civvies?".

Well, I've done that on occassion too and they are still waaaaaay more risky and waAaay more complicated. My WG-regulars are on MY schedule, I owe them nothing more, and I come and go as I please. Civvies expect a hell of a lot more, and having one feel slighted or  "scorned" is the most dangerous situation ever.

So... I have found close, long-term, WG-girlfriends to be the perfect fit for me. We do get into a BF<>GF zone that is awesome... But it doesn't (well, rarely) get overly complicated. So I accept the extra risk, I suppose.

[ Last edited by  wander at 4-11-2013 14:05 ]

Recent Ratings
lazi5   5-11-2013 13:23  Acceptance  +1   Well said. Props for all the detailed planning.
masteryama
Nookie Newbie

UID 47117
Digest Posts 0
Credits 25
Posts 15
Karma 24
Acceptance 13
Reading Access 10
Registered 24-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 6-11-2013 23:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #242 wander's post

Wander - Quick question. U brought her to work, have you ever brought any of ur girls HOME?

Sometimes its tempting, just curious if anyone else is as crazy.  I have to give it to u guys, some of u guys are very brave or crazy.  Then again, we do crazy thing for some pussy and the hunt...

Recent Ratings
wander   7-11-2013 01:40  Acceptance  +1   Well.... it's happened. But.. (comments below)
bohica
Throbbing Titan

UID 18417
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3379
Posts 2138
Karma 3340
Acceptance 782
Reading Access 70
Registered 7-1-2009
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2013 00:58  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by jake.houston at 11/3/13 09:19 PM
So here is the real risk to me.  I have never met a WYP girl that knows anything more than my face and pooner phone number.  Heck, I even try to ensure I only see them on my last night in the hotel to ...

Do you use your real name to book a hotel room?  If the girl is persistent or even has a friend who works at the hotel then your cover may be blown to your best laid plans...

Bend Over Here It Comes Again...
jetsetting2much (Tally-ho!)
Throbbing Titan

UID 86214
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3733
Posts 573
Karma 3676
Acceptance 1133
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-3-2012
Location usually 30,000 ft
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2013 01:52  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by bohica at 7-11-2013 00:58

Do you use your real name to book a hotel room?  If the girl is persistent or even has a friend who works at the hotel then your cover may be blown to your best laid plans...

This is definitely an issue.  For me, more so when I am in the U.S. (close to home) than when I am overseas (where I am not quiet as concerned).

One way around this issue I have found is to enlist the services of a willing friend who will book and check-in to the room for you...though this requires of course you to be in the same town, at the same time.  I have used this technique once or twice.

Another technique that may or may not work, it to book the reservation under a Pseudonym and list yourself as a Guest (and better to have your Credit Card be on record for payment).  Upon check-in, you as the Guest checks-in first--and if the staff asks tell them the Pseudonym's flight got delayed.  This works.  However, this provides only a cursory "cover", as a clever or determined WG could dig deep enough to discover what "Guests" are also on the reservation.

Using a phony I.D. and matching Credit Card is a possibility...but this entails a certain tolerance for committing Identity Fraud and Credit Card Fraud...which could invite unwanted consequences.

I am curious how jake.houston solves this problem.

wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2013 02:00  Profile P.M. 
Reply #244 bohica's post

We're talking about a different kind of risk now ---  one that I think (and ALL my many years of punting experiences would agree with) is so tiny as to be inconsequential:  The risk that the WG girl is also a blackmailer.

Man, that is a huge leap.  A WG sells a sexual service; hopes not to get beat-up, robbed, or arrested; hopefully satisfies the man; gets paid.  That's a WG.  99.9999 of them.   

It is a hugely different thing for a woman (any woman, WG or civvie) to actually attempt to blackmail or extort money from her clients.  The risks of extreme retaliation from extremely angry/defensive/terrified men becomes huge.  She's putting her life at risk to threaten a client's family.

