Font size: S M L
141 walk up Mongkok - King Hing Bldg

Date & Time of Session:  Dec 2021
Name:  ?
Link:
Agent:
Nationality & Language: Local
Face:  3.5/5
Body: 3.5 / 5 - a little bigger than I prefer but nice surgically enhanced C-Cups
Height:  ~165
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: no
PSE: no
Price & Session Length:  700 total - 30 minutes
Repeat: maybe

So I was in Mongkok and thought I’d check out good old King Hing building. Can’t find any listings on 141 but figured I was in the area so I’d try my luck.

Get to the lifts and there’s a couple of bros waiting for the lift - good sign.

Take the lift to the top and start the walk around and down. Top floor was about 50% in action and most were busy. Went down one level and found an available sign so rang the doorbell.

She answered and was reasonably cute at first sight, so I thought why not. She said $600 in Cantonese so I said ok. Went in and showered, she washed me and was relatively playful. Out of the shower and dry off with the shitty paper towels and then it’s time for the fun to begin.

I like to play a bit sitting on the bed to get in the mood but she indicated she didn’t want me to suck her glorious tits so I made do with a bit of fondling and general play. Lie down and on with the cap for an above average CBJ, good technique and was longer than the obligatory minimum you often get at a walk up.

Time for the main event and she jumps on cowgirl and really starts to enjoy herself, I’m responding and giving her a good amount of thrusting back and we settle into a nice rhythm for the first few laps. After she starts to get tired I offer to switch to be on top and start to give her some good hard mish with her legs in the air. She’s really enjoying it and so am I, continue like this for a while and enjoying playing with those lovely tits until we both get tired. She suggests we switch to HJ and I agree and after a good long while of this (her technique was a bit hit and miss with too much focus on shaft and not enough on the head and balls) she suggests 69 for an extra hundred and I agree.

Continue like this and it’s clear she’s quite turned on and really wanted me to eat her out, I’m really enjoying it but her technique keeps getting me close and then changing up so I can’t quite get there. Instructed her to focus more on the head and she does for a while which nearly gets me there but she reverts to old habits and then we’re back to cruise control. Eventually after a fair while of this (I’m still enjoying and like eating her LS so was happy to continue) she finally gives me the time signal and suggests with sign language pointing to the price list that I extend. I said no thanks and instead got up and motioned that I would finish myself off on those glorious tits. Stood up and start and she joins in so I suggest she plays with my balls, which she does and is starting to feel really good. She leans forward and starts to give me a bit of a tit fuck at the same time and that’s it time to . Paint those lovely tits and her upper thighs and that’s me satisfied.

Jump in the shower, and she leaves me to wash up on my own. Is polite and friendly as she lets me out.

Not the best walk up experience I’ve had but for recent not too bad either.

Return: maybe but I’d like to check out some more of the talent in the building before I’d go back.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   18-1-2022 17:06  Karma  +4   
HKGPeter   26-12-2021 23:30  Karma  +2   Thank you.
hkmann   17-12-2021 21:16  Karma  +4   Good, long time since we heard anything about King Hing. Glad to hear it is still alive.
JackTheBat   16-12-2021 12:14  Karma  +10   Thanks. Reports on HK walk-up encouraged!
CoreTierOne   14-12-2021 17:16  Karma  +5   Thanks for the report
toymachine   11-12-2021 12:57  Acceptance  +1   
godisdead   10-12-2021 11:50  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing!