Acceptance 117
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-11-2011
Status Offline
Post at 13-9-2021 12:39  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
WC - Chau Leaf Yuen SPA

Hey Gent,

Long time no report, Here is a quick recap of a visit to Chau Leaf Yuen SPA in Wan Chai.

Date & Time of Session:10 Sept
Name:  Forgot to ask
Link: https://tinyurl.com/breycdm3
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  3.5/5
Body: 4/5 ( for her age)
Height: 4/5 (Quite tall)
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 600 for 45mins
Repeat: No thanks.

First time to this location, the entrance was fairly discrete. I took the stairs up 3 floors. They answered the door right away

The lady who answered the door directed me to a room, I asked if she would do the massages she said yes and smiled. She was a bit older then I would have hoped for but she was tall slim and had pretty large breasts. She was attractive for her age.

She asked what I wanted - Nuru or Body for 1 hour, I said I wanted an oil massage. She said okay 1 hour 800..  My jaw dropped, I though that was quite high, after a bit of conversation we agreed to a 45min oil massage for 500 - during the massage I upgraded to get her top off for 100 hkd.

I stripped down and showered, and laid on the bed - the bed was nice, large Thai style massage bed. She came in the room and started a very very painful pressure point massage.. Everywhere she touched hurt so much, she was just digging her fingers in and giggle - not comfortable at all.. the good and bad news was this didnt last long, as she got to my legs the ball tickling started right away, a good 5 minutes of ball teasing and tickling and then she asked me to flip.

The ball tickling had a strong start. but on the flip she went straight to it, no teasing, no tickling just went right to the hand job. I had to ask her to slow down and play a little bit, that's when we agreed to get her top off. Her tits were nice, C cup but a little soft and looked better in the bra.. Nice size nipples not too large.

I massaged her breasts as she played with little brother... 5 minutes went by then she kick up the speed and started jerking me crazy fast until     .. She cleaned up and came back to massage my legs, once again her pressure point style of massage was so painful I actually asked her to stop. I had enough.  I went for a shower about 10 minute early.

She changed the bed sheets, took my money and off I went. As I left I saw 4 more girls, they all looked a bit younger but had that mainland plastic surgery look. I could see myself going back for a new lady,  but no repeat on this lady.

Happy Punting!