Registered 22-5-2019
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2022 18:25  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
SKOUT - MILF/ GILF LULU

Date & Time of Session:   Oct 21, afternoon  around 2-3 pm
Name:  Lulu
Link: Skout
Nationality & Language: Philippines - English.
Face:  3/5
Body: Average
Height:  Around 5 feet
Skill:  4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  600/2 hours
Repeat: Yes

After reading some nice reviews about Filipino / Indo helpers freelancers. I decided to try out the great Skout adventure.

I started searching for older MILF’s, found this older lady in nice yellow dress, with big white hat and octagonal eyeglasses, she instantly appealed to me. Hit her on Skout , she replied, agreed on price and location . Met her at MTR exit, she was wearing beautiful black dress, we checked to the usual hourly hotel.

Chit chatted for a while, She undressed and straight headed to shower, i asked can i join her, she said of course. I immediately removed my clothes and joined her in shower. She was surprised to see clean LB, without bush and asked me why don’t you have beard, i burst out laughing, i told her i like it neat and clean, she smiled. And started cleaning my body with soap gently stroking my LB, i took the soap and did the same to her slowly reaching to her LS. Her tits were nice soft and tender, grabbed her with boy both hands and massaged her, she got turned on. We started rubbing our body to each other and she gently spread her leg wide , i was rock hard and my LB slides in smoothly inside her LS. Stroked for 5 min with  nice DFK.

After a while in shower, we wiped ourselves and headed on the bed, closed the curtains. She was feeling cold, she got under the blanket and asked me to join her. I immediately got under the blanket touching my body to her. I started circling my finger around her nipples with one hand and other hand slowly reaching to her LS, she got turned on immediately and asked me go in Mish. i went on top of her gently stroking in and out. She started moaning,  she got me lied on the bed and she was on Cowboy position and O boy she had a full control and stared moaning out loudly. I was about to shoot, but took it slowly, got into doggy position and she started saying ‘o my god so deep, its so deep’, i knew it was all natural, unlike those fake moaning by WG’s. It made me turned on extreme. Stroked in the position for few mins and she started shivering and i knew she cummed. I got her back in Mish, stroked it hard AF, pulled it out shoot    on her stomach and i could see satisfaction and relief on her face. We both were exhausted and she said to me, she is very difficult to cum but today she did That feeling.

We cleaned ourselves, chatted a bit, she told me she just had a grand daughter and she is granny now and she was trying to earn a little more to build home back in Phil. I paid her , gave her DFK and dropped her at MTR. Let me tell you guys at time SKOUT do wonders, no rushed, genuine sex.

PS: if you are into older girls, She is easy to find on SKOUT, change your search filter of age between 48-52 years. Looks for one with Big white hat, with orange dress showing bit of her cleavage, with slighter darker shaded octagonal eyeglasses.

[ Last edited by  panasonic9999 at 2-1-2022 18:33 ]

Recent Ratings
jezzzz   10-1-2022 03:54  Karma  +5   hot
Rsoyza   9-1-2022 12:53  Acceptance  +1   Amazing report. Any chance I can get the contact. Can't find it on Skout.
calaisien   9-1-2022 12:13  Karma  +5   no white hat Lulu, she might be off
boscitc   9-1-2022 11:11  Karma  +5   Skout's given some of the best punts. Different vibe, for sure.
Rayguy   4-1-2022 01:50  Karma  +5   Great Skouting but should use dom
momozzz   2-1-2022 23:48  Karma  +4   thanks for sharing this nice story mate
hotjac   2-1-2022 21:50  Karma  +3   Showers and semi-pro WGs seem to make for interesting times - please inform us if you have to get checked..
stitzer   2-1-2022 21:05  Karma  +1   Seems i have trouble logging in to skout
adrenal   2-1-2022 20:11  Karma  +1   Thank you but wrap up your johnson
JackTheBat   2-1-2022 19:41  Karma  +10   Nice one.
hepburn
Nookie Newbie

UID 28451
Digest Posts 0
Credits 53
Posts 19
Karma 52
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 10
Registered 28-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2022 17:55  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 panasonic9999's post

Thanks for sharing, still trying to find her. Does she go by Lulu on the app?
panasonic9999
Musky Member

UID 257945
Digest Posts 0
Credits 116
Posts 11
Karma 115
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 20
Registered 22-5-2019
Status Offline
Post at 8-1-2022 23:53  Profile P.M. 
Yes she goes by the name Lulu. But there might be chances that she might change the name. PM for the Pic. just to update the queries from Bros, I did got tested month after the fun and all good and negative.
panasonic9999
Musky Member

UID 257945
Digest Posts 0
Credits 116
Posts 11
Karma 115
Acceptance 14
Reading Access 20
Registered 22-5-2019
Status Offline
Post at 9-1-2022 14:44  Profile P.M. 
Just to help bros who is having difficult time in location her on skout. I checked her today and she is going by the name  "Ladylee" with age 50 years old. She removed the photo with her white hat, now she is wearing a blue long dress with beige colour hat on the beach with back facing the photo. Probably seem like she usually changes her name.
HK_Legend
Master Mongerer

UID 279174
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6555
Posts 759
Karma 6349
Acceptance 4118
Reading Access 80
Registered 13-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 11-1-2022 12:17  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 panasonic9999's post

That is also a classic with 141- Walk Up, either to improve branding or cover more market (being visible BOTH in a Building and in Phone Appointment under different name),
so it is important to:
* Take down their contact details, phone and if possible e-mail,
* Take down their User ID number to search on the website,
* Add them in My Favourite section...as some try new locations or move.

Also, it can be a good idea to download and keep their pictures (and details) in a
....VERY PRIVATE e-mail accountS (that does not need phone to be setup)
141-101