Acceptance 353
Reading Access 60
Registered 14-1-2016
Status Offline
Post at 31-5-2016 22:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Dis S : Round 4

Date & Time of Session:  2016 may, beginning of the month
Location: Flat C, 2/F, 192 Apliu St., Sham Shui Po (MTR A2 Exit)
Name: Dis S (大S)
Link: http://go141.com/en/3287-SSP-141Walk-ups-DisS.html
Agent: herself (21st century personal directly communications)
Nationality & Language: Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin, basic English -> but she is upgrading her english!)
Age: looking 28-30 (charming long hair is not attractive in hair bun, but when she release her hair... )
Face: 4/5 her smile is very nice and her eyes are shiny
Body: 4/5 nice hands, skin, boobs
Skill: 4.8/5
Service: 4.8/5
GFE: 4.65/5
PSE: 4.2/5
Price & Session Length: 680HKD (more then an hour)
Repeat: yes

My last report from her (and much more information)

I was thinking, before i wrote this report, because it can be much more short then before : the fact is "nothing news", but i went her again, so report must write. I don't expect any points for this report!

Place: Every details from the place in must past reports. If you there, then you can see her door at the entrance of the corridor, so if you don't see her "141 wait" table, then you can go and ring her door.

Prologue: I am unlucky with the arrive as always. She was busy again... so must wait. The "141wait" table informed me again from that.

After my time arrived, she invited me like as an old friend with her big smile.
Small chit-chat (gestures and wechat), because very few common words in her and mine dictionary.
The choreography started same. Go into her small bath where she cleaned me while i can touch her.
I asked her start with the BBBJ and let the massage for the end. That was a mistake from me -> Long BBBJ and she couldn't finish me (so strange, like as the second time... only odd times success for me, lol?)
I was feeling so hard myself, but a longer MISH and CG and BBBJ again and i am ready yet...
I got my massage from her, bath again ... so the CIM is missed this time.
So strange, but i like her   ... but i must try again

[ Last edited by  LeoCan at 1-6-2016 01:35 ]

Recent Ratings
fortminer   1-6-2016 15:58  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
twiceAweek   1-6-2016 08:29  Karma  +4   Thanks