Registered 8-12-2021
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 8-12-2021 22:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
OPS East TST - Second time unlucky but great massage

Date & Time of Session:  8/12/21 6:30pm
Name:  Didn’t catch it
Nationality & Language: HK Local - English and Cantonese (Assumed)
Face:  3 (hard to tell with mask but showed her age
Body: 4/5
Skill:  Part 1 - 4/5 Part 2 N/A
Service: body massage
GFE:  -
PSE: -
Price & Session Length: $1200 - 90 mins  
Repeat: Potentially

Ok, so this was my second disappointing visit to OPS in terms of extra curricular activities. I’ve been looking in HK for a substitute or close comparison to Golden Sauna in Macau which I’ve had the joy of visiting a few times maybe 5 years back.

Highlights from back then were:
- having a girl bathe you on arrival
- the facilities
- the nightly tease shows (more than just teas but perhaps I’ll tell that story another time).
- leg massage / LB and balls in the lounge area.
- stunning girls, mostly Viet and PRC

Anyway I digress, so back to the story.

From reading a few other posts I’d hoped there was at least a chance for a similar style teasing leg massage, followed by nice massage and HE.

Went last time about a week ago and tried but I only had time for a 45 mins massage so mission wasn’t a successs. Figured this time I’d make time for the full 90 and hopefully be in luck.

Firstly, gotta say I love the facilities, nice showers followed by a hot spa and some relaxation, a coconut to drink and relax and smoke: perfect way to forget about the outside world - tick!

Next onto the lounge and tell one of the ladies what I’m after, 90 min body massage. She informs me the price is ~1200 and also tells me it’s massage only there is no special service. Ok, I think this has to be the standard line but surely it’s possible.

Takes me to the room for massage and I walk in and see the masseuse is a little older than I’d hoped, but she seems to have kept herself reasonably well for her age, and I hope that perhaps she can make up for it with experience and technique.
Robe comes off and it’s time for me to get onto the table. I notion to her if it’s ok to take off my shorts and she nods.. so far so good I’m thinking, here comes some fun times.

She proceeds with the massage and starts around the thighs / butt region - nice pressure and I’m still thinking this is going in the correct direction. Relax and enjoy the massage, her technique is really good and while she doesn’t stray too close some of the tickles are starting to have the desired effect on me.

Continues around to other parts of the body, long flowing strokes and good pressure (I asked for light but it was at the firmer end where I like it). This continues on and each time she gets back to the ass and balls region it seems to me that she’s getting closer and intensifying gradually, just how I like to be teased.

Time for the flip and she precariously balances the towel along one leg so that the leg she works on is fully exposed and she really starts to get up in everywhere, but stopping just short of making contact with lb. I’m trying by this time to give her more signals, a few comments on that feels nice (her English was reasonable which is good bc I cant speak Cantonese or mandarin. Eventually let out a few gentle groans when she gets close to LB and raise my hips a little to meet her hands.

Still no joy and I can see from the clock we’re down to ten minutes left so I decide to just bluntly ask, to which she replies no, this shop only allowed oil massage no special. I asked if she was sure and she replied she was, so I said ok sorry and she kept on going about her final minutes of the massage, still continuing to get danderously close to LB when working the inner thighs and from above but by now I knew it wasn’t going anywhere so didn’t have the same effect.

Buzzer rang and I dressed, thanked her for the massage and left to shower having had a great massage but with one hell of a case of blue balls.

Back to shower and relax in the spa some more before heading off. Tipped the locker guys $40 and settled the bill on my way out.

Overall a great massage but disappointed and I guess I’ll maybe try some other similar places next time to see if I can do a bit better.

Massage 4/5
Spa facilities 5/5
Value for money - not really but a nice indulgence.
WIR - maybe at a later stage after trying some other places, and perhaps late night   

Hope the report is useful, any tips on what I could’ve done differently appreciated, both at the venue and in terms of my review. Sorry if it’s a bit long.

Recent Ratings
ZioRider01   15-12-2021 15:15  Acceptance  +1   
orangerange   15-12-2021 15:00  Karma  +5   Good report. Back luck on the girl you picked.
twelve98   11-12-2021 00:19  Karma  +5   Good report, unlucky tho
Worldpage   10-12-2021 21:15  Karma  +2   
godisdead   10-12-2021 11:52  Karma  +8   Thanks for sharing!
Mister   10-12-2021 11:14  Karma  +4   Good detailed first report. Curious why you got snubbed.
hotjac   9-12-2021 11:37  Karma  +4   Good info - thanks for sharing
twiceAweek   8-12-2021 23:24  Karma  +8   thank you for your first report