Body: 2.5/5 - a bit bulky
Height: 160cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: N/A
Price & Session Length: $700 plus tip for 60 minutes
Repeat: maybe

On an impulse, having read an earlier report, I booked Annie in SW today.  The flat is easy enough to locate and the massage room within the flat is relatively spacious and I was met at the door by the person who I believe to be the individual listed in the ad.  They clearly have had some difficulties with punters operating the shower.  I was given precise instructions concerning its use and (perhaps more importantly) what not to do.  Once sorted the shower was fine, if a little slow to warm up.

Once showered, I was met by the girl who would be looking after me. I am almost certain that this is a different girl to the person who greeted me at the door but slightly difficult to tell as her outfit (cut off jeans/top) was the same and they were both wearing a mask.  However, she seemed heavier set and not the girl in the ad and I wondered whether to abandon at that point.  As I was there, I pressed on.  Thoughts below:

P1: a good point massage with decent pressure followed by a pretty average oil massage.  I felt a bit like some meat that was being prepared for supper.  Initially, I thought that there was not going to be any tease at all.  However, that proved not to be the case - indeed the teasing was great - often the most fun part from my perspective.  The downside throughout this part of the session was that her phone was continually beeping/being answered.  Even 'Annie' appeared frustrated by it and ultimately switched it off.

P2: after the flip, it was obvious that the mask was not coming off and the prospects of anything more involved than a HJ appeared impossible.  Still, she had good technique and after I shot my load, she gave a nice head massage.

At the end, as I was leaving, she suggested that I should come back and see her sister who was 'very beautiful'.  I am pretty certain that this is the real Annie. That would be the only reason to return - I don't think that anything I experienced with the person I met would warrant a return visit.

Recent Ratings
godisdead   4-11-2021 11:55  Acceptance  +8   Thanks for sharing
hotjac   2-11-2021 21:23  Karma  +3   Good heads up - thanks for sharing
dienw   2-11-2021 17:55  Karma  +3   If she was heavy set then not Annie. Annie also removes her mask.
pushkin13   2-11-2021 17:33  Karma  +2