Karma 122
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-12-2020
Status Offline
Post at 1-1-2022 03:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Shanghai Manhattan & Judys

Business trip to Shanghai. RTFF and identified Manhattan & Judy's as places to visit. I'm a westerner that can't speak much Mandarin and was only in town for a few days so I felt these were the best option over NLO. In hindsight, this was wrong and I'd probably take an outcall of some of the more well reported girls in future than using M/J. Strongly doubt you'll be able to identify girls in these kind of places so this will be more of a general information report on the current state of M & J.

My friend and I arrived at Manhattan at around 11pm. The band were on, the place was lively and there were plenty of girls in the place. Lots of hot girls with tight toned and enhanced bodies, good looking facially too and clearly putting a lot of effort in to looking good for the night. Viet girls seemed very forward; my friend asked one of them to sit next to him (the idea being to have a drink, a short chat and decide whether to take her home) and her response was "1 or 2 of us? 2k ST each." All business really. We had a few drinks but it seemed clear that this wasn't a bar where the girls join you for a drink before leaving. There was a guy on the table next to us who ordered about 20 bottles of beer and about 6 Viet girls showed up and grabbed all their friends over to finish these drinks, but once they were gone after about an hour they all sloped off gradually. Had a short conversation with a Chinese girl that had lived in Europe and her/her friend seemed more fun and amenable. However, the Viet girls were simply hotter and my friend took one of them home. I stayed for a short time on my own and more girls definitely willing to approach single men than men in a group but none really took my fancy so I decided to check out Judys as I'd never been.

Got to Judy's around 1am. Music is louder and more annoying, less hospitable to chatting than Manhattan and the girls didn't seem as hot (but, that could be because I was later). Approached by a few girls again but none really taking my fancy. Two girls were playing pool, neither were attractive but at this point I felt like having a game so I decided to go over and join in. I'm not bad at pool, but I got hustled out of 200Y. Don't mind that really to be fair. Anyway, one of the girls was a bit bigger than I'd normally go for but looked Filipino which I was hoping would mean a good service, name was Linh (obv not a Filipino name when I found that out), and eventually I decided to take her home. She asked for 2500 in the bar and I was quite clear that it was 2k only - frankly she was nowhere near as hot as the girls in MH so there was no way I was paying more than 2k.

Got back to the hotel and she suggests a joint shower then avoids coming in until I've finished. Afterwards she asks me to send her money beforehand whilst grabbing my cock (this was the most affectionate moment of the encounter) and wants to put in 2.5k for me to transfer. I told her that she can either have 2k or she can have 200 for a taxi and she can fk off - to be completely honest, I'm really hoping she chooses the latter at this point because I know whats coming and view the 200 payment as a saving of 1800. Anyway, she takes the 2k and what follows is your usual perfunctory BS with a shit (albeit uncovered) BJ, refusing to go on top (because that takes effort obv) and kiss or really put any effort in whatsoever. Didn't cum, got bored after like 15 minutes and frankly wanted her to fk off out of my room so just told her to leave. Spoke to my friend the next day and, although the girl he took back was hotter, it was also a very perfunctory and underwhelming performance.

Return? Not a prayer. I might turn up to M if I was bored for a few drinks, but unless a girl is willing to sit there and have a few drinks with you and to actually put some fking effort in I'm just not interested in a mechanical performance. Frankly, I'd rather have had a wank than the experience I got. Its truly amazing some working girls don't understand this. I get that some guys are quite OK without the affectionate bit and would be quite happy just banging a hot girl - in which case these places ight be for you. But if you want any kind of intimacy (kissing, hugging, touching, christ even some small talk) then avoid like the plague. Fully appreciate M & J are a bit of a tourist trap, but can't imagine this level of BS is a sustainable business model. I'd basically never return here, yet I regularly go back to a local bar and spend 3-5k on a girl that comes back with me but is fun and puts some effort in. If it matters, Manhattan was way better than J on basically all fronts from what I saw although they are literally like 5 minutes walk apart so not like it matters which one you go to first.

