Body: 3/5
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $1000, 60mins

This is second post please do leave feed back on where I can improve
Thanks

Finished working that day after doing some ot aswell
Was feeling very tired and wanted a massage. I had visited
Ruby once before had a little trouble finding her place the first time.
Her place is clean and very discreet also very close to MTR exit.

Messaged Ruby for a booking very easy made my way to her place around the time
Messaged her when outside, get the green light to go up and the doors already opened I poke my head in and she greets and a hug then offers me a drink water or tea
Have a cup of water then she starts helping me undress already at the sight of her start to get hard. She sees and comments “strong boy” we laugh and have a shower together. She cleans throughly and then tells me to dry up and go lay down.
Once on the table she ask what plan I want to have today and if I wanted to first then massage or vice Vera.
I go for the massage and nuru. Starts with a quick dry massage and the oil after around 20mins she gets the nuru and pours it on to the back and then on herself and glides up and down lots of light kisses around the ear some light teasing goes on for 10mins then she starts with the real teasing reaching under and grabbing LB jerking it for behind running her fingers around the crack heavy breathing on the ears.
Then came the flip she continues the teasing a light massage on the legs, the cat bath and teasing LB as she gets closer to the groin she goes for bbbj starts off light and changes rhythm which feels so good, I ask her can 69 she obliged with no hesitation.
We go at it for a while before I was about to pop I gave her a tap and she starts jerking it like no tomorrow I soon
And I am exhausted and she is surprised by how much came out. She continues to jerk LB after and she laughs as she keeps teasing.
After she helps clean up with some tissues and then goes shower first tells me to rest a little. Then shower together not much talk as I was too tired.
After shower she saw still had time she offer to massage head a little until time was up which was nice. I then pay hug good bye and left on my merry way.

Happy hunting

Recent Ratings
godisdead   25-11-2021 12:20  Acceptance  +6   Thanks for sharing! Keep the reports coming
mchk   24-11-2021 18:51  Karma  +4   
Worldpage   21-11-2021 09:19  Karma  +3   Thanks. Would you be able to share contact details?
momozzz   20-11-2021 23:10  Karma  +2   thanks mate. link would be nice indeed.
manofdahouse   20-11-2021 21:46  Karma  +2   Thanks for the review. Can we get the link?