Status Offline
Post at 16-1-2022 08:32  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA] San Jose Kgirl Kimmy

Date & Time of Session: Nov 2021
Name: Kimmy
Link: https://2020lsc.com/kimmy/
Agent: LSC
Nationality & Language: Korean (speaks Korean, conversational Mandarin)
Face: 6
Body: 7 (35DD-26-38 listed online)
Height: 5'3" (listed online)  
Skill: 9
Service: 9
GFE: 7
PSE: 9
Price & Session Length: 260/hr
Repeat: Not in near future

Kimmy has a lot of positive reviews and supporters, so I wanted to give her a visit. Scheduled a late-night appointment with her, and was greeted at the door by a thick-set woman, as she is known for. Kimmy doesn't have a spinner body; rather, she does have quite a meaty, MILFY body. She was listed as having DD's which may be accurate (not sure...I do think they were bigger than C's for sure, and implants). They had sag to them like naturals, and were quite veiny. Upon touch, they didn't feel too hard which was good, until you're in mish and can feel the hardness.
She's more known for her ass, which is in fact larger than average for Kgirls. It wasn't toned so she doesn't do squats, but it's got meat and flesh to it that is nice for grabbing and clapping.

After a quick hug and greeting at the door, she took my hand and led me back to the bedroom. We go the paperwork out of the way, and she helped me undress. I asked her as an aside if she can speak any other languages, and she speaks conversational Chinese. Her English is next to zero.

After undressing, she pushed me down into the chair set up right in front of the mirrors and got down on her knees. She started with BBBJ which is one of her renowned specialties, because Kimmy showed me what "deep throat" really means. Kimmy didn't give an aggressive BJ, she took it slow. But she's quite skilled with her tongue and the circular motions, and the true DT came when she took the tip of my penis not just to the back of her throat, but down it too (probably an exaggeration lol...but my point being that Kimmy has a technique to tighten her throat around the head of your penis, which was a first for me, even after seeing other girls known for DT who couldn't do that). I was really enjoying the BBBJ so finished round one with CIM.

We rested for a bit on the bed and we conversed a little bit. She asked me how/why I decided to see her, if it was because of reviews online. She also asked me how her head skills were, which was a first for me lol. But I can see that it's a bit of cause for pride for her, perhaps, or at least attention. Yeah...her head game strong.

After short rest, we started round 2 with MISH. Nothing too special, but it's great to see her DD's jiggle about which I don't see often with spinner Kgirls. I will say again, that in mish, her implants were hard to the touch (sub-pectoral? idk). Then we transitioned to doggy for finish, and again this is where Kimmy's thickness came in "handy" (pun intended), since there was nice meat to grab onto.

We finished and had a quick shower. Since I was last appointment for the day, she didn't bother getting dressed and just wrapped a towel around her waist and walked me to the door. Quick goodbyes and off into the evening.

Overall, I enjoyed my time with Kimmy. Recently (Dec 2021) because of lineup changes and people leaving LSC, she was given the "Service Queen" title that used to be Ciara. I personally think Ciara was more service queen than Kimmy. For instance, I remember on some of my visits with Ciara, she tried to get me to pop THREE times, rather than the standard two. Kimmy went for two pops (the standard), but I could tell she was also watching the clock during round two (slight turnoff).

I personally have not repeated with Kimmy and most likely will not. Plenty of people think highly of her, and I can understand why. In the area currently, she's probably one of the handful with some unique/above-average head skills. And some people like her thicc body type, but not really my cup of tea.
She's a true MILF, in age and body.

Recent Ratings
gm001noxl2   17-1-2022 11:53  Karma  +3   
sooner1   17-1-2022 02:43  Karma  +3   Excellent
imperialhkb   16-1-2022 09:12  Karma  +2   good report