[ Last edited by  Icarus at 1-1-2022 03:25 ]

Recent Ratings
liveabroad9   21-1-2022 20:26  Karma  +3   Favorable
Unitedfuture   17-1-2022 21:41  Acceptance  +1   
Ladoo75   12-1-2022 04:52  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   2-1-2022 15:57  Karma  +6   Damn, and I thought the pre covid price of 1.5k was expensive...
pushkin13   2-1-2022 12:59  Acceptance  +3   
momozzz   2-1-2022 09:30  Karma  +2   insightful
HK_Legend   2-1-2022 07:17  Karma  +3   
Mike747   1-1-2022 20:07  Karma  +5   i was there 3 weeks ago , two days and I actually had a great time ! Girls where better then like last year. Has great f ...
Alex1337   1-1-2022 17:59  Karma  +3   nice report thanks !
JM007   1-1-2022 14:14  Acceptance  +2   
burgundy25   1-1-2022 12:43  Karma  +1   
twiceAweek
Sex God

UID 1044
Digest Posts 0
Credits 21117
Posts 20505
Karma 20541
Acceptance 11522
Reading Access 110
Registered 12-4-2007
Status Offline
Post at 1-1-2022 09:16  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 Icarus's post

how many days did you have to quarantine ?
and how was that experience ?

Recent Ratings
theworm   1-1-2022 10:26  Karma  +5   good question Twice
JM007
Musky Member

UID 278185
Digest Posts 0
Credits 152
Posts 52
Karma 146
Acceptance 123
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-7-2021
Status Offline
Post at 1-1-2022 14:15  Profile P.M. 
I left Shanghai about a year and a half ago. After the C hit country the quality of Manhatten's and Judy's has dropped off.
Icarus
Musky Member

UID 271640
Digest Posts 0
Credits 123
Posts 6
Karma 122
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-12-2020
Status Offline
Post at 2-1-2022 05:12  Profile P.M. 
Hmm, not sure this came across well in my original report, but the quality was good even though I'm sure its nowhere near what is was prior to border restrictions. There were plenty of girls in M that you would have been very happy to have on your arm. My issue is that, for me, I'm not interested in how attractive a girl is if the service is one of 'I'll lie here and please try to touch me as little as possible."

Mike747 - Would you be interested in elaborating on your experience? The place seemed so mercenary that getting 2 girls to come with you and stay until mid the next day seemed impossible to me.

No quarantine for me, so I can't give any information regarding that I'm afraid. I am based in China.

Recent Ratings
Mike747   5-1-2022 19:11  Karma  +5   Excellent
Bonmonger
Carnal Conqueror

UID 271374
Digest Posts 0
Credits 414
Posts 68
Karma 410
Acceptance 75
Reading Access 30
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2022 21:43  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 Icarus's post

I agree on the mechanical part as if u choose for ST, they try to go with u faster and come back faster… My suggestion would be try for LT at 3k, then u will get that GFE…

M is always much better than J as to girls and try to be in by 10:30 to select the hotter girls.. Honestly it seems they all pay some comm to bar as it seems as everyone punch their card or something- so they rather take your money than the drink you offer.. Take them to hotel and offer drinks etc and pay extra tips where they give excellent service.. ( this is my experience and YMMV..

[ Last edited by  Bonmonger at 4-1-2022 21:45 ]
Mike747
Kinky King

UID 194477
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1134
Posts 82
Karma 1126
Acceptance 168
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-5-2017
Location Shenzhen
Status Offline
Post at 5-1-2022 19:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 Icarus's post

I normally walk in around 11.30, take a table, order a bottle of champagne and chill, enjoy the band and see what's running around, I don't go for the aggressive ones. If I have a couple of drinks with the girls, you can already find out if she is fun to be with.   I leave around 2-2.30 pm
Of course, there can be a hit and miss, but usually, I find something fun, if not I don't take anything.

I don't take a non-drinking girl, and I don't take any who don't speak English.

go in with a positive mind, have a good night, and agree on a price before you hit the taxi ;)

I hope to go in two weeks again, if no travel restrictions, I live in Shenzhen.

Enjoy!

Recent Ratings
Icarus   9-1-2022 13:43  Acceptance  +1   Cheers!