Further, the ones that do know something "real" about me are only the ones that become my "regulars".  And only a few of those, actually.  That is, I've got to know them somewhat and I trust my instincts about people.  They don't want to hurt anyone, nor risk getting hurt themselves by attempting something.  No... in all my 1,000s of encounters I have not had even a hint of risk from the WG herself.  I remain cautious, of course, and conceal my details with anyone new or anyone I cant get a good read on.  But this doesnt cause me much worry -- or stop me from doing the things I want to do.

No, the only real risk here is getting exposed accidentally due to the risky situation (at work) I put myself in.  Exposed to my staff or, in this specific case, my SO happening to come by.

Would I stumble-upon that blackmailing-WG one day?  Perhaps... but far, far, far more likely that a one-nite-stand with a civvie leads to such a nasty outcome.  Emotions get involved.  She feels dumped, scorned and is after payback.  I have had to face this threat before...

Civvies remain far, far more dangerous to play with.

(and yet I still do.  Sigh.  hehe)
ggherkin
Kinky King

UID 99550
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1870
Posts 1400
Karma 1776
Acceptance 1883
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2013 02:07  Profile P.M. 
Jake, do you go so far as to book the hotel in a fake name? If so, when you are traveling to HK and Macau where they ask for passports, can you advise on a successful scheme for checking in under the fake name?

I like the idea of having a complete "punting identity", as you know, but this one has stumped me so far.

Gherk

QUOTE:
Originally posted by jake.houston at 3-11-2013 04:19 PM
I have a very real covers set up that provide a name that is real, a company that is "real", with a name matching mine as part of the staff.  But the company is a shell web page I set up and host myself.  It has contact email but no direct phone contact data.  It is a black hole.

jetsetting2much (Tally-ho!)
Throbbing Titan

UID 86214
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3733
Posts 573
Karma 3676
Acceptance 1133
Reading Access 70
Registered 13-3-2012
Location usually 30,000 ft
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2013 06:22  Profile P.M. 
@ wander:  I suppose somewhere in the back of my mind there is some small concern over the possibility by blackmail by a WG.  However, my primary concern is just the principle of remaining as anonymous as possible as part of maintaining a rigid adherence to operational security.  Essentially, operate on a Need to Know-basis, and WG's have no Need to Know.  That's all.

Now when it comes to Civvies, its more being able to sever ties at a moment's notice.  If there is even a iota of a hint of "bunny burner" (refer Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction), I want to be extricate myself immediately and disappear into anonymity.  Difficult to do if your name is on the Hotel Statement slipped under the door...or when you pick up the phone and dial "0" only to have it answered, "Hello, Mr. Punter, how may I help you?".

jake.houston
Master Mongerer

UID 93098
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6884
Posts 610
Karma 6748
Acceptance 2715
Reading Access 80
Registered 21-7-2012
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2013 08:50  Profile P.M. 
Reply #247 ggherkin's post

So here is my methodology.  I will first state that this is only done during my stateside punting unless I'm on a business financed trip overseas.  If I'm out on a punting adventure, then I don't really bother with any of the cloak and dagger stuff with the exception of fake name.

The hotel issue isn't too difficult.  I just have them list my company name on the register. When you make a reservation, have it under your company name with you as a guest.  I use my fake company I spoke about earlier.  When I check in, I tell the front desk that they should have a reservation for my alias.  They won't, then I tell them to check under my company name.  Surprise, they find that name, but the first name on the guest name is different than my real name.  I tell them that the company travel person always uses my given name and not what I go by, I tell them it is a nick name.  I even ask them to change it on the register, because if my spouse calls she will not ask for my given name, but my nickname.  They are happy to oblige.

Now I am checked in under my alias first name, and for me my very common last name.  

As far as the credit card situation goes, there is one way to get it done.  If you have a card in your name, it is pretty easy to request an additional card in another name.  You don't have to supply any identifying information if you are the primary on the card.  No SS# or DOB, just the name and an address.  You can then keep that card for your hotel check ins, or meals when out with your Civvie or WG.  I've had one for years and really now I don't even carry it. I call it my Shawshank card.  It belongs to a man that never existed.  If you are a fan of the movie, you will get the reference.

I've never had any real issues at my hotels with Civvies or WGs.  But I'm always careful. One thing I know, is that most of the Civvies from places like WYP are trying to play with more game than the average punter.  I've never had one give me her real name at the start.  So in my mind, they don't want to be outed any more than you do.  

