Registered 2-2-2014
Status Offline
Post at 3-12-2021 23:47  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
North Point Hotel MILF - Sali

Date & Time of Session: 30 Nov 2021, weekday afternoon
Name: Sali
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face: 3.5/5 (most of the pic on the TG are not the real girls..but i uploaded the most recent one which is 80% accurate - you can compare the three and see a big difference vs the generic photoshop/stolen pic faces)
Body: 3.5/5 B cup boobs smooth skin, tattoo below the belly
Height: 5'5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 400 + 100 tips for 40 or 45 min full service (WG never watched the clock or rushed me)
Repeat: given the price I would like to try other girls
Contact via TG: @chauchau65773532

Was around north point area during the afternoon and saw another member recommend this TG channel so I messaged them to see if anyone was available. The agent said there is only one girl available right now and gave me a room number so I went up to check it out. The lady opened the door and was at best a 2 or 3/5 so I politely declined. Previous report mentioned there are some older ladies in the stable and I'm pretty sure the agent tries to get the customer to visit the not so popular ones first to see if they take the bait . Messaged the agent and told them no good and was given another room immediately a few floors below . Agent also mentioned this was the last one available and if I wasn't satisfied with this one I would need to come another day.

Went down the stairs to another room and Sali opens the door. 4/5 face chest didn't look particularly big but was having quite a few big boob punts recently so I didn't mind a smaller cup for a change . Went in and showered together. Nothing to report about in the shower as it was quite mechanical and rather quick. A side note - they do not provide normal towels and instead have stacks of paper towels to dry off. Saw one of the ladies come up with a huge stack of paper towels and looked relatively young and cute which sparked my interest for a another try.

Onto the bed and she starts with a little catbath and proceeds with a BBBJ. Decent technique and suction but only lasted around 5 minutes. Got to rub her titties for a bit and soon after she asked if I wanted to go on top or not. Told her to go on top first and proceeds to cap and insert LB inside her. Didn't see her put any lube inside LS before she tried to stick LB inside so I'm guessing she was a little wet from the bbbj and groping. LS feels tight and cowgirl technique is standard nothing spectacular. Said she wanted to lie down after 5 minutes and proceed to bang her doggy. Got access to rubbing LS whilst doggy and she seems to enjoy slow strokes and quick rubbing rhythm on LS. After a little while start to feel her moaning extra loud and can sense her enjoying herself quite a lot.

Flipped her over missionary and continued to bang her whilst LS was getting rubbed on. Can feel her juice coming out and after a few more deep strokes inside the condom.

Showered together and asked for her name. She told me shes been in the hotel for around half a month but I think shes probably been here a bit longer.

Overall a decent punt given the price. Most hotel girls are in the $1,500 range nowadays (altho they are probably younger) so this one seems like a steal. Definitely recommend bros to hold out and refuse on the first door that opens if its not up to par as the agent might be giving you a not so popular girl.

Would try maybe 1-2 other girls in the stable and report in the hotel section later

Oh and by the way the hotel is right below a wet market with a butcher shop right next to it. Get to smell some fresh meat before or after you finish

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
goreguy   16-12-2021 02:30  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
ZioRider01   15-12-2021 15:18  Acceptance  +1   
SalesGuy555   10-12-2021 19:24  Karma  +2   Excellent Find!
godisdead   8-12-2021 11:00  Karma  +8   Great.
hotjac   4-12-2021 12:18  Karma  +5   Nice find - thanks for sharing. She sounds like someone worth spending some time with.
batman108   4-12-2021 01:49  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks