Place - Wanchai, Hotel

Face - 3/5 - Cute looks; wears braces
Body - 4/5 - Tight tanned body like she just walked in off the beach
Skills - 4/5
Gfe - 4/5
Pse - NA
Damage - 2.5k/1hr
Repeat - Possibly

Came across Sunisa's advert in Massage Republic and she looked great; cute looks, fit and still with tits and ass to grab on to, etc so made a fuss-free booking for the next day for an incall in a Wanchai hotel. Happily it was one that allowed punters to take the lift straight up to the rooms so there's none of that awkward waiting in the lobby to be collected by a girl in an evening dress at 2pm. Got to the room, door opened and it wasn't the gal from the ad - not even close, probably around 50% similarity, but what the hell, she answered the door completely naked so you got to look beyond the face. Apart from differences in nationality (the gal was Filipino whereas the advert listed Thailand), i guess the main differences were in the looks...definitely not as attractive and also wearing braces. That said, her body was nice and tight and since she had already gone to the trouble of undressing.....

She acknowledged straight-up that she wasn't the gal from the advert and said that the was still waiting for her "operator" to update the photos - taken with a pinch of salt of course. Showered alone but that was cool with me since it wasn't the biggest shower to begin with. Met up back on the bed and chit chatted a little bit more before she started edging herself closer to my crotch and started licking and sucking away. One thing to give a heads-up about (pun intended) is that she does wear braces. So if you are like me and worried about a gal with braces going to town on your dick, it is an anxious first minute or so until i am comfortable that she knows what she's doing. In fact, it was such a good BJ, that I came after about 10mins. She took it all in her mouth like a champ, but no swallowing.

After a bit of rest and more chit-chat (she mentioned she had a kid, but her body does not indicate that at all), it was my turn to slowly edge myself towards her crotch and go down on her. Took a long time to cum - whether that was down to my lack of skills or her just needing time, is up for debate - but it nice that she didn't just fake an orgasm after 4mins like some do. Capped up and boy, does she enjoy fucking...started up with her on top and moved to doggy where she could really take a pounding before i came again.

Another solo shower at the end, again, which i am perfectly fine with.

All in, I didn't like the B&S, but left a happy customer.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   31-10-2021 02:15  Karma  +10   thanks
godisdead   27-10-2021 14:50  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing.
nitesky6888   27-10-2021 06:31  Karma  +8   
hotjac   26-10-2021 16:07  Karma  +4   Lucky bait and switch - but if i told anyone i paid that much for a Filipino, the inflation police would jail me.
americafirst141   25-10-2021 18:50  Karma  +5   seems quite expensive