As far as a WG goes, if she does that, she should know she is going to catch massive shit from everyone for going that direction.

Lastly, I also never lie to a WG or Civvie about my relationship status.  It is a pain and it can cost you some girls, but almost all of the Civvies I've been with respected the fact that I didn't try and BS them about my status.  They understand discreet.  But if you find one that doesn't, then you need to run away quickly.

J

[ Last edited by  jake.houston at 7-11-2013 08:53 ]

Recent Ratings
halfclover   16-1-2014 13:52  Karma  +2   Well said
cubed.blah   10-11-2013 03:12  Acceptance  +2   Interesting on CC, but still leaves billing statements and digital trails..
lazi5   9-11-2013 11:31  Acceptance  +1   Thank never thought of the credit card thing
ggherkin   7-11-2013 09:48  Acceptance  +6   Very informative. Thanks.

“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
― Steve Martin
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 7-11-2013 08:53  Profile P.M. 
Reply #248 jetsetting2much's post

I don't disagree at all. And I don't recommend anyone take the risks I've chosen to take.

But man, I've had fun. And although I've had numerous close calls (too numerous) they have all been the "accidental exposure" type - never an evil-WG fucking me over (though one robbed me once). The only evil-gals that really spooked me where civvies who felt jilted. These were, by far, my most dangerous situations.

Anyway... Happy punting.
pudendal
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13915
Digest Posts 0
Credits 348
Posts 274
Karma 347
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 9-11-2013 09:33  Profile P.M. 
Update on the Houston WYP scene

https://www.whatsyourprice.com/~megxo afer the first meeting I figured she was a no go after quoting me an insane  price. Well got a text from her and her price had come down and finally settled on 300 - well worth it. Nice young body and sweet pussy. A but imature with the bravado of youth - may repeat.

https://www.whatsyourprice.com/~Hntrkstvns this was the stunning one who looked like Katherine Zera Jones. Nothing for 10 days after the first meet and then a flurry of texts - asking to meet up for adult fun and shes in need of cash. Still a bit too much - will wait it out and she will come down.

https://www.whatsyourprice.com/~Lovelymeagan this one has a baby about 7 months ago and is in need of cash. Great ass and tits and a heep fuck. Set the date for 100 and she wanted to fuck right away. Nice BJ and then put her on her stomach and fucked her between the perfect ass.

[ Last edited by  pudendal at 9-11-2013 09:49 ]

Recent Ratings
wander   9-11-2013 14:08  Karma  +4   Good intel. And welcome to the club!
jake.houston   9-11-2013 11:04  Karma  +4   Keep it up. I likey what I seeing.
pudendal
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13915
Digest Posts 0
Credits 348
Posts 274
Karma 347
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 9-11-2013 09:48  Profile P.M. 
OK Saving the BEST for last.

Bros - this cannot leave this website and if you contact her you must in no way mention you got this nifo.

https://www.whatsyourprice.com/~Lauraash12 this girl is freaking BEAUTIFUL!!! Slim - small tits with perfect little nipples and the most beautiful clean shaven small pussy. She's been running and her ass is fantastic. A simple google search revealed she is a part time model part time waitress/event hostess.
Basically any other hot 24 year old you would see in a bar or club or running at the park.
Met for a cup of coffee after 2 weeks of texting - where I made it clear i wanted ti fuck her and compensate her. After 30 mins of chatting at Starbucks we went to her apartment.

t was just like the first time with the hot chick at college minus the drinks and both were cool with the idea. Took her clothes off and what a fucking body Went down on her and she had a real O - getting all wet
She then returned the favor - awesome BJ and then cover d up and multi position fuck ending with lying down doggy. After she said she enjoyed the oral the best and I tild her I enjoyed everything

I could totally make her a regular- she is just a cool fun person with this crazy ass body - exactly my type.

http://www.datehookup.com/User-269682014.htm She has more pics here

Recent Ratings
wander   9-11-2013 14:07  Karma  +4   Nice! Thx bro
lazi5   9-11-2013 11:33  Acceptance  +1   Great info. How much was damage?
jake.houston   9-11-2013 11:03  Karma  +4   Another WYP happy customer.
jake.houston
Master Mongerer

UID 93098
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6884
Posts 610
Karma 6748
Acceptance 2715
Reading Access 80
Registered 21-7-2012
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 9-11-2013 11:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #61 wander's post

See the post referenced above.  First rule of WYP, don't talk about WYP!

Loose lips kill hard ons. Everyone should enjoy themselves, but keep it on the down low.

Great reporting.

― Steve Martin
lazi5
Carnal Conqueror

UID 104338
Digest Posts 0
Credits 266
Posts 80
Karma 264
Acceptance 48
Reading Access 30
Registered 9-4-2013
Status Offline
Post at 9-11-2013 11:35  Profile P.M. 
How is the NYC market?  Anyone with experience?  What is the average damage?  Getting ready to buy the 150 package.

Recent Ratings
jake.houston   9-11-2013 14:29  Acceptance  +4   Loaded.
pudendal
Carnal Conqueror

UID 13915
Digest Posts 0
Credits 348
Posts 274
Karma 347
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 30
Registered 23-8-2008
Status Offline
Post at 10-11-2013 00:41  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by jake.houston at 7-11-2013 08:50
Lastly, I also never lie to a WG or Civvie about my relationship status.  It is a pain and it can cost you some girls, but almost all of the Civvies I've been with respected the fact that I didn't try and BS them about my status.  They understand discreet. .

This is the exact thing I do as well. I actually have fund that this helps because it decreases the chances of me being a psycho or stalker in their eyes. Most o the civvie's are doing this in secrecy from their friends and family also so it helps to have this mutual need to keep things discreet.

A bit of grey hair, ring, and a sports coat have skyrocketed my ability to pick up women when I'm travelling - I guess they see a fun night with a non-threatening type of person who can pick up the tab at the bar or dinner
geek
Carnal Conqueror

UID 19528
Digest Posts 0
Credits 305
Posts 127
Karma 301
Acceptance 85
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-2-2009
Status Offline
Post at 24-11-2013 21:56  Profile P.M. 
This thread has gone a it quiet so I thought I'd make an update. Been seeing a redhead (not natural unfortunately) from seeking arrangement. We got on really well, clicked from the start. Ended up talking about nothing for a few hours at a bar and got kicked out at closing time. Drove her home and kissed her goodnight on the cheek. She promised me a better time next time to which I replied I had a good time tonight anyway. Next time we met we had a quick dinner and straight back to her place. Damn she is fun in bed. Not wild but very willing. Spent a few hours cuddling in front of the tv and just making out. Banged her again before I left. Great thing is she only lives 30 mins away from me. All for £250 per date. Brilliant!

Recent Ratings
wander   28-11-2013 06:20  Karma  +4   Cheers! Nice one, geek!
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2014 08:06  Profile P.M. 
A new WYP Conquest

Check out Kelly...  A Vietnamese gal...  Good lord she is smoking hot!

We're meeting Friday nite for dinner (and hopefully Saturday morning for breakfast (:>

I have broken most of my rules with her (over-paid for the date;  her profile doesnt give any indication that she'll P4P..., but MINE does and she still agreed to meet, so that's a sign).  She is just so damn frickn hot that I gotta give it a run.

I will also be seeing another gal next week.  (bottom two pics.) Man, she is smoking hot as well.  

We'll see!

[ Last edited by  wander at 16-1-2014 08:12 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
dooper   27-1-2014 01:37  Karma  +4   Holy shit - Kelly ie hottie for sure. Bolts-ons however NMCOT. In some of those pic they are creepy.
jake.houston   23-1-2014 15:55  Karma  +6   I had a great WYP in London, so sexy.
kcc   16-1-2014 14:42  Karma  +3   holy motorboats, batman!
vinny5443   16-1-2014 10:35  Karma  +3   I guess right now you're in a bolt on mood! great tits! GL!
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 17-1-2014 01:15  Profile P.M. 
Reply #257 wander's post

Hehe... yeah, I suppose so.

