Karma 238
Acceptance 132
Reading Access 30
Registered 4-6-2018
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2019 12:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
The San Francisco Scene

Greetings from San Francisco, California. I’ve been lurking/reading a ton on this great forum and I must say that there seems to be a well-rounded and well-educated bunch here.

The SF Bay Area has several different flavors you can dabble in, from the ladies of the night, or streetwalkers, in Oakland and San Francisco, to the myriad asian massage parlors (amps), to the asian apartments in San Mateo and San Jose, to the independent providers who offer anything from a full body sensual massage (FBSM) to a kink session, to FS.

It’s expensive here. Streetwalkers being the most affordable and dangerous…that mix has been something I’ve only read about on USG…but it seems you could pick a female up off the street for 20 - 40.

Asian apartments are great for the FS guys. You can find some exotic and beautiful ladies in their early 20s, or get burned by a 58 year old grandma with five layers of guy-grease permanently merged with her skin. Low end apartments are 120 for 30 minutes and 160 for 60 minutes. High end apartments are somewhere around 180 for 30 minutes and 220 for 60 minutes.

The independent providers are a lot of fun, but you’ll be lucky to find a provider for less than 200, more in the 300 range…are you willing to pay 360 to a 40 yr old woman who was smokin hot 20 years ago? There are always the unicorns, but you’ve got to be flush to reveal that diamond in the rough.

Amps are dwindling here…getting eradicated by BS politics, but they live on, and there are some really amazing experiences to be had and at the most affordable price (for Bay Area standards). For a happy ending, you should contribute about 40 - 80, BJ 60 - 80, full service 80 - 200. This is all on top of the 40 - 60 house fee.

Tableshowers still exist here and there, and it is definitely possible to get a legit massage coupled with a happy ending…the sad thing is, you’ll be spending 140 a week going from amp to amp, looking for the one that excites you the most…that means you’ll be spending at least 560 a month for many months until you find that unicorn….and now that you found her, you’re stuck!

In conclusion, I am planning a trip to Hong Kong and I can’t wait to to see what all of you have been talking about because the San Francisco scene sucks!

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   3-2-2019 10:24  Acceptance  +20   good info, thanks for sharing.
aurufc   31-1-2019 10:57  Acceptance  +10   I love San Mateo and San Carlos.......shout up when you are in HK bro
Tybear   31-1-2019 00:21  Acceptance  +2   good summary
hkpunter999   30-1-2019 19:48  Acceptance  +6   Yeah, some links would be great! I'm overnighting at SFO on Sunday on my way to SIN!!
bmberman   30-1-2019 18:14  Acceptance  +2   Agreed - San Francisco is terrible
batman108   30-1-2019 12:47  Acceptance  +2   any links or websites to all these fine looing WGs?
Tybear
Erotic Emperor

UID 185558
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2452
Posts 232
Karma 2412
Acceptance 805
Reading Access 60
Registered 22-3-2017
Location Aged like a fine wine
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2019 02:23  Profile P.M. 
A few thoughts and links

I think it is all about supply and demand.

Demand is there worldwide and with a large base of technology and business travelers the demand side is there, not as high volume as bigger places like HK.  Nerds are for the most part less adventurous and boring, LOL.

Then of course cultural plays a part, US has rather Puritan background and won’t acknowledge man’s most important need and desire.   Many other contries and culturals accept this activity, but here in some places like San Jose they spend valuable resources trying to look good politically.  You could say China is seeing that as well, they should be more Eupean like mature.

The supply side can’t compare to China or other countries where there is a huge poor population where the WG life can actually make an improvement, most local WG are more street walker and the professionals who don’t have a pimp usually have to charge a lot to make a living to their expectation. South East Asia has ambundance  of beautiful country girls needing to go to city to make huge some $ and thus many do make for  supply ample, cultural more accepting and then punters paradise of value and more customer oriented service to stay afloat.

Here the gems know they are and charge for it, others try and pass of for gems and screw you, there are unicorns.

The agency that rotate KGirls and Chinese/Taiwan selection but need to make more  are a reasonable choice but they never stay so you got to like the rotating menu and some great followed by average. What scares me with these is I hear many do offer BBFS     Also many need reference so breaking in the first one needs some work.

Now the links, we web advertisement like Eros and others I leave to google and you

Edited to remove links

How does one make the post RA restricted from mobile ?

Users with 50 RA give me some karma and I can send you the links in PM

Or moderators please provide guidance  what is the right RA to distribute the links / references ?

[ Last edited by  Tybear at 31-1-2019 02:28 ]

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   3-2-2019 10:25  Acceptance  +20   thanks for sharing.
hkpunter999   31-1-2019 08:06  Acceptance  +8   

CC
aurufc
Forum Moderator

UID 111346
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3187
Posts 408
Karma 3081
Acceptance 2126
Reading Access 150
Registered 11-11-2013
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2019 11:01  Profile Blog P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Tybear at 31-1-2019 02:23
I think it is all about supply and demand.

How does one make the post RA restricted from mobile ?

Unfortunately the mobile version doesn't have that feature.  It's on Admin's to do list.............

For links, they are fine as long as referring to providers outside HK - put RA 20 on they so they don't appear on Google search to non members
americafirst141
Throbbing Titan

UID 238519
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3112
Posts 213
Karma 3079
Acceptance 656
Reading Access 70
Registered 29-4-2018
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2019 18:24  Profile P.M. 
RE: BBFS -- it's a thing with some Kgirl shops in the US. I heard it's because in Korea that's normal so the Kgirls new to the US do it, but I can imagine it's also because you shoot faster without a condom and they want to rush you through a couple of shots. Thinking with your dick it's easy to love it but thinking with your head, these girls see about 10 guys a day...

Keep your head under control and you are OK. The Kgirls will let you go as many shots as you can handle in an hour, and they have great GFE. Better than HK HGs. No question on DFK or BBBJ either. The moment you open the door you get DFK and a hand hold to the bed room, shower together, everything. No question I prefer to spend $200 in the US than the equivalent in HK for potentially questionable service or B&S with HGs. Just gotta watch out for girls who try to BBFS.

Recent Ratings
jeffzeke   3-2-2019 10:26  Acceptance  +20   thanks
Tybear   1-2-2019 02:08  Acceptance  +5   But DFK/DATY with anyone who does BBFS is going to be a problem...makes me think not to try any KGirl
bmberman
Lustful Lord

UID 10121
Digest Posts 0
Credits 902
Posts 709
Karma 889
Acceptance 257
Reading Access 40
Registered 3-4-2008
Status Offline
Post at 3-2-2019 10:37  Profile P.M. 
Gonna throw this out there but the best (imo) strip club in SF is the Gold Club. They usually have a bunch of 9/10s (most races).  Some girls fly in from Vegas to work here.

Lap dances are expensive, i think 20/each. They have semi-private rooms upstairs thats pretty good for small groups with jukeboxes, i forget the cost on that. They have private rooms (1 on 1 with a stripper) that used to run 700/hour (probably more expensive now). They will keep the club open past 2am if you're in a private room.

Havent been back for awhile but the a few times I've done coke (offered by a dancer) and FS in the private rooms. It's pretty rare, maybe 1/50 and after blowing out the corp card

Some tips:
- Dont buy the stripper dollars no matter how much alcohol you've consumed.
- Their kitchen is pretty legit, it also has a super clean rating. i've bought cheap steak dinners for a few strippers before.

Recent Ratings
hkpunter999   3-2-2019 17:04  Acceptance  +6   Good to know! Thank you!