Nationality & Language: Chinese w/ limited English
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Height: 5ft3 (guess)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: n/a
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length: HK$300 (HJ only, 15 mins)
Repeat: yes

There have been a handful of reports for Amy over the past few years. Most mention her massage skills, but I was in a hurry and opted for just a HJ. I'll probably return to try out her massage skills the next time I'm in the area.

Amy's flat is in a walk-up building on Jervois St in Sheung Wan not far from the Civic Centre. It's a busy area and the building is quite unassuming and discreet. There is a legit-looking Thai Massage place on 1/F, and Amy's door is the first on the left on 2/F. The door has her name on it, so it's easy to find. There appeared to be a number of other providers on the same floor, but I didn't check them out. Amy's room is clean and nicely appointed, so no complaints there.

Amy is a petite, attractive middle-aged Chinese woman with friendly eyes and a pleasant manner. Her rates were 500 for massage or 300 for just a HJ. I opted for the latter. Amy kept her mask on throughout but was happy for me to remove mine. She sat at the foot of the bed with her stockinged legs either side of me and dimmed the lights before beginning. Her HJ techinque was excellent. She's very thorough and tactile, really knows what she's doing. Most guys know what it's like to have a lousy HJ from a girl who doesn't know what feels good, but Amy knows exactly how to hit the right spots. Plenty of ball & tickling action to begin with, and didn't take long after that before she made me . Given her technique, I'd quite like to return for a longer session and would happily recommend to others.

Her 141 link is currently down, although it was up earlier in the week. Maybe she only has it up when she's working? Anyway, when it's back up again it should be easy to find.

P.S. thanks for reading my first report!

Recent Ratings
priaposado   10-12-2021 10:28  Acceptance  +1   She is also pretty good at massage, using hot stones. Hid gem if you are more into good massage than other.
David.youngson   9-12-2021 13:49  Karma  +3   Sweet
Paul210516   29-11-2021 16:42  Acceptance  +1   Sounds great. Thanks for sharing
godisdead   25-11-2021 12:19  Acceptance  +8   Excellent. Thanks for sharing!
ZioRider01   24-11-2021 17:51  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
cityguy   21-11-2021 21:03  Karma  +5   
Worldpage   21-11-2021 19:04  Karma  +3   Congrats on first post. Sounds like I need to visit.
hotjac   21-11-2021 14:39  Karma  +3   Thanks for reviewing - if she was on anyone's radar, its doubtful now.