I am typically NOT a fan of bolt-ons... but these two gals look so damn stunning I just had to break down and give it a shot.  We'll see what happens this weekend!

Recent Ratings
greypath   17-1-2014 08:04  Karma  +3   Not as nice as Ladies J--- and A----.
bohica   17-1-2014 02:34  Karma  +1   Is this a New Year's bolt-on resolution?
wander
Godfather of Hole

UID 40669
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7597
Posts 2953
Karma 7412
Acceptance 3692
Reading Access 90
Registered 2-3-2010
Status Offline
Post at 23-1-2014 11:46  Profile P.M. 
Reply #258 wander's post

And so, I went out with both.... (seperately).

I'll first discuss Kelly - the Vietnamese hottie (pic below).

This ultimatelty went exceedingly well. But surprisingly.

After posting about her on here I came to my senses and realized I will NOT over-pay for a first date. Screw it. I messaged and politely told her why.  A few days lapsed and then she replied "let's start over?". Huh.  I made a new  offer.  She agreed.

We meet for a late lunch (with wine). What a body!!!  Good god!  She looks older than her pics, but still great... And her body is hard and tite. Tits are fake, obviously, but fun to look at!  Anyway, we chat and it is nice and getting nicer each minute. We click. She's easy to please and easy to laugh. Educated and well-spoken too.  I like her.

Finally we move the discusssion to WYP.  She says I am her first date. Hmm.  Not so sure, but sounds nice I suppose. I mention (to finally get to business) that one gal I met and really liked mentioned that she "wanted me to take her to a hotel and then pay her after!". I smiled to wait for her response. She smiled and asked "so what did you do?". "Well, I didn't want to dissappoint her.., so I took her to a hotel and, paid afterwards..., and then saw her many times since".

Her reaction would dictate quickly where this date was headed.  

Ahhhh, she laughed, smacked me playfully, and made all the right comments and suggestions. We agreed to do the same. We quickly got to searching hotels in the area, found one, booked it on the spot, and we raced there and fucked like monkeys. !!!!!!!!  (yay!!).  An interesting thing was that she made me repeat and repeat that I was "really" willing to pay her to fuck me.  "so you really mean we will have sex in a room, and you will pay me 260 afterwards?". Yes.  If it wasn't done/said the way she did it I might have thought it was a cop trying to nail me. Buit she wasn't.  She just couldn't quite believe this was really happening. (I guess).

Anyway. In the room we go. She's more playful than ever and now totally relaxed. She's fun in bed. Playful, easy, sexy.  Her body is perfect except those big fake tits. Hard as rock!  Still fun.  Loves getting her pussy sucked and rubbed.  Mmmmm.  Fun.  She tells my I am "Damn fine at kissing pussy!". (I know, hehe).  Hmmmm, but tooo relaxed?  Too into it?  Where those fake moans?  

I don't know. Something did give me the vibe that she's been here (paid sex) many, many more times before.  Just became to super easy and okay with everything instantly. But who knows?  

Anyway.., what a hottie. And it was a lot of fun. From the chat, to the sex, with the playfulness throughout the afternoon.  She'll Certainly be a regular for a while!  $260 for the whole event (plus the room, of course).

[ Last edited by  wander at 23-1-2014 13:24 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
ramont   24-1-2014 08:21  Karma  +8   good one
bohica   24-1-2014 02:13  Karma  +6   Her reaction to getting paid?!? Priceless...
jake.houston   23-1-2014 15:57  Karma  +6   Not a bad deal.
vinny5443   23-1-2014 15:04  Karma  +4   nice one bro!
b-man
Carnal Conqueror

UID 94715
Digest Posts 0
Credits 268
Posts 177
Karma 258
Acceptance 191
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-8-2012
Status Offline
Post at 23-1-2014 15:01  Profile P.M. 
I must have missed this thread 9 months ago and then came across it the other day and then spent the hour reading it! Awesome! I have to try this.

Wander, loved the way you approached the subject and will use it on my first date! bid accepted and now waiting on a reply! Wish me luck!

Recent Ratings
wander   23-1-2014 23:15  Acceptance  +1   Let us know how it turns out! Good luck, Bro