Post at 16-9-2021 04:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
MeoMeo - Left with a smile...

Name - Meomeo
Link - https://massagerepublic.com/fema ... g/meomeo-vietnamese
Date - 2nd week of September
Place - Wanchai, Hotel

Face - 3/5
Body - 5/5 (although fake in case some guys are looking for all naturals)
Skills - 4/5
Gfe - 4/5
Pse - NA
Damage - 2k/1hr
Repeat - I likely would

Thanks to the reviews from other chaps on the site, thought I'd give Meomeo a shot (pun intended) and was not left disappointed. Making the appointment was no fuss and communication easy. Anal does cost 500 more, which we agreed on beforehand. I initially asked for an outcall, but as her preference was incall and the hotel location was in Wanchai, I was fine to accommodate.

On day of appointment, made my way over to the hotel and realised it was one of those where visitors need to have the hotel guests come down to collect them...so feeling rather awkward standing in an empty lift lobby whilst waiting for her to come down. As luck would have it, when she reached, another hotel guest had arrived and so it was the three of us heading up, with Meomeo dressed in a very sexy outfit and heels and the hotel guests just staring from her to me and back again. Haha, not ideal.

In any case, got to the room and things took an up-turn....very chatty and made me feel at ease. Showered alone and when i was done, she went into the bathroom to change into a stunning bra and panties set which highlighted her amazing tits. went straight into a BBBJ, very deep and fast and I was absolutely loving it. Had to pull on the brakes and went down on her for about 5mins to give me time to settle. She does like a slow licking, and (I think) she came then. Capped me and moved into cowgirl and missionary (she does this grinding thing where although I'm on top, she is still driving the show) where she is very active, but not to the point of painful before i finished in doggy. Although we had agreed on anal, she said she wasn't feeling particularly well so asked to skip it.

Chit-chatted a bit before showering again and leaving. All in, the sex was great; would certainly repeat again for that and to try her anal. My gut sense is that she warms up with repeat customers so will certainly report back if I get an upskilled experience the second (or third) time.

Recent Ratings
BrownNuts   3-10-2021 16:03  Karma  +3   
HongSexKong   19-9-2021 19:39  Acceptance  +1   Excellent and thanks for report! Happy punting
tmoore   16-9-2021 19:17  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, and thank you
hotjac   16-9-2021 11:55  Karma  +3   Thanks for sharing - she sounds like an enthusiastic shagging partner!
weekendballer   16-9-2021 11:30  Karma  +3   
anabikumi   16-9-2021 11:14  Karma  +3   
JackTheBat   16-9-2021 06:10  Karma  +8   Great.