Karma 53
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 21-9-2021 20:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Never going to golden pura / bali spa again

Posting this from a burner just to vent.

I booked Kiki at golden pura today as usual via TG in advance. I've tried her once before a few weeks ago, and it was probably one of the best proper massages I've ever had. She cut it short by 15 min but the massage was really good so I decided not to bitch about it. Anyways my back as aching so I figured I'd go again.

Arrived on time @ 4pm and they told me to have a sit and wait a bit. I'm like ok, I guess they are busy, I've never had this happen to me before in all my spa experiences (usually they'll still give me a room to sit in). Next time this happens to me anywhere, I'm just gonna leave. So they had me sit there until they took me to a room at 4:18.

I showered and she came in as usual and started the massage. All of a sudden she asked me to flip and I'm like what, it's barely been like 5 min??

But I'm like uhh ok... and then she moved on to part 2. Really shitty HJ but I was mostly there for the massage anyways...
I thought maybe we were gonna continue after or something..? But no. I showered, got dressed and went to ask what in the fuck is going on. By the time I'm at the counter it was only like 4:36.

They said they still wanted 500 for this, and I'm like what the fuck????? It's been barely 10min!!!!!!!!!!!! Then they asked me how much are you willing to pay and I'm like well usually 45min is 400 in most places so for this shitty experience I could give 150 tops??? And they  were not willing to accept it. After arguing about it the mamasan was willing to do the rest of the massage until 5pm.

In the end I got what I wanted (sort of... pretty sure it was like 30min short still counting all the bullshit). The effort wasn't worth it at all. I can understand that there are a lot of customers, but I booked in advance. Every time this sort of thing happens, the spa cuts me a fair discount. Quite frankly I'm seething - the feeling is worse than a B&S somehow. Do they think I'm a dumbass with too much cash or something? 500 for 10min of fuck all!!

Recent Ratings
ranger_edd   2-10-2021 10:43  Acceptance  +1   Who was the masseuse?
hkkt1989   26-9-2021 17:44  Karma  +2   
perriersons08   25-9-2021 22:57  Karma  +8   
BlankyMcBlank   24-9-2021 09:49  Karma  +2   Wow, sorry that happened to you
vinc9   23-9-2021 22:11  Karma  +3   Sympathy Ks! Hang in there! Plenty of better places to go.
HornMaster   23-9-2021 15:35  Karma  +3   Commiserations... I'm always on their TG looking out for when BoBo will return, but completely put off now now from vis ...
Koxmo   23-9-2021 12:11  Acceptance  +3   Thanks for the report, but curious -- why use a burner to vent?
anabikumi   22-9-2021 11:23  Karma  +3   
Bchung   22-9-2021 02:33  Karma  +5   
male_rabbit   22-9-2021 01:53  Karma  +8   Bad luck mate. There are other good spas that consistently delivers
greenmuffins
Nookie Newbie

UID 279291
Digest Posts 0
Credits 53
Posts 2
Karma 53
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 23-9-2021 17:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
i think i figured out why I felt so offended. At the counter she said asked me to pay 500 now and she will do a longer massage for next time. She doesn't even remember me from last week though LOL. And as if I could trust a mainlander as far as I could toss em, or that there will even be a next time, or that I could trust them with ANYTHING after this shit. They really do be thinkin I'm dumber than a bag of bricks.

Recent Ratings
Spyeoh22   24-9-2021 12:16  Karma  +4   
chaudement   23-9-2021 17:54  Karma  +3   With sympathy on a frequent happening. Vent here young bro.