Credits 451
Posts 20
Karma 450
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-11-2018
Location BANGKOK
Status Offline
Post at 28-9-2021 03:30  Profile Site P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Sideline - Vita

Date & Time of Session: Some time in July
Name: Vita
Link: https://anon.to/x9e1sw (had to put link shortener because Thai language messes up links)
Agent: YD Club
Nationality & Language: Thai, spoke excellent English
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Height: 162
Skill: 3/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 4000 baht / 120 minutes (her price has since gone up)
Repeat: Yes

Had tried to books this girl a few times earlier. But couldn't because my schedule didn't line up with her availability, or she was off work.

After a couple of weeks I finally managed to book her for 2 hours.

The hotel she works out of is like all other sideline hotels. Just a standard hotel without any bells and whistles. Clean and comfortable enough. Not easy to go by BTS though. Since it's at Phetchaburi road at the opposite end of Sukhumvit 55. If you've ever been to Bachelor Spa at Metropole Hotel, it's walking distance from there.

After arriving to the hotel, I messaged the agent and received her floor and room number, and took the lift up to her room.

Vita is gorgeous. Pretty face, and she's got a fit slender body with nice long legs. Her boobs are sillicone implants, but they're well done enough for me. Not too hard, but not the softest pair of fake tits I've squeezed. Size 34, so they don't look out of place on her slender body. Some stretch marks on the side of her boobs, but I didn't really mind.

Talked for a bit, paid the fee, and we got in the shower together. She cleaned me up, and we jumped on the bed.

Honestly, her skills in bed is nothing special. So I wouldn't repeat with her for the sex. BBBJ was so-so, and while she wasn't rushing anything. She tried very hard while she was on top to make me finish as quick as possible. While it wasn't bad. It felt kinda mechanical. It's a good view though. I haven't met a sideline with a body this nice and fit since March 2020.

Anyway the reason I like her is that she's very cute and funny to be around. I feel like an idiot writing this. But after being in a depressed state due to the COVID-19 lockdowns it felt good just talking and joking around with this girl. Before I never understood guys that paid these girls just to meet and talk, but I can kind of understand their POV after being fucked by the COVID restrictions for so long.

Apparently she was working in Baccara@Soi Cowboy before the pandemic. So maybe I'll have a few drinks with her later next month, since they plan to re-open.

[ Last edited by  177013 at 28-9-2021 03:35 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
bbcoffee   13-11-2021 15:54  Acceptance  +1   
hkkt1989   4-10-2021 08:37  Karma  +2   
obe   28-9-2021 15:01  Karma  +10   Excellent
anabikumi   28-9-2021 11:50  Karma  +3   I enjoy chatting too. COVID has all of us craving conversation with someone different
Skepti10   28-9-2021 10:33  Karma  +8   A bit expensive for sideline but glad you had a good time. I go to baccara a lot, wonder if I know her...
JackTheBat   28-9-2021 09:12  Karma  +10   Excellent, see comment below.
Skepti10
Throbbing Titan

UID 108899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4765
Posts 265
Karma 4715
Acceptance 991
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 28-9-2021 10:36  Profile P.M. 
I wonder if it was the same girl as this one in the photos, but I don't think OPs RA is high enough to see the pics yet

https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... 4066&highlight=
JackTheBat
Forum Moderator

UID 56406
Digest Posts 0
Credits 31329
Posts 2050
Karma 30958
Acceptance 7419
Reading Access 150
Registered 1-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 28-9-2021 11:14  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by 177013 at 28-9-2021 03:30
Anyway the reason I like her is that she's very cute and funny to be around. I feel like an idiot writing this. But after being in a depressed state due to the COVID-19 lockdowns it felt good just talking and joking around with this girl. Before I never understood guys that paid these girls just to meet and talk, but I can kind of understand their POV after being fucked by the COVID restrictions for so long.

Thanks for the report. I can relate 100%. COVID is a dampener on everyone's spirits. We crave human contact--yes, sometimes it's sexual, but there's more to it than that. Everyone except hardened introverts feels the effects.

QUOTE:
Apparently she was working in Baccara@Soi Cowboy before the pandemic. So maybe I'll have a few drinks with her later next month, since they plan to re-open.

The chances of strip clubs opening next month are similar to the chances of Prayut/Anutin jamming their cabbage-heads into clown masks and dancing around a raging bonfire. Plans for "re-opening" have been announced. They're gonna try some nonsensical measures to attract the "right kind" of tourists during the next few months. Stay tuned.

The unshortened link:
https://www.ydclub.website/%E0%B ... 7%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B2

It's unwieldy as the Thai letters are transformed, but it works. The charge is now 2.5K for 60 minutes or a stonking 7,000 for 2Q. Here's the homepage:

https://www.ydclub.website/home-page

Rates for other techs are more in line with the overall market, but be aware that most of them have a "56" in their profiles and you know what that means.

JtB

Recent Ratings
bohica   29-9-2021 22:31  Acceptance  +8   What does "56" signify, old age?!? LOL
obe   28-9-2021 15:02  Karma  +10   Excellent
Carnal Conqueror

UID 251341
Digest Posts 0
Credits 451
Posts 20
Karma 450
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 30
Registered 1-11-2018
Location BANGKOK
Status Offline
Post at 29-9-2021 19:11  Profile Site P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by JackTheBat at 28-9-2021 11:14

The chances of strip clubs opening next month are similar to the chances of Prayut/Anutin jamming their cabbage-heads into clown masks and dancing around a raging bonfire. Plans for "re-opening" have been announced. They're gonna try some nonsensical measures to attract the "right kind" of tourists during the next few months. Stay tuned.

Lol I had the exact same thoughts in regards to reopening bars now.

But I've heard from multiple bar owners now that they're planning to open around the 15th of October. Which matches with what I've heard from a few Soi Cowboy girls, that the gogos there are sending out messages telling them to ready their asses for work on the 15th.

I've also heard from an insider at Nana Entertainment Plaza that they are targeting Nov 1.

It's kind of hard to understand what the government are talking about in regards to "reopening". In their eyes Bangkok was never locked down in the first place. So from what I understand, the "reopening" they're talking about is only in regards to the border and international arrivals. And not which businesses are getting their restrictions lifted.

[ Last edited by  177013 at 29-9-2021 19:13 ]